Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That AI can imagine some powerful stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

In regards to the crappy house, could they not have just made the offer, then looked at the house and walked away and forfeit the earnest money? Seems like losing 1k or so would be better than what they got.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

IncredibleIgloo posted:

In regards to the crappy house, could they not have just made the offer, then looked at the house and walked away and forfeit the earnest money? Seems like losing 1k or so would be better than what they got.

From what I could glean from the OP, he wanted to do this but a combo of his partner's Dunning-Krueger from working close to real estate or in the industry and warnings from their agent that they could be sued for backing out of the sale put the kibosh on that.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Tag urself I'm the double doorknobs

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I like this one. Dare you climb the rickety stairs to the yawning void?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

sporklift posted:

I have been using Dall-e 2 to generate images for my favorite threads. Here are some AI generated crappy construtions that still aren't as bad as some of the nightmare fuel in this thread.

Make it do bEatmstrJ’s bathroom next.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Blue Moonlight posted:

Make it do bEatmstrJ’s bathroom next.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Is this art?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Wow! Appealing to females got me.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Couple more

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Please add mis-aligned tiles to the prompt, a situation no tradesman can predict or solve.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

[Appealing intensifying]

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

sporklift posted:

Couple more

god my pussy is so wet

and i don't even have one! That's how impressive this is

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I have seen this in real life.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

The Dave posted:

Please add mis-aligned tiles to the prompt, a situation no tradesman can predict or solve.

Not to mention the upside down wall paper.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

I'm the staircase that despite being straight also looks like it's part of a moebius strip.

These are indistinguishable from the real thing :golfclap:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

value-brand cereal posted:

I hope that person hires a random stranger they just met on the street to fix their roof / foundation / whatever. Beautiful. Amazing.

Now THAT was an amazing story

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Wasabi the J posted:

what knockers!

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
Thanks for this Beksinki-level horror

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Big sarcophagus vibes

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Put in dark grey skies and you have Beksinski Constructions Pty Ltd.

edit: and I just now saw OP had already made the joke :eng99:

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jul 7, 2022

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Put in dark grey skies and you have Beksinski Constructions Pty Ltd.

That was what I was feeling, I just couldn't find the words.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Edit: last one

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Some really intelligent design in the bathrooms at my work:

Yes, the tap is always covered in soap.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

This reminds me, I read of a couple locally that got scammed on a house, the house was in such bad shape it was worth 0 euros after they had someone go over it. The courts judged in their favor and the seller had to take the house back and give all their money back and pay their lawyers fees. gently caress yeah.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

His Divine Shadow posted:

This reminds me, I read of a couple locally that got scammed on a house, the house was in such bad shape it was worth 0 euros after they had someone go over it. The courts judged in their favor and the seller had to take the house back and give all their money back and pay their lawyers fees. gently caress yeah.

It would be cool if any kind of justice like this existed in America but a large part of our economy is based on pulling one over on the buyer so every law boils down to "You should have known better than the experts in the industry!"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
It's also America.

Some sleazy lawyer will take the case, someone gets a quick settlement lawyer takes half, couple still hosed

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/sergeyager/status/1544685004000661507?s=20&t=v8EpQPpyfDDwnaKAAjYTOQ

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

This needs to be photoshopped blowing up Alderaan.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ye gods, I've never felt so clean.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Posting the original pictures in this thread should be a bannable offense from here on out. This is beatmaster's bathroom, and it always has been.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Deteriorata posted:

They're trying to cut their power usage.

lmao

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

It's also America.

Some sleazy lawyer will take the case, someone gets a quick settlement lawyer takes half, couple still hosed

Mortgage lender comes after them for misrepresenting the collateral for the loan by not doing due diligence, property gets sold to pay the outstanding loan, couple jointly and separately responsible for difference between sale and mortgage.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Liquid Communism posted:

Mortgage lender comes after them for misrepresenting the collateral for the loan by not doing due diligence, property gets sold to pay the outstanding loan, couple jointly and separately responsible for difference between sale and mortgage.

Despite the existence of appraisals, I still wouldn't be surprised if a bank tried that.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Devor posted:

Edit: last one

man none of these are as greast as I hoped

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Thats just normal beksinski

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

My Lovely Horse posted:

Ye gods, I've never felt so clean.
:tipshat:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Slugworth posted:

Posting the original pictures in this thread should be a bannable offense from here on out. This is beatmaster's bathroom, and it always has been.

A ban is a bit much, but until I get bored posting the original photos ITT will earn you a sixer with a random one of these.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

corgski posted:

A ban is a bit much, but until I get bored posting the original photos ITT will earn you a sixer with a random one of these.

Thanks for giving me an excuse to go back and relive the saga at the source.