Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Initially read 8/98 as this was tweet 8 of a 98 tweet series :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Jerusalem posted:

How many of those tweets are just shuffling paper?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The dingo is an animal indigenous to Australia.
Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state of Australia

So therefore a "dingo warrior" would be from The Queen's land.
Which shortened for the benefit of an American audience would be "Queens."

The N.Y. after Queens stands for "Not Yonkers", further clarifying the Dingo Warriors place of origin by ruling out a suburb of New York.

Silly Taz, it all makes sense if you think about it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

I did too and I immediately bought it cause Dave

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

I did too and I immediately bought it cause Dave

Tweet 117/98 blew my mind.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

lol

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

didn't even realize i'd misread it until now lol

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
You will nonce believe who is back

https://twitter.com/milanmiracle/status/1546514510286127108

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lmao Santino you turd

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

:chloe:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
A lot of "Actually sixteen is legal in the UK" tightrope walking in those responses.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If it was just a straight up case of “she was 16” that was the problem then yeah it’s just gross but sure, it’s legal in :britain:, fill your boots ephebophiles and we’ll have to rely on society deciding that’s a loving grim situation to sort you out.

People keep overlooking the fact she was loving drunk and it wouldn’t matter if she was 16 or 160, taking advantage of someone is hosed up and predatory and the fact she was under the legal drinking age just makes it even worse.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

In a way I've never seen him before?

So... NOT hitting on drunk children?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Lamuella posted:

In a way I've never seen him before?

So... NOT hitting on drunk children?

Well the other option is apologetic, soooo……

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/jordynnegrace/status/1546555738213990400?s=21&t=M8YEq6aSzGFFAxTupid_CA

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

History Comes Inside! posted:

People keep overlooking the fact she was loving drunk and it wouldn’t matter if she was 16 or 160, taking advantage of someone is hosed up and predatory and the fact she was under the legal drinking age just makes it even worse.
IIRC she was also his student, so there's yet another extra layer of sleaze there because she was in his care at the time.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Santino has now shut off replies and he is getting hosed up in the QRTs

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

she really didn't have to apologize for it, the annoying fucks like Konnan really would not shut the gently caress up but at least it's nice they're doing something cool

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lmfao the internet is so dumb

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Imagine having to apologize for saying the guy who broke his brain and murdered his family wasn't the best wrestler.

gently caress Chris Benoit, and gently caress anyone still trying to hold a torch for him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

talk about "doing a cringe"! That's what happened to me when i read about what's happened there.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Jordynne Grace found the one single way in the world you could take a shot at a psychopathic abusive murderer that made people go "Jesus, that was uncalled for." soooooo congrats to her for that.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't even remember what she said and I feel like when I'm reminded my reaction will be meh

Edit: lmao it was just insanely funny. People should be paying her for that joke

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jordynne grace said benoit could not hang with modern wrestlers. she did not even even mean to make it a joke about how he hanged himself, and everyone was pissed at her that she didn't do that on purpose.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

I don't even remember what she said and I feel like when I'm reminded my reaction will be meh

Edit: lmao it was just insanely funny. People should be paying her for that joke
She said Chris Benoit was a monster who lost all his legacy because he is a murder and also he wasn't even that great because he wouldn't be able to hang with most current wrestlers

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Shard posted:

She said Chris Benoit was a monster who lost all his legacy because he is a murder and also he wasn't even that great because he wouldn't be able to hang with most current wrestlers

Which was apparently a bridge too far.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i only saw her saying he couldn't hang and it was a full tweet. not sure if there were other tweets

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Like did people just assume she was making a pun on how Benoit did the murders or are people still that hung up about the fact that the child-killer isn't being shown enough respect in 2022?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

not sure. Let’s hash it out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well the stuff I said was a lie, about people being mad because she said the word hang. that was something I mean as a joke myself, but it could come across poorly during a time when people are asking to be informed, and i understand. it's not meant to be malicious. but the part about it being a full tweet that she simply said benoit can't hang, that was true. that's all i read and it was the whole tweet. so if she said stuff about how benoit was wrong to kill his family and so on, i didn't know she'd done that personally. to be clear I think it's a good stand-up thing to say and more people should say it probably every day.

and one last thing I want to make clear is that she did indeed say benoit could not hang. so that's why the rest of that was built ontop of it. if she hadn't said that for real then it wouldn't have been worth all the lying i've done about why people were mad. i start to feel more apologetic as this goes on. If things aren't cleared up by now then just let me know

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 11, 2022

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The heat she got was because she said he couldn’t keep up because of his CTE. I don’t care about this one way or the other but I can see why some people wouldn’t be thrilled with her over that.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

probably something i just wouldn’t bring up at all tbh

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

any wrestler talking about chris benoit in 2022 positively or negatively is probably not making the smartest choice in the world

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Apparently now Nancy's sister is mad at her so yeah, probably just don't mention it, ever? Maybe the subject of the incredibly gruesome murders is kind of a minefield and you can inflict real hurt on people that are still living no matter which way you go with it, so it's not worth bringing it up for a bird app zinger.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Takagi's long term plans paying off

https://twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1546624535587598336

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
you should be allowed to poo poo talk a child murderer anyway you want, double so if its a guy who killed his own child and wife. Chavo, Jericho, Konnan, and David Benoit can all gently caress off imo.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Chavo should have been a better dog sitter

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Feel like the third photo has many uses

https://twitter.com/mas_lucha/status/1546676479949430784

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

you should be allowed to poo poo talk a child murderer anyway you want, double so if its a guy who killed his own child and wife. Chavo, Jericho, Konnan, and David Benoit can all gently caress off imo.

you probably shouldn't piss off the sister of the murdered woman though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alaois posted:

you probably shouldn't piss off the sister of the murdered woman though

Especially for something as dumb as that where most of the people laughing at it were laughing because most indie wrestlers botch half of the poo poo they try to remember in their complicated sequences.