Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/amrenewctr/status/1545122222620217351

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/GBBranstetter/status/1545920832425402368

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Abbot's policy of bussing illegal immigrants to DC is a tactic of M'aud D'ib. Force your enemy to take on refugees.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/LinHMZb.mp4

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

There's no patent on insulin.

Undercutting price gougers is capitalism.

Sucks for pharmaceuticals that US taxpayers paid for all their poo poo.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5T9IiO0ZLOM

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lmao I was guessing it was going to be either this or Hot Cops from Arrested Development

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hear hear

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A few years back the Travis Scott McNugget Pillow thing went down and I accidentally left a receipt in one of these threads with my full name and address for like two weeks before pulling it

I did get the pillow and my cat sleeps on it now.

please tell us more about your fascinating life, thank you

Drano
Dec 21, 2004

BEST at removing tough clogs!

Thoatse posted:

him and jerry played together fora long time when their go-between friend eric thompson got them together in the 60's and grisman was in old and in the way. the 90's dawg era stuff was fantastic (watch grateful gawg if you haven't already) i'm sad i missed those shows. you should also check out The Pizza Tapes it's garcia/grisman/rice acoustic jamming supposedly copy of tape stolen by pizza boy i remember having a bootleg of it ages ago but it was later remastered and released including an 'extra large' edition with more stuff that wasn't on the og

This is the way, also

Tales from the Acoustic Planet - Volume II - Bela, Sam, Edgar, Stuart, Jerry, Tony, Hartford(!), list goes on
Drive - Bela et al
Skip Hop & Wobble - Edgar, Stuart, Russ Barenberg

Also go to Telluride bluegrass festival, music/weed at 9,000 ft

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The invasive Florida African slugs grow to 8 inches long, so how big is a single Abe?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/tf2emporium/status/1545814113993080839?s=21&t=kcv9ecXF_ejfMPjdCJpB1w

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it is so loving hot

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Buddykins posted:

it is so loving hot

we hit a daily record of 98 today. gently caress that

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

a h h y e a h

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Has anyone been in a situation where they threw up everything they ate, and they found something they could keep down so they didn't die?

If so please tell me that something

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

we hit a daily record of 98 today. gently caress that

105 here

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Ol sakkman posted:

Has anyone been in a situation where they threw up everything they ate, and they found something they could keep down so they didn't die?

scromiting, many such cases

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Im thinking milk and protein powder or something. I can't eat. And no, it's not amphetamines

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Ol sakkman posted:

edibles

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

compelling points from both sides :hmmyes:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

you walk outside for 2 minutes and youre drenched in sweat

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

That would be a severe waste of a brownie as I would surely throw it up

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Ol sakkman posted:

saltine crackers

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ol sakkman posted:

Very small doses of crackers, or oatmeal. Very small like under an oz of water at a time you'll get through it you just had a bender

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

19 o'clock posted:

saltine crackers

I can see plain rear end crackers and water being alright

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Ol sakkman posted:

maybe some of these will help?

https://www.oregonclinic.com/diets-BRAT

depending on why you're throwing up, ofc

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

AxGrap posted:

Very small doses of crackers, or oatmeal. Very small like under an oz of water at a time you'll get through it you just had a bender

That's the thing! This has been happening for days and all I did was smoke weed. I think it's a diabetic problem (ketoacidosis) and honestly if it keeps happening I'll have to go to (free) hospital but all they do is level you out on glucose/insulin til your ketones drop and I can do that at home. I'm hungry tho

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Ol sakkman posted:

this was me before having my gallbladder removed. the only things I could keep down consistently were peanut/pretzel bars (these specifically https://www.cascadianfarm.com/product/sweet-salty-peanut-pretzel-chewy-granola-bar/) and blueberry smoothies

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Ol sakkman posted:

methadone

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Plain oatmeal sounds like the ticket, eaten very slowly. That's at least something already in the house

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
what if we just make evertyihg less stupid all at once? the the relative stupid levels stay the in balance but we don't drown in our own poo poo in the next couple years

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ol sakkman posted:

That's the thing! This has been happening for days and all I did was smoke weed. I think it's a diabetic problem (ketoacidosis) and honestly if it keeps happening I'll have to go to (free) hospital but all they do is level you out on glucose/insulin til your ketones drop and I can do that at home. I'm hungry tho

Small doses of big grains or beans might be better then, something it take a a minute for your body to break down.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dead pancreas

many such cases

RIP

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

but at least you took the heat off PFC, who was drawing the ire of the thread for his posting, so consider a little plain white rice for your vomitorium of a gut

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DrPossum posted:

what if we just make evertyihg less stupid all at once? the the relative stupid levels stay the in balance but we don't drown in our own poo poo in the next couple years

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
sips of cranberry juice followed by a big greasy cold pork chop