Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

TeenageArchipelago posted:

When the Biden admin asked everyone if they had ever smoked weed before and fired everyone who said yes

He wanted them to understand the politically black experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

biden broke a 28-year streak of presidents admitting to having used illegal drugs

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

TeenageArchipelago posted:

When the Biden admin asked everyone if they had ever smoked weed before and fired everyone who said yes

shouldve fired the abortionistas too, make it clear where they were going in order for the voters to rise up and vote more

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Don't worry he just wanted to keep the total quantity of drugs done by government employees constant when he hired Hunter

Crayfish
May 7, 2009

He's just so pleased by it

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Crayfish posted:

hell, same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Crayfish posted:

absolutely

i want a video of that

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

“it was a debate!”

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

The Iraq deck of 52

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most-wanted_Iraqi_playing_cards

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Throatwarbler posted:

Just want to note tangentially that Juan guaido might be president of Venezuelans if he just let Trump gently caress his hot wife.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mark-esper-reveals-us-plans-war-terror-against-venezuela/280930/

quote:

While Trump was publicly singing Guaidó’s praises, endorsing him as the true leader of a free Venezuela, behind closed doors, he said exactly the opposite. According to Esper, Trump thought Guaidó was a remarkably “weak” politician, especially compared to the “strong” and “tough” Maduro.

Trump commented on the fact
that Guaidó’s wife, Fabiana Rosales, did not even wear a wedding ring, another sign of weakness, according to the president. In fact, Esper says, “Trump seemed more impressed by Rosales than her husband,” always making time to speak to her rather than him, and treating her very warmly. The 73-year-old president commented that the 27-year-old Rosales looked “very young” and attractive.

Bolton’s book also mentions that Trump quickly soured on Guaidó but remained intensely interested in his wife. After multiple failed coups, Trump reportedly took to calling him “the Beto O’Rourke of Venezuela” – suggesting that he saw Guaidó as someone who talked a good game but had no substance or support behind him.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

she became an avatar for anyone in the left for alt-right dipsticks, but i mean, i get it. it was the worst case scenario happening

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I was recently reminded of the Godzilla vs Kong of weird guys' favorite thinkers, the Vidal v Buckley of Reddit, the Lincoln v Douglas of the posters: Peterson vs Zizek.

Someone actually went through while on lockdown and transcribed the whole thing which might contain funny stuff idk: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cKidPdTyjx6iNg7j9EXCDdk1BQBsUod-/view?usp=sharing

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump leaving Sean Spicer in the car when he met the pope

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
sean spicer hiding in the bushes

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
didn't someone get ditched at a McDonald's?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Comey pretending to be a curtain

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

christmas boots posted:

didn't someone get ditched at a McDonald's?

wasn't that christie

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

lmao that is such a scorching burn on both Beto and Guaido

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Kitfox88 posted:

wasn't that christie

Sam Nunberg apparently

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362959-trump-left-former-aide-behind-at-mcdonalds-after-staffers-order-took/

quote:

President Trump once left campaign aide Sam Nunberg at a McDonald’s because his order took too long, according to a new book about the Trump campaign obtained by The Washington Post.

The book, “Let Trump Be Trump,” is co-authored by former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and deputy campaign manager David Bossie. In it, the two detail a time Trump ordered Nunberg to be left behind at the fast food restaurant because Nunberg’s custom burger was taking too long.

{mosads}

“Leave him,” Trump reportedly said. “Let’s go.”

Trump was a voracious consumer of fast food during the campaign, according to the book, with restaurants such as McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken topping the president’s list.

“On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke,” the authors write in the book, according to the Post.

The president told a taping of the “Dr. Oz” show in September 2016 that he enjoys fast food because “at least you know what they are putting in it.”

Trump once tweeted in 2012: “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) also commented on Trump’s love of fast food earlier this year in his book, “Understanding Trump.”

“Any time a meal was served when I flew with candidate Trump aboard his nicely outfitted 757, it was invariably McDonald’s, Wendy’s, or a similar fast food,” Gingrich wrote.

“It was a very practical reminder that in his heart Trump was raised as a middle-class guy from Queens, not a Manhattan socialite,” he added.

You might remember Nunberg as the guy who supposedly got drunk before going on CNN and saying that he would rather go to prison than honor the Mueller's subpoena and daring Mureller to arrest him before sobering up and walking all of that back like a day later.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lol at the idea that Trump was raised middle class

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Biden vibing to Despacito.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Howard Dean yelling in kind of a weird way and being an immediate disqualification from the primaries, the biggest controversy in electoral politics

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Howard Dean yelling in kind of a weird way and being an immediate disqualification from the primaries, the biggest controversy in electoral politics

that poo poo is so funny cause it was 100% morning zoo crews that brought him down, the video isn’t anything special but hearing that yell disembodied from the person making it conjured up such an insane image

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

I started making this for the Trump admin to get grift $ but only got as far as a joker card with Spicer as the easter bunny

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The establishment dems didn't like Dean because he was less beholden to larger donors and was nominally less pro-war, the scream was just an excuse to form a media narrative to push him out they would've found something else if it didn't happen

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Also I'm pretty sure I remember it was a mic issue and the yell sounded a lot more normal to the people who were actually there

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Fortaleza posted:

The establishment dems didn't like Dean because he was less beholden to larger donors and was nominally less pro-war, the scream was just an excuse to form a media narrative to push him out they would've found something else if it didn't happen

I know its just funny thinking about that post like everything everyone said in 2016

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The yell was because he was building up energy in the speech and didn't inflect downward when he said "going to washington DC to take back the white house!" If he'd inflected downward like he was ending a sentence, fine no problem. Like "GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TO TAKE BACK THE WHITE house"

But he kept rising and rising all the way ("TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE....") leaving a bunch of energy just hanging which had to resolve some way or another

So he went with HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

If twitter and youtube were around his campaign could've posted edits of it with him going SSJ, owning the moment and watching the youth vote skyrocket 2%

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
This campaign was already imploding after months of being the frontrunner. The yell only condensed what happened down to one syllable.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

projecthalaxy posted:

I was recently reminded of the Godzilla vs Kong of weird guys' favorite thinkers, the Vidal v Buckley of Reddit, the Lincoln v Douglas of the posters: Peterson vs Zizek.

Someone actually went through while on lockdown and transcribed the whole thing which might contain funny stuff idk: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cKidPdTyjx6iNg7j9EXCDdk1BQBsUod-/view?usp=sharing

thanks for the link, couldn't bring myself to watch it but the reading is interesting. It's unsurprising but still kinda sad that Peterson briefly appeared to be actually learning something and engaging with his opponent and then immediately discarded it all to make increasingly unhinged twitter posts

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Fortaleza posted:

and then he and giuliani started taking money from MEK to form the most cursed terrorist lobbying duo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

christmas boots posted:

Sam Nunberg apparently

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362959-trump-left-former-aide-behind-at-mcdonalds-after-staffers-order-took/

You might remember Nunberg as the guy who supposedly got drunk before going on CNN and saying that he would rather go to prison than honor the Mueller's subpoena and daring Mureller to arrest him before sobering up and walking all of that back like a day later.

Was he also the dude who called in drunk off his rear end or was that someone else too, because I remember that day being absolutely amazing as well.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

every wackadoo ad online using Obama as the boogeyman, with just unhinged nonsense. there was one I swear I remember but I can't find the image for it was "Man Strikes Obama with Power Revenge" and it was some MLM about electric companies or solar energy or somesuch but the phrase Power Revenge has stuck in my brain.

do any of my fellow posters happen to share this particular brain worm or am i just losing my mind

UPDATE : I found it, after a long search through my stupid backups.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

not especially funny but i often think back to the schizophrenic ramblings that some goon found a copy of around their town twenty years ago, the turn of phrase "SOUP/DEAD" enters my head maybe twice a week and has done so for two decades

i wonder what Q sect she invariably belongs to these days, and if she holds a state or federal office :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

tag yourself i'm salty taste

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I am SOUP/DEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Kitfox88 posted:

Was he also the dude who called in drunk off his rear end or was that someone else too, because I remember that day being absolutely amazing as well.