Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Tadano: Joe Regular
Hitomi: Hayley E. Regular
Najimi: Public Universal Friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
https://mangadex.org/chapter/599f722b-3ed7-442f-ab2c-0ace1b82b42c/1

The end of the Amongus arc.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
That's good. It was funny but I think the premise of Amogus (not Komi as a whole) was starting to wear thin. Got a good laugh out of Komi going into intricate details defending herself but getting totally burned out doing it

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
I think it lasted the right amount of time. Maybe it could have been condensed one chapter, but I enjoyed the reveals of the kenposters. It was also a cool way to see Komi getting better at communication.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Also, Komi has developed a taste for deceit :allears:

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Watched the recent Komi san episode and I've forgotten how hilarious Ayami's gremlin face is and the antics she gets up to when she makes it. I kinda miss her in the manga now.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
New chapter is up.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/781b6549-0bf1-4bca-ac8f-62781d7e3f20/1

Very excited for the next chapter:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Weird start but goddamn it nailed the punchline

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Disappointed by the lack of Hitomi in the sister chapter.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Just fantastic energy all around.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Cant wait for Ribbon to try and become Hitomi and Shou's Little Sister (senpai) (male)

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

TwoPair posted:

Disappointed by the lack of Hitomi in the sister chapter.

Not having Hitomi in it was one of the best things about this chapter.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Tadano’s attained a Komi-level of popularity and I couldn’t be happier for him

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Don't worry, he probably still has that mob of people mad that he's dating Komi.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Most if those folks were the year 1 classmates, and they all seem to like him now except Yamai.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I love this panel

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus posted:

I love this panel

The entire manga in one panel

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

It's moments like that that keep me coming back, but otherwise the manga continually introducing new characters cus the author thought of what he thinks is a funny pun only to kinda throw them aside to join the faceless mob of classmates tangentially hovering around Tadano and Komi is getting kinda tiresome.

That said, the commitment to the "All narration boxes are Komenti speaking" bit is impressive.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Ribbon was introduced in earlier chapters when they were second years but this is the first that he's got a focus.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
[x]

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Can someone please just delete Yamai from this show, please?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Arc Hammer posted:

Can someone please just delete Yamai from this show, please?
She's worse than Mineta, yes.
He didn't steal someone's tights and wear them around his head

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jun 15, 2022

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
New Komi

Sports!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
New Komi!

Ase and Naruse's budding romance is one of my favorite subplots.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Poor Isagi… the girl wasn’t ready for this

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

W.T. Fits posted:

New Komi!

Ase and Naruse's budding romance is one of my favorite subplots.

Same. Even though I still find her gimmick kinda gross, I've been rooting for those crazy kids for a while now.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

That was an adorable chapter. :3:

They're a very cute couple. Probably helps that their gimmicks are fairly realistic for teens, if obviously comically exaggerated.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TwoPair posted:

Same. Even though I still find her gimmick kinda gross, I've been rooting for those crazy kids for a while now.
Is she the sweaty girl, because that’s just natural, and not gross

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tenebrais posted:

That was an adorable chapter. :3:

They're a very cute couple. Probably helps that their gimmicks are fairly realistic for teens, if obviously comically exaggerated.

Hard agree with both.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Is she the sweaty girl, because that’s just natural, and not gross

Sweating is fine, everyone does it, hell I sweat pretty easily, but she's literally always sweating because that's her gimmick and sorry but imo that's gross

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

TwoPair posted:

Sweating is fine, everyone does it, hell I sweat pretty easily, but she's literally always sweating because that's her gimmick and sorry but imo that's gross
At the very least she doesn't sweat giant puddles like vice-president Meiko from Prison School

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Naruse constantly throws me for a loop because I'm used to "narcissism" in the American sense where its a devastating personality disorder and the way I'm used to it does not seem at all fair as a way to describe him.

SexyBlindfold posted:

Tadano: Joe Regular
Hitomi: Hayley E. Regular
Najimi: Public Universal Friend

:hmmyes:

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Tulip posted:

Naruse constantly throws me for a loop because I'm used to "narcissism" in the American sense where its a devastating personality disorder and the way I'm used to it does not seem at all fair as a way to describe him.

I've heard plenty of people use narcissist to just describe someone who is in love with themselves which fits Naruse pretty well.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tulip posted:

Right, but this is a comedy manga so when they say narcissist they mean in a comedic 'stops walking whenever they see their reflection in a mirror' way instead of a god complex and difficulty caring about other people.

And I mean besides just being a teenager also.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

Right, but this is a comedy manga so when they say narcissist they mean in a comedic 'stops walking whenever they see their reflection in a mirror' way instead of a god complex and difficulty caring about other people.

Yeah I've heard people use the term narcissist way more in that context than the actual serious way.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Ethiser posted:

I've heard plenty of people use narcissist to just describe someone who is in love with themselves which fits Naruse pretty well.

RareAcumen posted:

I mean, I know, I'm just gettin tripped up my by own cultural biases and I think that's kind of funny on its own.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Oh poo poo!

Oh poo poo!!!!!!

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

This manga has gotten way too lewd.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Horny is never a matter of if, only when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Arc Hammer posted:

Horny is never a matter of if, only when.

It's not a matter of when either really, since the only real answer to "when" in most cases is "24/7"; it's just a matter of "how much".