Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?

worm girl posted:

I'm aware of the wayback machine, if I wanted to ignore the author's wishes and dig up his old work I could easily have done so at any time. I was only asking whether it had been jettisoned due to quality or tone.

To be clear I am not asking this now, I asked it a million years ago and the question was answered. Someone just decided to wayback it for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

I recently had to do some stuff to my site that involved backing it up and restoring it. I forgot to re-upload the God Dammit folder and I may just leave it not uploaded. To be honest, I'm not very proud of it. I don't in any way consider it required reading for It Hurts or PFM.

I would definitely prefer if people skipped it, but it's tough for me to say "I don't want anyone reading it," because I'm grateful that anyone is curious about any crazy goofy stuff I make. That said, it's not representative of the stuff I would feel like having on my site nowadays.

Gobolatula fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Jul 3, 2022

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Steven King said the best thing to do with your first book is wrap it up in a nice bow, put it in a drawer, and be proud that you've done something most people haven't. You wrote a book! That's really cool. But if you still want to write books, that first book taught you a hell of a lot that you can apply to the next one, which might even make it worth publishing. I'm guessing the same applies to comics -- republish GD or don't, but it's still worth being proud that you finished a thing. Finishing things is hard. The fact that it sucks (not that I've ever read it) isn't relevant.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/josefschwem/status/1543806810947198976?s=21

Yes it’s 28 tweets, and no I’m not posting all of them. Go here to see them all on gob’s site.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Call me crazy but I've got a theory on who killed Dad...

I'm glad Pasq got some help, if only for a moment

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

TwoPair posted:

Call me crazy but I've got a theory on who killed Dad...

I think it was self inflicted. That's the kind of thing he tends to do.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Just scrolling through that stressed me out.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Ah yes, the gently caress the printers page

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Jesus Christ guys. it's really good. Funnily enough, I had a similar experience, had emergency gallbladder surgery, woke up and heard my grandma suddenly passed :smith:

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Oh, poo poo.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
... huh.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Good job pasq, way to gut that absolute Motherfucker

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

And nothing of value was lost.

Like yea, murder is very bad and I hope this doesn't degrade pasq even further but holy poo poo is it hard to feel bad for Bad Dad.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The fear & loathing marching-mountains shot is one of the funniest drawings I have ever seen

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

even in a universe she wished for things go so bad for pasq :(

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Man that's a really good soundtrack for this series of strips. Good to see some of what Pasq was up to. Or at least good to see some of it. Poor gal.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
What would be a good caption for a Raoul Duke-squalo av?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Asgerd posted:

"We can't stop here, this is mountain country"?

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Asgerd posted:

"You better take care of me, Lord, 'cause if you don't you'll have me on your hands."

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Also I would just love to know what in the hell Pasq is screaming at that alley fire, I love how it's identifiable enough to draw your eye but also just so loving incoherent and layered it's illegible.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
I think he cut his own head off just to be a bastard. Seems like an Obtusangelo kind of thing to do.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I suspect Jenny Penguin. But the outside bet is, like, Katie.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Maggie's protesters got her freed, and she continues her streak of justice.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
It just fell off on its own from lack of basic maintenance.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Original universe Pasq realized how bad he hosed up and stopped not-existing just long enough to do Aura Pasq a favor.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I hope it was Pasq, but it wasn't. Pasq isn't cool enough.

Oh hey, maybe Tubsy did a little bit of gangster poo poo when he saw Pasqualo lurching around/fighting crime/drowning/screaming at things/preaching upon the fire/defying the wind/shaving her head.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ragnar34 posted:

I hope it was Pasq, but it wasn't. Pasq isn't cool enough.

Oh hey, maybe Tubsy did a little bit of gangster poo poo when he saw Pasqualo lurching around/fighting crime/drowning/screaming at things/preaching upon the fire/defying the wind/shaving her head.

Stabbing ain't Tubsy's style, he's got all he needs with his fists.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I don't think I've ever felt such dread looking at the scroll bar and seeing how long the strip was, it just kept going!. Well done Gob.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
I'm certain he killed himself through elaborate means to escape Jennifer; I mean c'mon, this is the last time we saw him (outside of flashback form)

He's such a huge rear end in a top hat that he'd make his death as petty and inconvenient for everyone as possible.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Ah, Pasq's dad is Professor X. He has faked his death and is hiding in the basement.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Elfface posted:

Ah, Pasq's dad is Professor X. He has faked his death and is hiding in the basement.
Now hold on. Dadsqualo could also be Xorn.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Hostile V posted:

Now hold on. Dadsqualo could also be Xorn.

but what if xorn is actually the sentient mold sublime?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
"TRIANGLINI. I am here to collect the 20 bucks your father owes me."

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

What do we want? Katie's dad! When do we get him? Today!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
https://twitter.com/JosefSchwem/status/1546343524978810881

drat, interrogating a minor without an adult OR a solicitor present, that's some low poo poo by sheriff weird-looking-dick.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Katie and Pasq are sisters now! That's cute. Murdering Pasquallos dad was a good idea.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I've seen enough anime to know she'll be a love interest for a few uncomfortable chapters before pasq ultimately chooses her bad boy rival (magmaspider),

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cant cook creole bream posted:

Katie and Pasq are sisters now! That's cute. Murdering Pasquallos dad was a good idea.

It was so cool how she scissored his head off with three katanas while the statue of liberty looked on with tears of joy.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Bill seems like a pretty cool guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"You'd better have a warrant or a death wish" is a banger of a line