Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Hatebag posted:

It was pretty funny when he had a stroke from too much speed and his eye shot blood out

I still can't believe that no one stopped that whole thing to check on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

NeatHeteroDude posted:

in the last ip-man movie donnie yen beats the snot out of a marine corps martial-arts instructor using wing-chun and i realize now that's not as far off as you'd think

for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBjKgeQ4R_o

lol bruh no

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's very realistic

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I still can't believe that no one stopped that whole thing to check on him

Why would they need to check? It's an extremely normal thing that happens to everyone, just like HRC collapsing of heat exhaustion when it's 70 out. The blue checks told me!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Hatebag posted:

It was pretty funny when he had a stroke from too much speed and his eye shot blood out

it was actually from drifting with a kaiju

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

It is extremely normal that all the grotesque meat puppets that run this country are a billion loving years old and tend to physically fall apart in public, no we shouldn't elect younger people who know how to connect to a Wifi network on their own, what are you an ageist?????

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and that I know how to open pdf.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

It is extremely normal that all the grotesque meat puppets that run this country are a billion loving years old and tend to physically fall apart in public, no we shouldn't elect younger people who know how to connect to a Wifi network on their own, what are you an ageist?????

This is silly, biden doesn't run poo poo. He's a figurehead like any other politician in the us that essentially pulls whatever lever his masters direct him to. If he started trying to actually run the country I'm sure he'd end up shooting a lot more blood out of his head

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

They should get rid of the paper constitution and just make it a PDF, then instead of a filibuster they could just let their adobe acrobat subscription expire

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/HeathcliffBot/status/1546539860604977153?t=PGjVoGVnTBVcAmkxdRsfig&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

You're literally allowed to discriminate against under 40s lmfao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/roslyntalusan/status/1546363584678174723?s=20&t=CCtD_ZWbrrdjlFHag7FaOA

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://mobile.twitter.com/theinformantofc/status/1545976928737402880

https://twitter.com/theinformantofc/status/1545974732453019648

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

unnamed

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

He was just trying to find a video he first watched in 2010

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

incredible, never seen this before

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Plasmic_knight/status/1546548133584375809

looking forward to pedo peter being the new sleepy joe in 2024

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

incredible, never seen this before

yeah that's a new one

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

don't let the nome de groom "pedo peter" scare you, it's an injoke. his name is actually pedo paul.

e: oh it's joe and not just one of hunter's friends? that's even better

Mantis42 has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Jul 11, 2022

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

i remember when the initial hunter biden poo poo was released and you couldnt even send the hunter pictures privately without getting an “error”

the surveillance state apparatus will move heaven and earth to protect rich failsons

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

free speech bithc

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

honestly biden should just "et alors?" this whole thing. hunter biden should be allowed to do crack, i don't care

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

THS2 posted:

i remember when the initial hunter biden poo poo was released and you couldnt even send the hunter pictures privately without getting an “error”

the surveillance state apparatus will move heaven and earth to protect rich failsons

lol and all you can conceive of him is as a "rich failson" and not the horrifying pedophile nazi that he is

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

this is age discrimination.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

looks p successful to me

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Wheeee posted:

https://twitter.com/Plasmic_knight/status/1546548133584375809

looking forward to pedo peter being the new sleepy joe in 2024

lmao looks like hunter passed out drunk at a kid's birthday party.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i want to see the eric and don jr. icloud hacks

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/DrPeoplekind/status/1546554585203953664

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They hunt people for sport. Their approval among the base is gonna skyrocket

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hunter is basically the 21st century don draper

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

How considerate of him.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

good content

does he spell Aunt as Ant? I'm not so sure I like this guy

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

lmao looks like hunter passed out drunk at a kid's birthday party.

that one is pretty clearly not hunter

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

that one is pretty clearly not hunter

Are you doubting the hacker known as 4chan?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

There's only so many times you can see Hunter laying pipe and smoking pipe before it starts to get old. There are so many amazing comedy options out there, I wish the Hacker Named 4Chan would explore some of those.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ArmZ posted:

hunter is basically the 21st century don draper

Did Don Draper also do the equivalent of going looking for 12 year Olds on xvideo

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

lol and all you can conceive of him is as a "rich failson" and not the horrifying pedophile nazi that he is

or i just think they are all horrifying pedophile nazis but i dont want to type that out every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Lobe posted:

Did Don Draper also do the equivalent of going looking for 12 year Olds on xvideo

yes but only so he could fingerblast their moms