Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

How can that be taxpayer funded anyway

:thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/ScottBaio/status/1545140635681841152

DO SOMETHING

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Qurnah posted:

who

what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsv5v4e9-hU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Why?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i'd take him seriously i heard he has bob loblaw on retainer

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_vl62JblQ

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Dubstep had been around almost a decade before skrillex. It emerged as a sort of anti movement against tje cheesieness of UKG, becoming (along with grime) its dark and minimal offspring. What brostep did was basically introduce elements from harder styles of drum and bass and electrohouse back into tje dubsteo bpm and drums, leading to a 180 from the dark and moody genre to cheesy mosh pit put your hands up kind of music

I dont hate skrillex. Hes a good producer and he got me into all of this music in general. Nowadays tho I can't stand brostep/edm

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

good. anyone dumb enough to buy Tesla deserves an embarrassing death. as long as they don’t kill other drivers

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Red Baron posted:

idk either they’re so confident in his chances they’re not running any ads here at all, or they know he’s hosed because while political ads have started his name has come up exactly zero times so far.

Warnock on the other hand is getting near constant ads both for him and urging people against him to call/write/text him to vote against “liberal spending” but I’ve never seen a candidate have a total loving absence like this before.

my money is that they know he’s dead in the water. footbaw doesn’t seem to be carrying him as much as they’d hoped.

it probably doesn't help that every time he speaks it's really really obvious he has brain damage

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

drat kazuki takahashi died

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Red Baron posted:

idk either they’re so confident in his chances they’re not running any ads here at all, or they know he’s hosed because while political ads have started his name has come up exactly zero times so far.

Warnock on the other hand is getting near constant ads both for him and urging people against him to call/write/text him to vote against “liberal spending” but I’ve never seen a candidate have a total loving absence like this before.

my money is that they know he’s dead in the water. footbaw doesn’t seem to be carrying him as much as they’d hoped.

I thankfully don’t live there so I don’t know but warnock also has a massive war chest, and walker doesnt. He’s basically relying on having “R” next to his name.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol I love this, it's perfect.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Actual people are having forum meltdowns in public

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MaricopaAAPI/status/1544822892717715456?t=5kxXEg7pRJA4wWNRBhZqdA&s=19

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I cannot accurately describe how much I love this video after seeing it so many times

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Spergin Morlock posted:

it probably doesn't help that every time he speaks it's really really obvious he has brain damage

yup, which is why the new GOP strategy of “just never debate those godless liberals” was a godsend for him. anyone who hears him speak is immediately disillusioned with him no matter how much they loved his football career.

it’s doubly bad because Warnock is really good at speaking publicly. I would kill to see them go at it, but oh well.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm in like wook central and so they sort of appreciate the original styles of dubstep but still like brostep/cheesy stuff and they have their own "west coast bass/space bass" scene that's like some elements of dubstep with trap and hip hop and it just sounds like the early permutations of dubstep made by burnt out west coast junglist from the late 2000s

Its turned full circle and ive had local wook producers show me tracks that sound like aping early dungeon era dubstep and im like "have you ever heard of kryptic minds?" And they're like "whats that"

Lotta disconnect from the fans of the modern genre and the history of it that I dislike, but I get it because the modern genre has nothing to do with how it originated except for the half time drums, the song structure, and roughly the speed

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1545145745346527232

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Segregation back in full force

really tho what the absolute gently caress

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

no different than any other conservative on that though

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Glumwheels posted:

I thankfully don’t live there so I don’t know but warnock also has a massive war chest, and walker doesnt. He’s basically relying on having “R” next to his name.

Warnock is also really popular thanks to his pastor image, and for basically being totally inoffensive. even the attack ads against him are relatively milquetoast compared to what I saw against Biden during the presidential election, or against Stacy Abrams. they got pretty grimy but it almost seems like they’re worried about trying to hit Warnock.

idk the south is real dumb so nothing’s a sure thing, but the energy of things so far is very different and immediately noticeable.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What the hell is this

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

traffic laws don't apply to parking lots, the truck is just as guilty as the tesla :clint:

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

isn't this like the 50th article like this

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Bearjew posted:

no different than any other conservative on that though

I dunno, this one is different, uglier

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TikTok banned the Babylon Bee

lol

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

What the hell is this

just keep watching it

it gets better

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

what in the world

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

titty_baby_ posted:

really tho what the absolute gently caress

treuop

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
can't we just buy elon a loving rocket already i'm so loving sick of him

gregday
May 23, 2003

we’re just normal truoms

we’re just innocent tmurps

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Inspector Hound posted:

What the hell is this

lauren and hacker owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoFzMljP0U

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

gregday posted:

we’re just normal truoms

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

so if there only has to be one place that serves Jewish people, what if we put them all in a single place

you know, a part of town JUST for Jews? hmmmm

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gregday posted:

we’re just normal truoms

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Slumfrog posted:

The small tits of peace be damned. I say cry havoc, and let slip the jugs of war!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Red Baron posted:

so if there only has to be one place that serves Jewish people, what if we put them all in a single place

you know, a part of town JUST for Jews? hmmmm

Separate but EQUAL

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Qurnah posted:

can't we just buy elon a loving rocket already i'm so loving sick of him

keep asking the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.