Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

vote trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

THS2 posted:

thank you lord jesus president trump for preventing that

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1545497444712161280?s=20&t=uHJvsiexO8c2EUHPlm3Erw

i have not seen or heard biden speak in a long time this dude is loving cooked. he's a walking cadaver. the spirit of life has left his hollow shell, animated only by ancient memories. i'm expecting him puff apart into corpse dust and bone fragments at any second. alchemists watching and waiting so they can harvest valuable reagents.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

crepeface posted:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1545497444712161280?s=20&t=uHJvsiexO8c2EUHPlm3Erw

i have not seen or heard biden speak in a long time this dude is loving cooked. he's a walking cadaver. the spirit of life has left his hollow shell, animated only by ancient memories. i'm expecting him puff apart into corpse dust and bone fragments at any second. alchemists watching and waiting so they can harvest valuable reagents.

After watching the video I completely agree, though think the incomplete quote in the tweet is a bit disingenuous. Him saying this is the first use of a weapon in Japan is specifically referencing to the first this year in regards to murdering with a gun based on what he says before this.

If the democrats allow this guy to run for a second term then they're done for, if not already regardless of who runs.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

He's definitely looking bad, clearly a lot worse than he used to even in the past couple years, but I don't think I'd say he's on death's door quite yet.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
In all seriousness, how's Trump's health for comparison?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

In all seriousness, how's Trump's health for comparison?

looking younger every day

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crepeface posted:

xavier becerra's just back there like hollly poo poo kill me

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it truly seems like the more people believe biden is a doddering old fool who can't do anything, the further he deteriorates

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it truly seems like the more people believe biden is a doddering old fool who can't do anything, the further he deteriorates

believing harder and hard to contribute to the spirit bomb style destruction of joe biden right now.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol he sounds like my 93 year old grand father who has had the same conversation with me every week for like 10 years

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

crepeface posted:

OLDER

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I live in one of the bluest states (WA) in one of the bluest cities (Seattle) who spend ungodly money on cops and graft and there's not a single loving hospital bed in the county. Glad my dem mayor, governor, house, senate, and president have totally hosed up covid so bad that here we are two and a half years in. Burn this party to the ground for the hope that something else can be grown in its ashes

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

nooooooo u cant vote trimp thats accelerationism im telling the mods

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
"I'm votin Howie!"

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

30.5 Days posted:

"I'm votin Howie!"

as a citizen in a democratic nation, you are empowered to offer constructive input into how our society is governed

no only do it at the ballot box. vote
no if you vote for trump your ending democracy
no a vote for Howie is a vote for trump
no not voting is a vote for trump
if you don’t vote for democrats your destroying our democracy
god offer your constructive input correctly you pathetic worm
and dont forget if there’s a mass shooting at your polling place after standing in line for four hours STAY IN LINE

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

i think the democrats will get wiped in 2022 but the single funniest outcome would be the republicans easily winning the house but the senate remaining at 50 democrats and this entire interminable poo poo show continues for another two years until hillary clinton primaries biden then loses to trump again

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

THS2 posted:

i think the democrats will get wiped in 2022 but the single funniest outcome would be the republicans easily winning the house but the senate remaining at 50 democrats and this entire interminable poo poo show continues for another two years until hillary clinton primaries biden then loses to trump again

51 would be very funny too

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the funniest outcome is the dems picking up exactly 2 senate seats so they have to find 2 more losers who refuse to legislate as their excuse for doing nothing

it wouldn't even be hard there are probably like 20 senate dems who would gladly do this

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the funniest outcome is the dems picking up exactly 2 senate seats so they have to find 2 more losers who refuse to legislate as their excuse for doing nothing

it wouldn't even be hard there are probably like 20 senate dems who would gladly do this

62 dem majority with 13 on bad behavior

"we just need to vote harder next time!"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

THS2 posted:

well "good" news, 2022's actually a pretty favorable map for democrats:

losing GA and AZ for sure, but that leaves them with 50 and if dr oz does not win pennsylvania (lol) that's 51, like I don't think WI is flipping or anything it's just one of those six year cycles where not enough people up for reelection in a state that can actually get picked off

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lol he sounds like my 93 year old grand father who has had the same conversation with me every week for like 10 years

So you're saying he has another term in him.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
im a democrat

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://twitter.com/LOTHComic/status/1545899961052798977

https://twitter.com/NtlRzr/status/1545906741522710529

StratGoatCom has issued a correction as of 00:22 on Jul 10, 2022

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

harris getting fully Jeb!ified is one of the only bright spots of the biden administration

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Biden and Harris are watching a movie.

BIDEN: Hey, should we hit that magic button we have to protect people's autonomy?

HARRIS: Nah.

BIDEN: Okay.

This is unbelievable slander and I will not stand for it

The Biden admin despises Harris too much to invite her to Movie Night

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
joe: I need to break through. I need to speak directly to the people. My message is being dilut

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mbs' dick isn't going to suck itself, you know.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Stereotype posted:

i am convinced it is a million times more likely that trump would fix the jet fuel problem than biden, who has made a point to never do anything ever

it's still a longshot that trump would fix it, but if someone badgered him about it he would absolutely at least make it viral for a few days

Jonny 290 posted:

they were just letting all this beautiful jet fuel leak into the ground, folks

just lighting money on fire

and i fixed it

holy gently caress l m a o

https://twitter.com/SDonziger/status/1545506846378586112

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

mbs' dick isn't going to suck itself, you know.

He could do it himself if he got the same procedure that Steve Bannon got! *taps head*

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Scrotum Modem posted:

After watching the video I completely agree, though think the incomplete quote in the tweet is a bit disingenuous. Him saying this is the first use of a weapon in Japan is specifically referencing to the first this year in regards to murdering with a gun based on what he says before this.

It's obvious what he was *trying* to say was something along the lines of "we've had a lot of gun killings in the US this year, they've had one" but he can barely put together the sentences to say that.

sirtommygunn posted:

He's definitely looking bad, clearly a lot worse than he used to even in the past couple years, but I don't think I'd say he's on death's door quite yet.

Definitely not, with the healthcare he has access to. When my grandma's mind started reaching the point Biden appears to be at, I think she had maybe ~6-7 years left (and could have had longer if the COVID situation hadn't prompted a rapid decline - she didn't die of COVID, but her mind started getting much worse after the lockdowns started and my aunt/cousin could no longer visit her in person regularly). Old people can live a long time as long as they're not really overweight and don't have some obvious health issue like cancer. It's just a roll of the dice as to whether they suddenly have a bad fall or get pneumonia or some other condition they can no longer deal with at their age, but until they lose that roll they can basically keep chugging along almost indefinitely.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 05:32 on Jul 10, 2022

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

"leaking"

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
This is happening in Albuquerque, new Mexico at the Kirkland air force base since 1954. Currently estimated about 24 million gallons of jet fuel heading to the aquifer, double the size of the Valdez oil spill.
Besides that spill, they recently poisoned a dairy farms water table with firefighting chemicals leading to it's closure and 4,000 cattle slaughtered.

papa horny michael has issued a correction as of 08:50 on Jul 10, 2022

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

The problem is that it's specifically Trump's vanity that would cause him to solve such a crisis. It's dramatic video, something that the MSM would hammer him on, and something that honestly shouldn't be hard to fix. Republicans as a whole have absolutely no problem poisoning a water supply (ask Flint) but Trump was at least flawed in the way that might've stopped the problem.

Unfortunately it's a democratic administration which means that problems which aren't created by republicans do not exist. Kids in cages, covid, inflation, poisoned water tables? Sorry, we've got some Jan 6 hearings to cover, no time for your video of the government poisoning its citizens.

It's no wonder that the party of inaction will be destroyed in 2022, inshallah

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

The joke is that they don't want to exercise power, so the more senators they have the funnier it gets. Imagine 98 Democrats in the Senate and only 49 votes for abortion rights. Please donate $15 for our very important upcoming Senate race in Wyoming so we can finally have rights!

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

cum jabbar posted:

im a democrat

I’m sorry

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

papa horny michael posted:

This is happening in Albuquerque, new Mexico at the Kirkland air force base since 1954. Currently estimated about 24 million gallons of jet fuel heading to the aquifer, double the size of the Valdez oil spill.
Besides that spill, they recently poisoned a dairy farms water table with firefighting chemicals leading to it's closure and 4,000 cattle slaughtered.

Do they just have a garden hose of jet fuel being blasted into the desert 24/7 or something? 966 gallons/day is insane.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/sablaah/status/1545594264616402947?t=Uj6mrUvFx6wev8kxz6vfHg&s=19

how does she keep doing this

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

LastInLine posted:

The problem is that it's specifically Trump's vanity that would cause him to solve such a crisis. It's dramatic video, something that the MSM would hammer him on, and something that honestly shouldn't be hard to fix. Republicans as a whole have absolutely no problem poisoning a water supply (ask Flint) but Trump was at least flawed in the way that might've stopped the problem.

Unfortunately it's a democratic administration which means that problems which aren't created by republicans do not exist. Kids in cages, covid, inflation, poisoned water tables? Sorry, we've got some Jan 6 hearings to cover, no time for your video of the government poisoning its citizens.

It's no wonder that the party of inaction will be destroyed in 2022, inshallah

also hawaii is reliably blue, so doing anything to help them is a waste of political capital when democracy is on the ballot. we can fix the drinking water when all threats to democracy have been eliminated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

oh you want drinking water? well I want a pony, but listen bucko,