Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Dilber posted:

This is basically the belief in the industry. There are unscrupulous companies and legacy market growers using pesticides that aren't tested for by state DoHs to hit yield numbers that have potential issues when combined with THC.

There's also a lot of sketchy black market vape carts out there complicating things. people who use them think they're using weed, and will self-report weed at the hospital, and it'll be in their blood so it'll get the blame even if they've actually been vaping remediated moldy weed cut with fungicide, vitamin E, industrial limonene and synth cannabinoids

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jul 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

My dog hangs out downwind of me on the deck. If I blow the smoke away or the wind changes he moves, lmao.

And he's 85 lbs so like I have little say in where he wants to lay on the deck

That's a drat good boy.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Jestery posted:

Recurring dream of visiting a massage clinic where there is a perfectly positioned and height bong in the face hole and repeatedly through out the massage I get fired up by someone

there are massage places that use cbd oil, i'm sure there are some that would use a thc balm if you brought some in

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Earwicker posted:

there are massage places that use cbd oil, i'm sure there are some that would use a thc balm if you brought some in

I remember making some Anzac biscuits with weed butter,

The penultimate step being to form little butter and oat balls by hand.

45m later in the city center I learnt the tough lesson that butter is topically active and was unbelievably high for the rest of the day

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao that's great

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
these disposable vapes are dangerous. i just keep suckin on it not even realizing what im doin

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sunk Dunk posted:

these disposable vapes are dangerous. i just keep suckin on it not even realizing what im doin

Ha, yeah. I got an MFused auto draw disposable thing, and really liked it (and got a few others) but yeah, entirely too easy lol

also: don't be me and think the thing died when there's still goo in there. charge it you stoned idiot

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

God drat it. Fox News seems to be going hard on the Reefer Madness narrative to try and deflect blame for all the mass shootings, and I pray that it's just the flavor of the week before they're onto something else like how mass shootings happen because nobody touched their butthole as a kid or whatever. Please, please don't let this be the narrative going into the midterms that galvanizes a bunch of chuds to turn up to the polls and vote against weed legalization.

I guess failing that we can just hope that America can go a few weeks without a mass shooting there is no other hope

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I ate a bunch of medicated gummies and have been hitting this monster loaded with three carts of distillate, this thing is insane, it feels almost like doing a dab with how effective it is.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Time_pants posted:

God drat it. Fox News seems to be going hard on the Reefer Madness narrative to try and deflect blame for all the mass shootings, and I pray that it's just the flavor of the week before they're onto something else like how mass shootings happen because nobody touched their butthole as a kid or whatever. Please, please don't let this be the narrative going into the midterms that galvanizes a bunch of chuds to turn up to the polls and vote against weed legalization.

I guess failing that we can just hope that America can go a few weeks without a mass shooting there is no other hope

Chuds are split on weed, you'll find plenty that love it. Weed is out of the box now, it's not going back in without a hell of a fight, and there's more important poo poo to fight about right now.

Just in case, start saving seeds.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I ate a bunch of medicated gummies and have been hitting this monster loaded with three carts of distillate, this thing is insane, it feels almost like doing a dab with how effective it is.

Only 3?

https://www.reddit.com/r/weed/comments/rp97w3/blinkers_only_foo/

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I’m not fancy like that dude.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bad news guys.

https://deadline.com/2022/07/joe-pera-talks-with-you-canceled-at-adult-swim-three-seasons-1235059921/

Joe Pera talks with you cancelled.

I'm going to marathon the series tonight in memorium.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Where do you watch adult swim anyways? It's not netflix or amazon prime, HBO seems to have a lot of adult swim shows but it doesn't just have like [adult swim] I have to pick a show and watch that one show.

I don't wanna miss out on all the weird poo poo like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEUw25jUcH8

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I have a subscription to Sling, because I'm old and like the background noise.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Waiting for my neighbour to remember he's old and stop gardening so I can smoke a weed

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

ReelBigLizard posted:

Waiting for my neighbour to remember he's old and stop gardening so I can smoke a weed

Get the old man high.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://twitter.com/Viss/status/1543310347322306560

:420:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

fuctifino posted:

My cannabis clinic sent me an email to say that they have been running a competition this month called 'Breaking the Stigma', and have asked for patients to upload videos addressing this subject. The top prize is a Volcano Medic+. Breaking the stigma has been what my public vape stunts have been all about, so it's like this competition was made for me. The competition closes on Monday, and it looks like I might be the only entrant... lol

Anyway, I quickly put together this:

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1542465352461914113

quote:

Hi Stuart,

I hope you are well?

Some good news to share - our patient support team have picked you as a winner for this awareness competition.

Please let me know if you’d like us to send a medically approved vaporiser or pamper /voucher for Amazon or similar?

Thanks,
Beth

:toot:

I requested a Volcano Medic+ :smug:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'm starting to get a bit worried about the life of my Puffco Peak, I've replaced the atomizer once already but I went to clean it again today and a piece in the atomizer stuck to the other part of the base when I unscrewed it to take it off because there was some dried up goop in there. I think I've fixed it but haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure. Either way, I got lucky with the replacement atomizer because the parts are hard enough to buy separately in my state where they can't ship to so anyone feel like throwing out some recs for a different vape for concentrates that would be good for home use? I guess there's always like a V-Tower with a whip but liked the puffco because it was small and easy to use but really is kind of a pain to keep clean with regular use.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

explosivo posted:

I'm starting to get a bit worried about the life of my Puffco Peak, I've replaced the atomizer once already but I went to clean it again today and a piece in the atomizer stuck to the other part of the base when I unscrewed it to take it off because there was some dried up goop in there. I think I've fixed it but haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure. Either way, I got lucky with the replacement atomizer because the parts are hard enough to buy separately in my state where they can't ship to so anyone feel like throwing out some recs for a different vape for concentrates that would be good for home use? I guess there's always like a V-Tower with a whip but liked the puffco because it was small and easy to use but really is kind of a pain to keep clean with regular use.

I got myself an Ispire Daab and I will never use anything else to consume concentrates, it is perfect

I had a Yocan with coils, I have an ispire wand w/banger, the daab is stupid easy to use and extremely easy to clean. As gunky as mine ever is, 5 mins with alcohol wipes and it's a little cloudy but clean. Concentrate never gets anywhere hard to clean.

And the temp control / speed of heating is excellent

e. also I have giant hands, but the daab is very comfortable to hold in my hand, and decent size for just holding in your hand to use. I'm contemplating taking it out for a walk sometime with a tanker of a good concentrate, lol

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

If you want something similar to the Puffco but much better, I've been drooling over the Core 2.0 ever since they upgraded it to use the awesome DTv5 style atomizer a few months ago.

edit: the ispire daab is also extremely awesome

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Those both look good, I might have to look into the daab if this puffco really does bite the dust. It's a shame because the puffco cost me more than both of those options and I'm still having problems like this with it.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Been stuffing more and more weed into my Fury Edge and vaping at slightly higher temperatures the last 2 days (385 vs 375). I do multiplayer gaming on Wed and Thurs nights, and this week I was pretty bad at it. Maybe I need to look for some lower-thc weed next time I buy any. The higher temperature probably made me more high, too.

Tried some Tangerine Dream when I visited South Africa recently (was amazing), still have Gorilla Glue #4 from November (thanks this thread for the storage advice, honestly smells better than the other weed I have: oxygen eaters + humidifier packs working very well), but overall I'd say GG is not the best weed I've had, or even close.

Got some Rotten Fruit Cocktail too, and some Black mamba. Both of those are fine too. I had some purple punch but it was great so I vaped it all already.

Top weeds I've ever had:
1: african queen
2: motor breath
3: purple punch (had it in CA and in CO and was great both times)

fuctifino posted:

congrats!!!!

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Sanctum posted:

Where do you watch adult swim anyways? It's not netflix or amazon prime, HBO seems to have a lot of adult swim shows but it doesn't just have like [adult swim] I have to pick a show and watch that one show.

I don't wanna miss out on all the weird poo poo like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEUw25jUcH8

There is an adult swim "channel" on HBO Max, where they basically collect all the shows. Yeah though, there isn't like a "Just Watch" feature on pretty much anything but Netflix.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

fuctifino posted:

:toot: :toot:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i have a bunch of extra tincture. i dont really like tincture on its own. any ideas for good uses? maybe an edible of some type?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
depending on what kind of tincture you could put it in some beverage

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Acute Scromitus

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Mozi posted:

depending on what kind of tincture you could put it in some beverage

thats a good point, it's alcohol based

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it may affect the taste more than you think but worth a try maybe

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

oh hell yes, ordered

triple my cart action fam, just gently caress me up

code "hamilton10" worked for me for 10% off btw for anyone else interested

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

WampaLord posted:

oh hell yes, ordered

triple my cart action fam, just gently caress me up

code "hamilton10" worked for me for 10% off btw for anyone else interested

Thank you! Ordered one and that cool looking 8 bowl pipe, that looks amazing for long dog walks

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

oh just of note since there's some people picking it up - the Starship also comes with three wax coils that have a wire embedded in a quartz frit, so you can also feed it whatever dab you have lying around

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Are weed strains mostly a scam? Some are definitely different but most are just, more weed imo.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redreader posted:

Are weed strains mostly a scam? Some are definitely different but most are just, more weed imo.

these days its much more about terpene and cannabinoid profiles imo. Thats probably where science will start to take shape, the different terpenes and other cannabinoids creating different "entourage" effects and eventually companies breeding for specific traits. We'll definitely still have legacy strains though.

I picked up a few carts and 2000mg of edibles for like $150. Cheap weed rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DoombatINC posted:

oh just of note since there's some people picking it up - the Starship also comes with three wax coils that have a wire embedded in a quartz frit, so you can also feed it whatever dab you have lying around

even as someone with a daab, that seems like a problematic idea lol

I cannot wait for it to get here, and it even comes with a 14mm adapter. hamilton you geniuses

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

The government said the medicinal weed regulations will be ready by September. I'm not holding my breath.

Well, not yet anyways. I always hold my breath when I take a hit, I don't like to see any vapor in my exhale it feels like I'm wasting the good stuff that way. In September I hope to do a good amount of breath holding, in that particular manner.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

My Volcano Medic 2 arrived, and it's great. Notable things that differentiate it from the Hybrid - It comes with the bowl reducer and one dosing capsule. It only goes up to 210C, and doesn't seem to have bluetooth, so no app control, sadly. But it's loving awesome :)

It's allowed me to complete an experiment I ditched due to my old Arizer EQ fan not being powerful enough

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1546833292531482624

heh :420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Ugh, I gotta renew my medical card this year. I think I'm gonna call the same hippy doctor I used last time, we did everything over the phone and it was awesome