Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

tacodaemon posted:

the only thing I like about terf island politics is they still somehow get all their politicians to wear the big stupid party-color ribbons when campaigning

wot a nasty set of lads, these Rees-Moggs :nono:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

a.lo's restaurant has been FOIA'd and now everyone's mad as HELL.

hummos lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

chocolate cream pie

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

twitter is a literal brain disease.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

chocolate cream pie

nah, those are illegal in PA now

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

BUSH 2112 posted:

i honestly wonder if he understands that there's no mechanism for "turning over an election" and he's just trying to rile up the goobers, or if he's so dumb and his brain is so clogged with big mac sauce that he thinks that he really can be legally installed as president

Riled up! Ready to go!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Louisgod posted:

twitter is a literal brain disease.

I'm terminal

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

well i guess this is postin trup

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Justin Tyme posted:

axgrap is a sober harton prove me wrong

“My life is awesome” - guy who is on drugs every waking hour

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
We're all just posts in the tornkp thread

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

“My life is awesome” - guy who is on drugs every waking hour

You rawdog Pittsburgh life

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

BAE OF PIGS posted:

and he hates it and seemingly every other aspect of being alive in America rn

I’m not sure he’s making the compelling argument he thinks he is

Apr 7, 2003

BAE OF PIGS posted:

The problematic people here are the petty bouge, not the average guy on the street

Apr 7, 2003

Red Baron posted:

I’m not sure he’s making the compelling argument he thinks he is

I am

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BUSH 2112 posted:

i honestly wonder if he understands that there's no mechanism for "turning over an election" and he's just trying to rile up the goobers, or if he's so dumb and his brain is so clogged with big mac sauce that he thinks that he really can be legally installed as president

He thinks it's real and he will continue to rail about it during his 2024 absolute shitstomping of whatever democrat put on the table and then it'll be the basis of making himself president for life because it was very unfair witch hunt stolen election.

Best part is that Republicans are going to make it a legitimate legal avenue after they take a supermajority in congress and scotus this midterms.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:crackping:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Red Baron posted:

hummos lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/mightysquirrel5/status/1545817724655468544

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/1412170793316864011?t=699k-C27fsnsJhdopli5Aw&s=19

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I bet he charges his crystals

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Seems safe to say a guy who's high 24/7 isn't content enough to go through the same exact situations he'd go through anyway while sober

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

BREAKING: over 300 trump thread posters have left on their own terms in the wake of Buddykins cutting them off at the bar - something they were told was never gonna happen

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

BUSH 2112 posted:

how can you possibly even consider anything aside from the second option

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

pfc still ragging on the guy who doesn't even post here anymore :sad:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Heavy_D posted:

BREAKING: over 300 trump thread posters have left on their own terms in the wake of Buddykins cutting them off at the bar - something they were told was never gonna happen

who are you even?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BUSH 2112 posted:

he is the president

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Gonna post this to every right wing militia shithead I can find.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/100YearsAgoLive/status/1545842312768634880

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pfc go play ff7. it's good. you're terrorists doing direct action. nobody is telling you to vote. and you can buy a nice villa on the beach.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

mdemone posted:

how can you possibly even consider anything aside from the second option

i mean, yeah, but he also knows what he can get people to do if he insinuates that poo poo to them which is kind of scarier so i can't decide

Lpzie posted:

he is the president

:hai:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
glenn youngkin, the sensible moderate republican who's focused on the big issues and not petty culture war stuff lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
https://twitter.com/axolotldei/status/1545558227731247104?t=6-eDV9APOdGsTIYqY4PblA&s=19

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BryanVanNorden/status/1545826122088288256

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
are guys ok

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

are guys ok

I'm honestly getting worried about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Apraxin posted:

glenn youngkin, the sensible moderate republican who's focused on the big issues and not petty culture war stuff lmao

Virginians swallowed the CRT panic and now they’re getting abortion bans and this stuff. Good. They deserve it