Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

The religion that eats human flesh and drinks human blood at every service is actually buttfucking insane AND full of italians.

Mama Mia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

AxGrap posted:

Wait this started as a webcomic right? Amazed it tranlated to the page so well

:ssh: its still going on

also for you Grisman fans, one of my favouite of his tunes, skip to 1:30 for the music to start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7MI2rpKx8

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

♫ I only wanna pee with poooooooo ♫

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Holy cow!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

https://twitter.com/vanderHOODsen/status/1545575762954260481?t=rH6z6Gmk7298f5dVJo-nog&s=19

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

missin u uncle jer

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Sewer Way is in Pittsburgh

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bilirubin posted:

:ssh: its still going on

also for you Grisman fans, one of my favouite of his tunes, skip to 1:30 for the music to start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7MI2rpKx8

Oh I meant I was caught up.

I read about an hour a night of comics before sleep, and they go quick!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

petit choux posted:

Is Kelly a goon? Maybe it's just how it's aged or something but was this unironically making fun of bike to work day, ironically making fun of people who make fun of bike to work day, or ?

I'd guess this is the latter, and he's responding to an editorial by that Bill Oreilley guy, probably. I'm trying to imagine anybody going to a bike to work event bikeless and getting performatively mad about not getting a donut and it sounds like something he'd do.

no idea but biking has been in the news because Paris' "bike one day a week to work" policy is a continuous controversy

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

:argh:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Plinkey posted:

too late

ey im scromittin here

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

your everlasting summer you can see it fading fast

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1545916097177722880

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

well that’s… very on brand

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm gonna lick the snail

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/0wQe5Di.mp4

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

get them the gift they really want for their birthday: a concussion

Apr 7, 2003

Apr 7, 2003

I'm tired of the Italians.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

That’s two miles from my house

oh you own a house in pittsburgh? i had no idea

Apr 7, 2003

It's time to cut the high pepperoni.

Apr 7, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

oh you own a house in pittsburgh? i had no idea

I own a house in Pittsburgh, in the neighborhood called "Beechview." I paid $119,900 for my house. Redfin now estimates that my house is worth between $189,900 and $220,500. [1]

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

I own a house in Pittsburgh, in the neighborhood called "Beechview." I paid $119,900 for my house. Redfin now estimates that my house is worth between $189,900 and $220,500. [1]

thanks we were all wondering

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

every time I ever see a photo of Edinburgh it always looks amazing, like even when people post pics of places in Edinburgh they think are ugly it's always someplace that's ugly in an interesting way

Apr 7, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

thanks we were all wondering

Nearby attractions include the steepest street in America, Canton Avenue [3], and

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

every time I ever see a photo of Edinburgh it always looks amazing, like even when people post pics of places in Edinburgh they think are ugly it's always someplace that's ugly in an interesting way

Someone here a long time ago said Edinburgh is "white Baltimore" which makes it bad and good to individual readers for their own reasons.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there's a lot to love about Baltimore too

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Someone could easily dox you off this info alone tho fyi

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tacodaemon posted:

I like that people call it B-more

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Good time to be alive for escargot lovers?!

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

I liked Baltimore a lot, I like city center and nearby Philadelphia, a lot of people despise that poo poo and I fell in that pool prior to 2002, when I suddenly lost the ability to own a car and had to adapt. Prior to 2002 I fuckin loved suburbs and suburbanization

People love what they're exposed to, thing is when you live in an artificial exurb you aren't exposed to a lot.

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

Everyone who has posted in this thread for any length of time knows my full name and my address, no one's showed up yet

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

AxGrap posted:

But we already know it's PFC, how much worse could it get?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Everyone who has posted in this thread for any length of time knows my full name and my address, no one's showed up yet

Lol, nevermind then

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

At least Florida housecats, Agouti, and Iguanas aren't cooperating with the snails.

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

Lol, nevermind then

A few years back the Travis Scott McNugget Pillow thing went down and I accidentally left a receipt in one of these threads with my full name and address for like two weeks before pulling it

I did get the pillow and my cat sleeps on it now.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

like being the setting of the hit TV show “The Wire”

Apr 7, 2003

Red Baron posted:

like being the setting of the hit TV show “The Wire”

I would live in Baltimore in a minute before I'd live anywhere in Arizona, Michigan, or Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I would live in Baltimore in a minute before I'd live anywhere in Arizona, Michigan, or Texas.

oh absolutely