Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
If anyone wants to suggest some good comics a little off the beaten path I'm all ears. About to finish Black Science which was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Biden with a republican house and senate is gonna own. so many new republican judges gonna get out on the Supreme Court

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/100YearsAgoNews/status/1545905917287452674

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That’s two miles from my house

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jordan Peterson is the platonic ideal of a guy who wanted his name in print at all costs.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

thought at first this was gonna be the "person gets horrifically injured" genre of Trump thread gifs

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

That's so loving cool

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

That’s two miles from my house

You probably could have walked there.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

AxGrap posted:

If anyone wants to suggest some good comics a little off the beaten path I'm all ears. About to finish Black Science which was good

One Piece

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

CaptainBeefart posted:

Dave Grisman owns. I have a live cd of him and Jerry Garcia around 1992 I think(?) that's all bluegrass and fiddle folk stuff, it's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5YFF0hwZKc

haven't gone to a grissman show in a long while but seen him a bunch.. including one time with doc watson who was totally old man ornery with him between songs calling him whipersnapper it was hilarious and naturally they were shredding.

him and jerry played together fora long time when their go-between friend eric thompson got them together in the 60's and grisman was in old and in the way. the 90's dawg era stuff was fantastic (watch grateful gawg if you haven't already) i'm sad i missed those shows. you should also check out The Pizza Tapes it's garcia/grisman/rice acoustic jamming supposedly copy of tape stolen by pizza boy i remember having a bootleg of it ages ago but it was later remastered and released including an 'extra large' edition with more stuff that wasn't on the og

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

AxGrap posted:

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Omg, if I could find a copy left to right reading that could be fun

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

AxGrap posted:

home stuck

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Thoatse posted:

haven't gone to a grissman show in a long while but seen him a bunch.. including one time with doc watson who was totally old man ornery with him between songs calling him whipersnapper it was hilarious and naturally they were shredding.

him and jerry played together fora long time when their go-between friend eric thompson got them together in the 60's and grisman was in old and in the way. the 90's dawg era stuff was fantastic (watch grateful gawg if you haven't already) i'm sad i missed those shows. you should also check out The Pizza Tapes it's garcia/grisman/rice acoustic jamming supposedly copy of tape stolen by pizza boy i remember having a bootleg of it ages ago but it was later remastered and released including an 'extra large' edition with more stuff that wasn't on the og

I've done mandolin lessons with two members of the Quintet, love me some Dawg music!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

cruel

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

AxGrap posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bilirubin posted:

I've done mandolin lessons with two members of the Quintet, love me some Dawg music!

that's rad af

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Innnnnnnteresting

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bilirubin posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons

So loving good, read recently, I really like how the characters and dynamics change so often.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/mariana057/status/1545881755470675969

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Thoatse posted:

Thanks for this. Great information. 😎

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum posted:

just don't start scromitting all over the place

too late

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TheBlackLayers/status/1545781578164539393

:hai:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Bilirubin posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons

I loving love this comic

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Bethamphetamine posted:

Dude. Duuude. Everybody old enough recognizes the tarp behind her.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1545876291156525056

to be fair she's not pro choice she's pro abortion

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
K6BD is obviously great, Saga is also good

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TeenageArchipelago posted:

to be fair she's not pro choice she's pro abortion

She's neither. She's a plant meant to put on a show, shock, and get a photo op.

Catholics and ultra evangelicals use these tactics shamelessly.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bilirubin posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons

Wait this started as a webcomic right? Amazed it tranlated to the page so well

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I'm wondering how a line at a hot dog stand somehow tipped off the cops they were selling drugs.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

K6BD is obviously great, Saga is also good

Saga is also incredible, waiting for some to stack up before I dive back in.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Is Kelly a goon? Maybe it's just how it's aged or something but was this unironically making fun of bike to work day, ironically making fun of people who make fun of bike to work day, or ?

I'd guess this is the latter, and he's responding to an editorial by that Bill Oreilley guy, probably. I'm trying to imagine anybody going to a bike to work event bikeless and getting performatively mad about not getting a donut and it sounds like something he'd do.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

They're not even trying. Everything old is new again. I remember that same (fake rear end) abortion banner from the early 90s at anti-abortion rallies. That's not what a zygote or bean-sized embryo looks like.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux posted:

Jordan Peterson is the platonic ideal of a guy who wanted his name in print at all costs.

And I'm the platonic ideal of a guy who wanted his name in print at all costs and then thought better of it.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Zeriel posted:

I'm wondering how a line at a hot dog stand somehow tipped off the cops they were selling drugs.

Ever tried snorting hot dogs?? It works but you need training

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

helta posted:

Hold my mustard -- I mean hold the mustard

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

helta posted:

Had a friend when I was younger who hated the inconvenience of eating but you would just swallow hot dogs whole sometimes when he wanted to get full

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The religion that eats human flesh and drinks human blood at every service is actually buttfucking insane AND full of italians.