Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SapporoJones
Jul 3, 2012

If you don't take care of the business the business will take care of you.

Stereotype posted:

yeah i think starting a new thread really helped clear out some of the constant drama

I volunteer to start the next one. You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

peace.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the cover up is in full effect now after the mittani logs got posted in helldump on gf.com

quote:

You are not allowed to visit this forum. If you had access and are just now seeing this error and believe that you should have access please visit https://auth.goonfleet.com/retvet/ and complete the forms.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
done with this loving game

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

SapporoJones posted:

Subaru's are subpar.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

the cover up is in full effect now after the mittani logs got posted in helldump on gf.com

Post it in elysium no mods no masters

SapporoJones
Jul 3, 2012

Xolve posted:

Subaru's are subpar.

We beefin' now.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

glad i did not resub lmao gently caress mittani

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

SapporoJones posted:

Ut oh mr the mittani the ceo of dreddit is here.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

SapporoJones posted:

We beefin' now.

It's okay, I'll still let you middle man my Hel sales.

SapporoJones
Jul 3, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

Ut oh mr the mittani the ceo of dreddit is here.

In point of fact I am currently a director of The Subaru Legacy [FLAT4]

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Sickening posted:

Cryo also spamming simpsons memes through director bot and dipping it seems.

https://youtu.be/2WZLJpMOxS4

It sums up my opinion of the directorates actions in the last 48 hours

Having multiple directors kramer into the delta discord and go BUT FNLN TOOK SOME ISK is so loving sad it hurts my heart.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

SapporoJones posted:

Sir. I’m going to have to ask you to leave if you aren’t going to be important.

SapporoJones
Jul 3, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

Sir. I’m going to have to ask you to leave if you aren’t going to be important.

I'll show myself out.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I find irony in boat trying to clown Cryo on the way out.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

SapporoJones posted:

Not sure if thats a corp or alliance but you need to work in the fact that EJ25Ds were famous for eating head gaskets somehow.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Sickening posted:

I find irony in boat trying to clown Cryo on the way out.

why would i give a poo poo about what dabig"I hate women streaming on twitch"redboat has to say.

I'd prefer if he tried to own me by having normal opinions about women on the internet

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Lol Mittens is coming after delta again, :aloom:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
(7:26:24 PM) the_mittani: we are no longer tolerating this poo poo from delta discord trying to burn the alliance down whenever they feel sufficiently outraged

lol

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Rhymenoserous posted:

Public callout threads work. The culture shifting away from them was a mistake.

You mean that suppressing public protest allows abuse to continue unchecked?

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
S C H I S M A T I C

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Solus posted:

(7:26:24 PM) the_mittani: we are no longer tolerating this poo poo from delta discord trying to burn the alliance down whenever they feel sufficiently outraged

lol

Lmao yeah sure, it's the people believing women who are ripping the alliance apart.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Solus posted:

lol

Yall going to post my words? THE CONSEQUENCES ARE CLEARLY LAID OUT

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I always wondered what a room filled with poo flinging monkeys looked like. Thanks to everyone here I now know.

Harrassment is bad

Also thinking a bunch of video gamer players are going to be able to handle harrassment complaints as well as an actual HR department for no pay is crazy.

Also expecting people handling the complaints to speak publicly about it is pants on head stupid. That is HR 101. Both parties in the real world are supposed to agree to confidentially at least until it's resolved.

These processes can take months. Evidence needs to be gathered, interviews conducted, reports generated and so, so many meetings. I just finished one that took 4 months and we still have aspects of it that will take even more time.

Until you have run these types of investigations none of you have a clue what you are talking about.

Thanks for coming to my "on the work toilet talk"

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Raged posted:

I always wondered what a room filled with poo flinging monkeys looked like. Thanks to everyone here I now know.

Harrassment is bad

Also thinking a bunch of video gamer players are going to be able to handle harrassment complaints as well as an actual HR department for no pay is crazy.

Also expecting people handling the complaints to speak publicly about it is pants on head stupid. That is HR 101. Both parties in the real world are supposed to agree to confidentially at least until it's resolved.

These processes can take months. Evidence needs to be gathered, interviews conducted, reports generated and so, so many meetings. I just finished one that took 4 months and we still have aspects of it that will take even more time.

Until you have run these types of investigations none of you have a clue what you are talking about.

This is video games, not goldman sachs. Calm down.

And you aren't the only person with a desk job. Get over yourself.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Raged posted:

Harrassment is bad

Lol mittani was openly making fun of the accuser in private, gently caress off with your "OH THERE'S NOTHING HERE IT'S FINE IT TAKES TIME" nonsense.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Also the first thing we do when a complaint is made is to move both staff to different departments.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Probably gonna be the 10 millionth person to ask this, but could I please get a summary of events here? Thanks.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Solus posted:

lol

I appreciate that calling the people in power to task is somehow burning down the alliance.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

iospace posted:

Probably gonna be the 10 millionth person to ask this, but could I please get a summary of events here? Thanks.

go to page 7 of this thread

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
sexual harassment in large corporations has historically been handled extremely poorly. it was recently in the news a lot, you might remember hearing about it. also the leaders of the imperium have clearly handled this much more poorly than even a very large corporation would

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Same.

Raged posted:

Harrassment is bad

The problem is when someone starts off with "I can't speak publicly about this" then proceeds to bare their entire rear end talking poo poo about the person who made the harassment complaint.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Loan exit scams are still a pretty lovely thing to do, IMO. That log you posted was way more effective than some petty exit scam poo poo.

I just wanna clarify here, even though it's obviously a distant side issue: I genuinely had no intent on ever doing an exit scam, at any point. When I first made the threat, it was an empty one to draw attention to an injustice and correct it, which i admitted to when i thought the right thing was being done

only when it turned out to not be happening, once my redline post putting light on the issue, where I'd had said in the post that if it was deleted or edited I would bounce with the money was deleted by mittani with a :byewhore: smiley, saying said they'd pay it back, in an attempt to control the narrative (which they've reneged on already) is when I said gently caress it & stood my ground on principle

I said to not touch my fuckin' post and to let people see it, That's all I said.

I didn't say I was stealing everything, or anything, I said don't touch my post or nothing's coming back & they pushed that button their own drat selves

BUUUT like I said, I never had any intention on stealing people's money, and I still don't, and I'll pay it back now that it's not serving any positive cause to further withhold it. The money never mattered, the principles do, and that hasn't changed.

So I'll pay out all out, to demonstrate that.

My messaging might've been abrasive, and I'm sorry to folks who invested in me who've been upset & felt like their shits gone, but I've genuinely always been acting in good faith, nobody's poo poo is gone.

i ran that whole investment program to make other people in the community money, i paid out %20 monthly compounding interest on *everything*. ~30-40% of my growth went into interest payments.

It was not a profit maker for me, it was a passion project and I've paid out more than my current net worth a couple times to goons already over the last 18 months. I've also given away *shitloads* to folks, given out interest-free no-condition loans, plexed newbies, etc.
My entire motivation was to try to help grow the community with an institution built on collective trust and reciprocity, to encourage other institutions built on collective trust and reciprocity to grow and form.

Not gonna let them turn my leverage into their red herring, i ain't dumb & I've never been a goonfucker

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Raged posted:

Harrassment is bad

Neat. Now address the ceo of the video game guild parroting half the MRA talking points re: accusations of sexual abuse during all of this in your big dumb tone deaf post.

Also this is a video game guild you can just like, kick people out when they suck. Wild I know.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

FirstnameLastname posted:

BUUUT like I said, I never had any intention on stealing people's money, and I still don't, and I'll pay it back now that it's not serving any positive cause to further withhold it. The money never mattered, the principles do, and that hasn't changed.

So I'll pay out all out, to demonstrate that.

Awesome. I think it's for the best :peanut:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
(10:37:29 PM) the_mittani: that's why i don't think this is good faith, it's howling at the moon

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

this mittani rhetoric reminds me of nothing so much as lowtax's absolute meltdowns in his last few years

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Jazerus posted:

this mittani rhetoric reminds me of nothing so much as lowtax's absolute meltdowns in his last few years

this is exactly what fnln said in his post that got him banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
(9:42:03 PM) the_mittani: i think a lot of these people would find brave newbies to be a better social environment