Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

lol imagine the stuff that was left on the cutting room floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

what historical assassination did abe deny? i don't really follow dumb poo poo world events.....

and before you bring up that i said nobody knows more about Japan than me i meant in a very narrow hyperfocused aspect of Japan nobody knows more than me, cannot say more.....

so in a very manga, personal waifu sort of way.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lpzie posted:

wsan't jorp a college professor? how did he get so stupid? or is it one of those esptein-esque professorships....

It's the longest running joke on the internet. He really does look like a character from a cutscene. Seems fitting.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lol just remembered how Abe's wife pretended to not know English so she wouldn't have to interact with trump.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

is the cowboy bebop episode with an actual cowboy near the end supposed to funny or like clever? this show isn’t vibing with me at all.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Anime is bad

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lol ohio
https://twitter.com/RepWeinstein/status/1545446189310640131

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/zipoffs/status/1545580686089654272?s=12

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Maple Walnut stays winning. best ice cream flavor. narrowly beats out real vanilla bean ice cream.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

:goodshit:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Jon Irenicus posted:

Pauly Walnuts stays winning. best ice cream flavor. narrowly beats out real vanilla bean ice cream.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Lesson of M'aud D'ib/The Puzzle of M'aud D'ib

Taught again, and again, and again
By the Emperor Worm
Till the day it finally rains
And the Worm is no more

-- excerpted from In The House of My Father
by Princess Irulan

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

It's like saying we should teach both sides of your daughter's rape.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Lol just remembered how Abe's wife pretended to not know English so she wouldn't have to interact with trump.

I'm told Abe pretended to get assassinated in order to avoid having to soge trumos phone calls

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

truemo

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

tup

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Jon Irenicus posted:

Maple Walnut stays winning. best ice cream flavor. narrowly beats out real vanilla bean ice cream.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

like what's the other side, that it didn;t happen? that genociding Jews is good actually?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tony sirico died, poo poo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Virgil Vox posted:

like what's the other side, that it didn;t happen? that genociding Jews is good actually?

internment camps in america

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

tony sirico died, poo poo

He went to the big cannoli in the sky

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

meanolmrcloud posted:

is the cowboy bebop episode with an actual cowboy near the end supposed to funny or like clever? this show isn’t vibing with me at all.

turn on your monitor.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Basebf555 posted:

lol imagine the stuff that was left on the cutting room floor

“my dad wanted us to do the aristocrats version of who is the baby daddy”

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

a couple days ago on a trek I found these ladders on tree branches:

is this like a cultural thing, any meaning to it? or just some random project? middle of nowhere but within walking distance of an overlook

Apr 7, 2003

pouring out a 40 of Carlo Rossi for my boy Pauly Walnuts

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Big Jew was sucking all the toes in Germany and a lil obscure painter had had enough....

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Virgil Vox posted:

It's probably about denialism, or just generally downplaying Antisemitism as a motive for the genocide.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Imp of Nipples posted:

Hey, uncle Billy said he was sorry.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

interview from 89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxddINwarJk

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

i always thought the mortons was there (like the palm a couple blocks away) for expense-account dinners for people who work on k street since it's right there. why the hell would you travel in from the suburbs like kavanaugh did to go there

to meet with lobbyists obvs

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

some evangelicals would agree with doing that

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lolhio

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Virgil Vox posted:

Yeah

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Into miracles!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Apr 7, 2003

Boy, that tweet isn't making GBS threads, huh?

https://ohiohouse.gov/members/casey...hip-bill-109365

quote:

COLUMBUS— Today, State Reps. Brigid Kelly (D-Cincinnati) and Casey Weinstein (D-Hudson), demanded House Bill (HB) 327, the ‘Both Sides’ bill, be barred from any further consideration by the Ohio House after the Republican bill sponsor said in a recent interview that educators should teach “German soldiers’” perspective of the Holocaust. The bill sponsor then proceeded to make several inaccurate and anti-Semitic claims about the Holocaust during the interview.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bebop esq posted:

some evangelicals would agree with doing that

God works in mysterious ways; he’s a complete loving dick who enjoys seeing people suffer, especially women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

quote:

“These comments are absolutely reprehensible, and reveal HB 327’s true intent: to force our educators to teach ‘both sides’ of topics like the Holocaust, slavery or 9/11 that unequivocally have only a right side and a wrong side."

:thunk:

one might not be like the other