Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
:mildpanic:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hows everyones day been going

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

pretty good! I got some work done, then I took a walk to see my friend's cat who was big mad because the cleaning lady closed a bunch of doors. So he yelled at me a lot. Then I got home and forgot to do work again and now I'm gonna play video games I think!!!!!!!!!!

how about you

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

:blastback:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

A hell of a lot better now that this derpy lil guy showed up in my life. Thanks Zil!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Not bad, I hate Mondays :garf: but it worked out ok. Had a bland salad for dinner but I think I'm going to make some POPCORN YEAH BOYEEEE and throw treats at the cat so she can get some exercise while stuffing her face.

Got a ton of stuff from inlaws I'm trying to make room for before the rains come (down in Africaaaaaa)

I might have had an after dinner whiskey

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

A hell of a lot better now that this derpy lil guy showed up in my life. Thanks Zil!

Oh poo poo is that the Adventure Time stupid horse?

E no it is similar but not the same. Stinking cute tho!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I think I posted a few times in this thread, thousands of pages ago. I'm incredibly bad at posting but real good at lurking.

I can't stand to read the news or social media much at all these days, so I'm unironically really glad that SA is still here to let me read people's dumb opinions on just about any subject while totally avoiding current world events.

You guys seem cool in this thread.

I think the :ohdear: smilie is good and I kinda wish it was included with the emojis on my phone. It seems to sum up a lot of my feelings on a daily basis.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I think I posted a few times in this thread, thousands of pages ago. I'm incredibly bad at posting but real good at lurking.

I can't stand to read the news or social media much at all these days, so I'm unironically really glad that SA is still here to let me read people's dumb opinions on just about any subject while totally avoiding current world events.

I think the :ohdear: smilie is good and I kinda wish it was included with the emojis on my phone. It seems to sum up a lot of my feelings on a daily basis.

i read your post in lisa simpson's voice. would you prefer that i read it in a different voice? too late. your avatar is lisa simpson.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

DorkusMalorkus posted:

:ohdear:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

FATPONY :neckbeard:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i read your post in lisa simpson's voice. would you prefer that i read it in a different voice? too late. your avatar is lisa simpson.

I am ok with this because Lisa is awesome (statement applies to seasons 1-9 only)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I am ok with this because Lisa is awesome (statement applies to seasons 1-9 only)

but what is the best episode?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

the best lisa episode is probably lisa the vegetarian

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

My goon, the news is pretty depressing but check this out: lurking rules but if you want to just shitpost with wild abandon, this is the thread for you! We have dogs, cats, ducks, sheep's, cheese its, unshaven faces, unshaven scrotum, MODS related fan fiction, liquor talk, broke brains talk, pies, Kreemo, TIP's wacky relationship updates and that is just some of it!!!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

the best lisa episode is probably lisa the vegetarian

Good, but I also love Summer of 4 ft 2

probably because Lisa in that episode was basically me as a child, except I never made friends with any cool kids

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my favorite episode is You Only Move Twice, season 8 episode 1. this episode was mythical between me and my brother, as we saw it once and then moved somewhere that only replayed episodes from seasons 1-7 all the time, but randomly played JUST THIS season 8 episode twice over 5 years. And it's the best episode of all time.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Good, but I also love Summer of 4 ft 2

probably because Lisa in that episode was basically me as a child, except I never made friends with any cool kids

also this one :dudsmile:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my favorite episode is You Only Move Twice, season 8 episode 1. this episode was mythical between me and my brother, as we saw it once and then moved somewhere that only replayed episodes from seasons 1-7 all the time, but randomly played JUST THIS season 8 episode twice over 5 years. And it's the best episode of all time.

if we're going for non lisa episodes, it'd be this one, cape feare, or possibly itchy & scratchy land

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

OK everyone, hold up

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I went in the pantry to get a snack

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Found a brown paper bag not knowing what is in it

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Opened it up expecting something from the bakery or other yummy place

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

:dafuq:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Matchbook. Huh. Wait what's this....?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
When I was a teenager, the local Fox station played the Simpsons reruns three times a day, at 5:00, 5:30 and 10:30 pm. I didn't have many friends so I watched a lot of TV, and ended up watching the same episodes dozens of times each. This was in the late 90s-early 2000s so by the time I graduated high school, I wasn't even particularly interested in the new episodes airing Sunday nights because they just....weren't good anymore. I haven't watched a new episode in over a decade at this point and I'm ok with that.

There's already a Complain About The Simpsons thread elsewhere on this site, so I'll keep it positive and mention I honestly love classic Marge, and Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield is very good and underrated. This line pops into my head and makes me giggle at random times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw0t09pathY

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

You can light SO MANY things on fire now!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Holy poo poo this is a COMPLETE CURVEBALL WHAT IS THE DATE AM I HUGH AS gently caress DO I SMELL TOAST

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

You can light SO MANY things on fire now!

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

I'm the buff dude with the party hat

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Mrs Beers when ILBSM isn't looking

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Hello.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:eyepop:
:heysexy:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DorkusMalorkus posted:

When I was a teenager, the local Fox station played the Simpsons reruns three times a day, at 5:00, 5:30 and 10:30 pm. I didn't have many friends so I watched a lot of TV, and ended up watching the same episodes dozens of times each. This was in the late 90s-early 2000s so by the time I graduated high school, I wasn't even particularly interested in the new episodes airing Sunday nights because they just....weren't good anymore. I haven't watched a new episode in over a decade at this point and I'm ok with that.

There's already a Complain About The Simpsons thread elsewhere on this site, so I'll keep it positive and mention I honestly love classic Marge, and Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield is very good and underrated. This line pops into my head and makes me giggle at random times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw0t09pathY

the weirdest thing is my favorite simpsons quote is from season 9, so I obviously watched 1-9 through at some point but don't remember. probably i just forgot all those episodes were 8/9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_OOrXnwZx4

i use this all time the time. its involuntary when something obvious is revealed by a stupid tv show

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

This is loving amazing

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I can't stop laughing all I wanted was some smoked almonds or a rice stick but I got so much more that I bargained for.

Well gang, looks like we have a mystery on our hands!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

a tearful confession from Mrs Beers that she can only get aroused by erotique vintage matchbooks