Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going #1 overall?
Juraj Slafkovsky, LW
Shane Wright, C
Logan Cooley, C
David Jiricek, D
The Field
View Results

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
COOLEY! lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Yeeesss yesss yessss

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please do NOT gently caress me seattle

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Chaos draft continues

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

get on the loving phone, Stevie

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Arizona loves twinks

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Cooley looks super psyched

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

If there is ever a time for Chuck to make a trade

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
If Ronnie doesn’t just run up there and announce the pick I’m going to bitch about it for the next year until they do another stupid thing.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
A few years ago I remember a draft having someone (Bobby Margarita, I think) naming every pick before they made it, and it was boring as hell. Megan Chayka's combination of insight and commentary is quite good so far.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Trade up trade up trade up trade up trade up Detroit goddammit

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
This is wild.

I wonder if no one bothered to scout or interview Wright since they thought he would be gone already.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ginette Reno posted:

Arizona loves twinks

Uh.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mcvey posted:

Cooley looks super psyched

He at least has a path to just play through his college career and gently caress the coyotes over when it comes time to transition to the league

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Pronman smelling himself rn

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Zodijackylite posted:

A few years ago I remember a draft having someone (Bobby Margarita, I think) naming every pick before they made it, and it was boring as hell. Megan Chayka's combination of insight and commentary is quite good so far.

It definitely happened at the Seattle expansion draft

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

we have a trade

two trades

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Cooley had the thousand-yard stare there, like when McDavid found out Edmonton won the lottery

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

TRAAAAAAAAAADE

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

omg

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

TRADE?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MononcQc posted:

we have a trade

two trades

:siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lmao Gary.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
man, don't let Wright fall to the Flyers. they know how to ruin a D, it's almost guaranteed Jiricek will bust if they take him. but they can do well with some guy who has a chip on his shoulder.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Bettman kind of owns lately

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
TRADES

TWO TRADES

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Pronman called this exactly and everyone laughed at him lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lol Gary you motherfucker

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

omfg

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
As a Montreal fan I was pretty bummed they didn’t go Weight, but feeling better now that something appears to have been a consensus issue behind the scenes.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
A trade! Full Chaos Draft.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

CHAOS DRAFT CHAOS DRAFT

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
evil Gary is alright by my book

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Romanov isn't that good is he
weird trade

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Anyone know where one could watch this online in Canada? I appreciate chaos.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Montreal Traded Romanov and pick 98 to the islanders for #13.

Then trades 13 and 66 to the Hawks for Kirby Dach?!

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Kyle Davidson is an absolute jabroni

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

stab