Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
goon love island is coming soon...

:swish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Well you got me there. Ain't had much chance to do that to mine yet.

Hoping this summer to get far off the beaten path for some fishing an' poo poo.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Bittersweet Friday today, as it means the end of my vacation week.

Its like ur friday is practically a sunday

Makes u think...

:swish:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fridar watercooler about that guy. I dunno. Maybe he time shifted into a Wednesday.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
here’s some good news

https://twitter.com/dleveryfriday/status/1545426381856727046?s=21&t=586TI-0mtE6mgGxmph--lQ

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Hell yeah

Fri

Day

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Friday. 1 more hour. Time to get responsibly destroyed.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ShawnaWTF/status/1544875523318366215?s=20&t=epL81nHPWPI8aQq4bSAk4A

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Only noon here but getting that Friday feeling. Figuring out the minimum amount of work I can get away with doing for the rest of the day.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my 4runners transmission oil cooler supply line sprung a leak this morning on my way to work

rough start to the friday :sadpeanut:
the stator or rectumfier/regulator on my moto has been not providing enough voltage for a couple weeks so i have to charge my battery every other day lol

also two appointments cancelled so my friday is LOOKIN GOOD

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Worlds enjoys trees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAqw3FHxBrM

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

no internet on a friday..........

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm having a rough one, folks

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Gonna go out, gonna have some ‘za n beer n shots with the boys, gonna watch KGF 2 late night

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
A large deduction on my tax return was audited, and I just got told s'all good bro, it's approved thanks for filing your taxes :hmmyes:

Sorry you're havin a bad Friday coco. Things will get better after Friday.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm having a rough one, folks

sending out a beer to you in your time of friday need

:cheers:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
My work week is over and time to go see the girl I've been crushing on for years on Sunday :3:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Wow this has been a crazy friday
  • Former Japanese PM shot and killed
  • Massive Canadian telecom outage
  • Elon Musk cancels buying Twitter
  • Executive Order to guarantee right to abortion
I can barely take it all

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i also clipped out a 10% off coupon for a place called "capones chicken" in the newspaper

i intend to take advantage of this offer for discounted chicken

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just got a haircut for the first time in over a month! I've been wearing a hat outside everywhere.

I'm going to a concert tomorrow for the first time in like 20 years. It's Rage Against the Machine and Run the Jewels. I'm extremely nervous to go.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I just got a haircut for the first time in over a month! I've been wearing a hat outside everywhere.

I'm going to a concert tomorrow for the first time in like 20 years. It's Rage Against the Machine and Run the Jewels. I'm extremely nervous to go.

Happy to report kids generally still follow mosh pit etiquette. Pick up people that fell, protect phones and glasses etc. At least in my experience.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Going to the beach tomorrow, my wife's turning 40 and we got a place for few days. I wish I was already there posting in the Friday thread on a Friday but I will take what I get!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

RTJ puts on a great live show

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

StarkRavingMad posted:

RTJ puts on a great live show

I've never heard of them before but my friend showed me just the one video where all of the politicians are going at each other and I was sold.

Also, I'm going nowhere near the mosh pit. I got us seats. For loving $465 for 2 tickets and ticketmaster's $116 service fee.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Debating on if I should, or how much PISS I should skull tonight. Maybe I should "smoke up" instead. What say you goons?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

A large deduction on my tax return was audited, and I just got told s'all good bro, it's approved thanks for filing your taxes :hmmyes:

Sorry you're havin a bad Friday coco. Things will get better after Friday.

Luvcow posted:

sending out a beer to you in your time of friday need

tipping one back now lads

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Debating on if I should, or how much PISS I should skull tonight. Maybe I should "smoke up" instead. What say you goons?

both, mayhaps?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My work week is over and time to go see the girl I've been crushing on for years on Sunday :3:

love hearing about thisnfriday success story :3:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my hair is shoulder length now and i keep going back and forth between hating and loving it

rtj is indeed dope.as gently caress

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I'm going to Rage and Run the Jewels also! Though on Monday. Super psyched to finally see them.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

JetSetGo posted:

I'm going to Rage and Run the Jewels also! Though on Monday. Super psyched to finally see them.

Awesome! When I got my haircut the person asked me what I was doing and I mentioned the concert. She said I'm the 3rd person who mentioned that to her today lol.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Rage is on my bucket list of bands I've always needed to see before I die. Also going to see Rammstein later this year too, gotta catch up on their new stuff. I really, really hosed up not seeing Motorhead when I had the chance :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scyC9A6o_Ts

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I was supposed to o see them with the Beastie Boys in........ 99 or 2000? But one of the Beastie Boys broke his wrist or some poo poo, so the other shows got cancelled

If I do I might get super fukt.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I changed my spark plugs and wires today and now my car is accelerating more smoothly and no longer has a slight rumble at idle. Productive Friday.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
my friday plans:

i am going to buy some beer and then finally start elden ring NG+

i said that a week ago, but everytime i loaded my save this week, i found more stuff i wanted to collect before starting over

but i've got enough stuff and tonight is the night

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8B0uQpwZs

Only Friday can do this with monumental reasons behind it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
my son is a month old and today he chose to spit up on multiple occasions, rip rear end loud enough to scare the cat, and he adamantly refused to go to sleep

It's 8:18PM on a Friday and I'm ready for bed

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Welp, decided to drink piss tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8JM-K1dc