Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. auto safety regulators have opened a special investigation into a fatal pedestrian crash in California involving a 2018 Tesla Model 3 where an advanced driver assistance system is suspected of use.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) cited the California incident in an emailed update on Thursday but did not identify the specific crash.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reported on June 7 that a Tesla went airborne and struck and killed a woman. NBC-7 in San Diego said a 39-year-old man was charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence of drugs in the incident.

NHTSA had previously opened 35 special crash investigations involving Tesla vehicles in which advanced driver assistance systems like Autopilot were suspected of being used since 2016.

NHTSA typically opens more than 100 special crash investigations annually into emerging technologies and other potential auto safety issues that have, for instance, previously helped to develop safety rules on air bags.

A total of 15 crash deaths have been reported in those Tesla investigations, including the most recent incident.

Tesla, which has disbanded its entire press office, did not respond to a request for comment.

Separately, NHTSA told Reuters it was aware of "and in discussions with Tesla" regarding a Florida crash on Wednesday that killed a 66-year-old Tesla driver and a 67-year-old passenger.

Stop the Tesla beta test. People are dying every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

CODChimera posted:

Alternate reality stuff?

Hey replacing everyone in every agency with Republican party operatives and Biden just leaving them all there might not be good?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Npr discovers 4chan, an indepth discussion on /b/

I really don't think your garden variety npr domestic extremism correspondent could handle 4chan

this could be the worst piece I have ever seen from npr

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

tenderjerk posted:

I really don't think your garden variety npr domestic extremism correspondent could handle 4chan

There was some big q anon documentary somewhat recently and they asked some maga lady who loves q if she had ever visited 8chan and seen whats there. She said no. Upon being shown some stuff she visibly reacted.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
The normies aren't prepared for what they have created in their children

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

holy poo poo

reminds me of that post about the unrepentant racist senator who had a “black crusade against the sun and all things which draw life from it”

e: found it, spoilered for some nsfw stuff

“autopsy-turvey” posted:

This week the shriveled husk of million term United States Senator and malevolent lich Jesse Helms was sealed in a bleak crypt deep beneath the sands of his native Stygia, North Carolina. Flowers placed on his grave by grieving shitheads withered and died within seconds.

Helms, known to friends and slaves alike as an unredeemed racist, was famous in the Senate for his passionate defense of segregation, opposition to the civil and voting rights acts, and his black crusade against the sun and all things which draw life from it.

As one of the first conservative talk radio hosts of the 1960’s Helms pioneered the technique of getting poor stupid whites to vote against their own interests by tricking them into hulking the gently caress out over black people, immigrants, and the betrayal of the Confederacy by jews, liberals, and the hated abstract concept of literacy. He went on to parley his repulsive backwoods celebrity with the curbstomp set into a long career in government where he played a prominent role in the unbelievably vicious and petty dixiecrat movement. His leadership resulted in a fundamental realignment of the American domestic political scene over the question of just how much we should hate niggers (”A whole lot”, contended Helms).

Long considered a strong contender for “worst person in the entire world” Helms in his declining years began to find that limited title constraining. Last summer recess he gathered together all the educated mulattos and wizened negro shaman from the swamps and dungeons of his grim feudal demesne and began a search for the blackest of black tomes, arts, and metal. That search culminated last week in his ascension to lichdom with the completion of a vile phylactery in the form of a fat lipped bejeweled bone sambo, pulsating with false life and the rhythm of hot jungle beats. His triumph over death itself coincides with a departure from this plane of existence for the astral realms, where he will spend the next thousand years pursuing recognition as the “worst person in the entire metaverse.”

Here on Earth Helms will be remembered as a southern gentleman, a family man, and the kind of guy that’ll eventually turn out to have dozens of child sized skeletons buried in his yard and whose family members when interviewed will say they thought he just liked collecting tiny shoes.

Tags: lichcraft, niggers

Red Baron has issued a correction as of 00:40 on Jul 8, 2022

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
lol that teslas press office is just elon tweeting

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao this guy.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Virgil Vox posted:

completely forgot about this one:

lmao when this song was still popular I had only ever heard the radio edit of it and when my just-teenaged little sister played the unedited version for me for the first time I was loving floored

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tenderjerk posted:

It's up there. It is a fantastic illustration of the liberal inability to accept reality

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

saving this for later..... much later......... much much later

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

boris saying "thems the breaks" during his resignation is as funny or funnier than anything trup ever said, i'm still laughing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

What do I pay all of you for? You all suck. I do this poo poo for free in my spare time. Pack your poo poo and get out. Oh, yes, as for you, when you go into labor call me.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Imagine investing in a company and thinking it will succeed when it doesn't have a press office.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

A tesla went Airborne to kill a woman on July 7th.

Cars are not supposed to fly or murder people automatically.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Consummate Professional posted:

remember when he crowdsourced his legal counsel

justice@tesla.com ,lmao youre the richest man on the planet you fuckin dummy

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Only July 7th 2020 the Tesla went airborne. Nothing has been the same since.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Who made the Stupid COVID avatar? I'm going to buy DDD an avatar. Please link it.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trumpsla

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
moving suicide by cop down a notch and moving suicide by tesla up one

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

What do I pay all of you for? You all suck. I do this poo poo for free in my spare time. Pack your poo poo and get out. Oh, yes, as for you, when you go into labor call me.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I'm hungry

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
It's a good thing they clarified what they meant I was confused

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Jordan Peterson was mostly unintelligible when he was 'smart' but he has crossed frontiers into new realms of 'wtf'

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bearjew posted:

I'm hungry

gonna go get some pizza with schnorkwife and miniplane and its gonna be p. good

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

gonna go get some pizza with schnorkwife and miniplane and its gonna be p. good

Domino's? Papa John's? Pizza Hut?????

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Joementum posted:

just wait until next year when it is the subject of five simultaneous investigative committees in the House

I know they will but most people, including some republicans, don’t give a poo poo on this stuff. The people who do, like gym Jordan, are just mad Hunter has a big donger, fucks lots of women, and does drugs. He’s infinitely cooler than they are.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bearjew posted:

Domino's? Papa John's? Pizza Hut?????

local slice place u loving heathen

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1545193786082557953

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

local slice place u loving heathen

ahh yes, specialty Idaho pizza

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it would be annoying as hell to have a wall right next to the lane like that

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That wallpaper!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That DICK!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bearjew posted:

ahh yes, specialty Idaho pizza

its solid but not great, but better than dominoes

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

This isn't Nam, Richard, there are rules

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I'm supposed to be driving for 2 hours but instead I'm just laying in bed. it's raining is my excuse

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

could go for a calzone tbh

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

I'm supposed to be driving for 2 hours but instead I'm just laying in bed. it's raining is my excuse

get the help you need!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/translatedtees/status/1545169669920681985