Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Charles Bukowski posted:

Girlfriend dumped me and said we have to sell the house. Getting a lil hosed up tonight boys and girls.

This is such a Charles Bukowsi post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nooner posted:

Good puppies (:

:love:
Life is weird, you never know what is going to happen

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This isn't me but my nephew passed out on my couch and Penny had to get up there.

This pic is just so :3: to me.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

mfw I'm Caillou

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Here have a completely uninteresting trans lady I gue ss

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

larchesdanrew posted:

Shirt/glasses/hair game entirely off the hook.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

larchesdanrew posted:

Can you do my eyebrows, please and thank you?

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Can you do my eyebrows, please and thank you?

Oh heck yeah I love shaping eyebrows let's do it

Literally A Person posted:

Shirt/glasses/hair game entirely off the hook.

It's a dress actually! I have... way too many floral print dresses to be considered healthy 😅

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

larchesdanrew posted:

It's a dress actually! I have... way too many floral print dresses to be considered healthy 😅

Oh yeah, I have this but with pink short sleeve button downs. Def a sickness.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Oh wa ha ha ha get down with it

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

larchesdanrew posted:

Whatever look it is you're going for, you're 100% nailing it.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

My boy wants to do hair and makeup. He told me he wanted to practice on my normally salt and pepper mohawk. Took him to a local beauty supply store and he grabbed all kinds of chemicals and bowls and I don't know what else and here we are. I haven't dyed my hair in at least 20 years. I forgot how stinky the process is.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

knuthgrush posted:

My boy wants to do hair and makeup. He told me he wanted to practice on my normally salt and pepper mohawk. Took him to a local beauty supply store and he grabbed all kinds of chemicals and bowls and I don't know what else and here we are. I haven't dyed my hair in at least 20 years. I forgot how stinky the process is.

That looks loving great.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I think you're a shadowrunner now. Yes I too think it looks great Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Thanks, y'all! I'll relay the responses to him.

I was always fond of shadowrun and I've worked quite a bit in infosec. Fitting description.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some more sweaty hackery to tend to.

EDIT: come to think of it, I should go visit the BUDK threat for sweet sword ideas... :hmmyes:

Cyberpunk dystopia is now!

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 10, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So my friend and I went to the Rage and RTJ concert last night. We had to wait a in 3 mile line to get in just to park. So we got there right when everything started and there still was like a half mile walk through rolling hills on a street. We had to tailgate for a tad because the beers there are $13.75. We ended up missing RTJ entirely because they had a really short set.

The venue is really popular but I was not a fan. The place holds 37,000 people and it was full. I am NOT used to being around so many people so it was a bit nerve wracking. But everyone was very nice. I paid a whole lot more money to get actual seats and I'm glad. The lawn was crazy.

The terrain was so hosed. Like hardly any flat areas. The whole main area where you buy everything was on a huge slant and I almost fell many many times. This isn't the best pic to represent it but you can see that I'm standing like 30 feet away from that stand and the people are a few feet below me. And that's the best terrain in the place. It's just hill after hill. In fact you could buy lawn seats and still not be able to see show at all from what I could see due to a huge ridge before all of the seats go down. I don't get it but I was a bit out of it while there.

This is near the seating area where we were at. We were more toward the middle.

So I didn't have night mode on while taking pics so they're all pretty terrible. This is almost all I got.

The screen above us for the people in the back.

edit: also gently caress ticketmaster with all of the spiky dildos in the world. I had a few problems "claiming" the tickets I paid almost $500 for a few hours before the show. The app wasn't working, the website wasn't working, it was BS. I got them up after a while and luckily I opened the app to get the tickets (you can't print them, mobile only) and I was able to get in with them. Good, we're in, I can close it now. NOPE! They check your ticket like 4 more times to get to your seat. But.... this place is out in the middle of nowhere so there's no cell service and the tower was 100% full due to all of the people. I had no service since we got there. So what can I do to get my ticket back? NOTHING! Nothing at all. No one else has a record of it, they don't have a ticket booth or anything to help you out. A worker there tried to help out with a hotspot but she didn't have service either and another one just kept telling me to go to higher elevation to get a signal so I was walking up higher and higher and it just randomly worked. So we were able to get into our seats finally.

gently caress ticketmaster.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jul 11, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So my friend and I went to the Rage and RTJ concert last night. We had to wait a in 3 mile line to get in just to park. So we got there right when everything started and there still was like a half mile walk through rolling hills on a street. We had to tailgate for a tad because the beers there are $13.75. We ended up missing RTJ entirely because they had a really short set.

The venue is really popular but I was not a fan. The place holds 37,000 people and it was full. I am NOT used to being around so many people so it was a bit nerve wracking. But everyone was very nice. I paid a whole lot more money to get actual seats and I'm glad. The lawn was crazy.

The terrain was so hosed. Like hardly any flat areas. The whole main area where you buy everything was on a huge slant and I almost fell many many times. This isn't the best pic to represent it but you can see that I'm standing like 30 feet away from that stand and the people are a few feet below me. And that's the best terrain in the place. It's just hill after hill. In fact you could buy lawn seats and still not be able to see show at all from what I could see due to a huge ridge before all of the seats go down. I don't get it but I was a bit out of it while there.

So I didn't have night mode on while taking pics so they're all pretty terrible. This is almost all I got.

edit: also gently caress ticketmaster with all of the spiky dildos in the world. I had a few problems "claiming" the tickets I paid almost $500 for a few hours before the show. The app wasn't working, the website wasn't working, it was BS. I got them up after a while and luckily I opened the app to get the tickets (you can't print them, mobile only) and I was able to get in with them. Good, we're in, I can close it now. NOPE! They check your ticket like 4 more times to get to your seat. But.... this place is out in the middle of nowhere so there's no cell service and the tower was 100% full due to all of the people. I had no service since we got there. So what can I do to get my ticket back? NOTHING! Nothing at all. No one else has a record of it, they don't have a ticket booth or anything to help you out. A worker there tried to help out with a hotspot but she didn't have service either and another one just kept telling me to go to higher elevation to get a signal so I was walking up higher and higher and it just randomly worked. So we were able to get into our seats finally.

As someone who goes to concerts fairly frequently: screenshot your mobile tickets prior to the event (although it wouldn’t surprise me if TM’s app prevents screenshots, I don’t remember the last time I bought tickets through them).

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

at the drive in with my family and also im high as poo poo

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

As someone who goes to concerts fairly frequently: screenshot your mobile tickets prior to the event (although it wouldn’t surprise me if TM’s app prevents screenshots, I don’t remember the last time I bought tickets through them).

For actually getting in, yes. It's ticketmaster. They have a barcode that has a blue bar sliding back and forth across it constantly. If it doesn't have that, then it's a screenshot. I guess.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Is that Alpine Valley? I hate that place.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That sounds like a miserable experience to me but I hope you had some fun at least.

Besides drug and music festivals in wooded areas, all my concerts are in tiny places because the acts I like can't fill those big places. Bless them, I don't want to go to the big places. Stay obscure forever good bands, for me, the scared guy.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sir Nose posted:

Is that Alpine Valley? I hate that place.

It is.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

My wife and I before we got married. I was so much smaller back then, lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Subjecting you all to 8 seconds of skating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZnKVx9d5WM

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I have a "Penny Post."

Deal with it.

I tried catnip with him a few months ago and he didn't react at all to it but I read that they generally need to be 6+ months for them to be able to experience it. So I tried it again today and he loved this little thing for like 15 minutes.

And here he is right now at this very moment. He crawled under his bed and has been sleeping here for about 20 minutes so far.

Also, I think there is a black hole somewhere in my house because I've given him like 15 toys and the small ones I just cannot find. So like, 10 of them. Anywhere. I have no idea where he puts these things. I don't get it. :confused:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Also, I think there is a black hole somewhere in my house because I've given him like 15 toys and the small ones I just cannot find. So like, 10 of them. Anywhere. I have no idea where he puts these things. I don't get it. :confused:

First, adorable cat as usual. Second, I don't know what it is about black and white cats but they really like to hide their toys. Kind of like a dog. Like make a big ol' stockpile. Then after not seeing a toy for like a year your cat will causally walk past you holding it and then it will disappear again to the void for a undefinable period.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Literally A Person posted:

First, adorable cat as usual. Second, I don't know what it is about black and white cats but they really like to hide their toys. Kind of like a dog. Like make a big ol' stockpile. Then after not seeing a toy for like a year your cat will causally walk past you holding it and then it will disappear again to the void for a undefinable period.

He's bored a lot now which really sucks. I've given him 6 little plastic springs (he loves them) in the last week or so and they all go missing within that day. That's all I had of those. I'm getting battery powered stuff but he'll just tip it over or lay on it or something. He still kinda likes them though. I'm going to have to turn this place upside down to find out where any of this poo poo is.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

He's bored a lot now which really sucks. I've given him 6 little plastic springs (he loves them) in the last week or so and they all go missing within that day. That's all I had of those. I'm getting battery powered stuff but he'll just tip it over or lay on it or something. He still kinda likes them though. I'm going to have to turn this place upside down to find out where any of this poo poo is.

Historically for me it's always been under couches or other low/covered furniture. Sometimes the fridge.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I have the same profile as Nappa. loving Nappa.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also a member of the black and white cat club. Cuba:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That's an excellent cat.

knuthgrush posted:

Historically for me it's always been under couches or other low/covered furniture. Sometimes the fridge.

Hmmm, I have couches that recline and I haven't opened them up in a long time. I should check there next.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

This was my baby girl Marxie.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Can't talk, pig. poo poo's coming up strong. Throwing rocks.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

kntfkr posted:

Can't talk, pig. poo poo's coming up strong. Throwing rocks.

that's a good outfit

e: I have been camping that fancy kim kitsurage bomber jacket for a while. I wonder if it will ever be in stock long enough to snag one

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 12, 2022

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I have a "Penny Post."

Deal with it.

I tried catnip with him a few months ago and he didn't react at all to it but I read that they generally need to be 6+ months for them to be able to experience it. So I tried it again today and he loved this little thing for like 15 minutes.

And here he is right now at this very moment. He crawled under his bed and has been sleeping here for about 20 minutes so far.

Give him a green olive. Some cats have a specular catnip reaction to them.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm not sure how he would react to a green olive. He doesn't seem to like human food very much. And I have big ol' ones stuffed with feta. He probably wouldn't like that.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I'm not sure how he would react to a green olive. He doesn't seem to like human food very much. And I have big ol' ones stuffed with feta. He probably wouldn't like that.

He might like one stuffed with anchovy?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

He does not need to eat it. The smell alone is enough.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
If I drop something on the ground he usually runs up to it and sniffs it for a bit before I throw it away. I gave him the remanence of a can of tuna a few nights ago and I think he liked it but I was busy cooking and was really screwed up so I don't know how much he really liked it. There was still some tuna scraps left in the can the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
i like my haircut