Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

AlternateNu posted:

Yeah. This is pretty much the crux of it. I don’t see anything good coming out of this. He was already nominally out of power. It would be like if someone shot Boris in a year after he resigned yesterday.

Even nuttier that he was shot by a guy who seems to think he wasn't fascist ENOUGH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/EVostox/status/1545400661914710016?t=bECL0fHbolgc6_xP_PkoqA&s=19

Christ

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I've seen enough. It's time for Resonance of Fate to be pulled from all storefronts.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

say your prayers, Slipknot

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
sheesh, the guy really wanted to make sure

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Srice posted:

I've seen enough. It's time for Resonance of Fate to be pulled from all storefronts.

lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:hai:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Srice posted:

lol

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Brutal Garcon posted:

"politicians murdered in the street" is a pretty bad thing to be happening, even if the particular politician sucked.

insert mussolini.jpg here

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

EDF Inferno gun

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Politics in the chat thread ftl

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the domino meme where the smallest domino is "doom 3 flashlight duct tape mod"

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Namtab posted:

this to be quite honest

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
It's quite cringe

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

The 7th Guest posted:

the domino meme where the smallest domino is "doom 3 flashlight duct tape mod"

doom 3 was the first time when i began to understand what computers were about when i tried to play the demo on my old voodoo card and got something phenomenal like 15 FPS outside of gunfights

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Guess while we were talking some poltics, I'll mention my game was added to itcho.io Abortion Charity Bundle. The bundle features 1000s of games, comics, and books for $10. All contributors have forgone profits so that all funds can go to the National Network For Abortion Funds, an American charity organization that seeks to help Americans seeking abortion and abortion related healthcare especially in light of the recent Supreme Court Decision.

A lot of the games seem inspired by anime, but mine in particular literally is trying to emulate shonen battle manga, like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. It is a tabletop roleplaying game, thing games like D&D, that uses the Powered by the Apocalypse Engine, a narrative first rules light roleplaying game. I thought some people here may be interested.

I speak at length about the game here: https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/s4sr50/friendship_effort_victory_a_powered_by_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

If this interests you, or if the prospect of a 1000 other titles for $10 interest you, please consider supporting the charity at this address: https://itch.io/b/1472/indie-bundle-for-abortion-funds

Covok fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jul 8, 2022

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Srice posted:

lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Covok posted:

Guess while we were talking some poltics, I'll mention my game was added to itcho.io Abortion Charity Bundle. The bundle features 1000s of games, comics, and books for $10. All contributors have forgone profits so that all funds can go to the National Network For Abortion Funds, an American charity organization that seeks to help Americans seeking abortion and abortion related healthcare especially in light of the recent Supreme Court Decision.

A lot of the games seem inspired by anime, but mine in particular literally is trying to emulate shonen battle manga, like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. It is a tabletop roleplaying game, thing games like D&D, that uses the Powered by the Apocalypse Engine, a narrative first rules light roleplaying game. I thought some people here may be interested.

I speak at length about the game here: https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/s4sr50/friendship_effort_victory_a_powered_by_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

If this interests you, or if the prospect of a 1000 other titles for $10 interest you, please consider supporting the charity at this address: https://itch.io/b/1472/indie-bundle-for-abortion-funds

:cheerdoge:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/hollowchatter/status/1545454262939013121?s=20&t=GvtuJ25j05tT2qaNJAQLfg

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Can't believe no one's made an Isekai Abe joke.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

FilthyImp posted:

Can't believe no one's made an Isekai Abe joke.

No. People have been doing that all over twitter. Saw one reporting Abe has already awoken as a hero in a European fantasy world.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

He's burning in hell, and hell. I'm laughing at it.

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

I’m surprised nobody made an Akumetsu reference to this.
Or maybe I’m way too old for this poo poo.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Namtab posted:

Yea it sucks

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

can't believe shinzo abe got got by a fallout protagonist

anyway yofukashi no uta's cool

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

lol

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

He's burning in hell, and hell. I'm laughing at it.

*chuckles sensibly*

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yu-Gi-Oh creator and known Shinzo Abe hater dies and then Abe dies a day later. What trap card did he play?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Man With Gun

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Roth posted:

Yu-Gi-Oh creator and known Shinzo Abe hater dies and then Abe dies a day later. What trap card did he play?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Even during the damage step

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

these last two pages of posts have felt like the damage step

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Dangerous Person posted:

This is a lot to wake up to but my main takeaway from this discussion is that dubs are good
jesus christ, keep this sick poo poo in the politics forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I watched a bit of the newer Sailor Moon dub and thought it was pretty good