Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Chicken Thumbs posted:

There was a bus plastered in Trump poo poo cruising around my hometown a while back but I never got a picture of it. Instead have a picture that made me laugh.

i like to think that she started with the tasteful breast cancer ribbon and the crazy just spread from there

edit: good crazy, but still crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

In this topsy-turvy mixed-up world the only sane woman is a crazy woman.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

precision posted:

i like to think that she started with the tasteful breast cancer ribbon and the crazy just spread from there

edit: good crazy, but still crazy

precision posted:

she started with the tasteful breast cancer ribbon and the crazy

i'm going out on a limb here, but i don't think you quite understand the specific ramifications of the statement being made by this particular car owner.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dogmeat posted:

i'm going out on a limb here, but i don't think you quite understand the specific ramifications of the statement being made by this particular car owner.

I mean, the text made me think the driver was a woman too, but I only just saw the "DRIVER IS GAY" on the bumper.

I mean, I'm not sure how a dude loving married men will change the wives' opinion on abortion, but maybe he hasn't reached a critical mass of husbands hosed.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Cthulu Carl posted:

I mean, the text made me think the driver was a woman too, but I only just saw the "DRIVER IS GAY" on the bumper.

I mean, I'm not sure how a dude loving married men will change the wives' opinion on abortion, but maybe he hasn't reached a critical mass of husbands hosed.

Or he's a trans man?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chicken Thumbs posted:

There was a bus plastered in Trump poo poo cruising around my hometown a while back but I never got a picture of it. Instead have a picture that made me laugh.

Found the driver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p0YHDAmijw

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sea Patrol is real

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

beware of the dogmen

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Zil posted:

Sea Patrol is real

generally it's a bad idea to dive into an unknown van driven by a student driver

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That men's room sign raising questions I'm not sure I want answered

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Zil posted:

Sea Patrol is real

I’m the backup mirror mounted top-left, not to ensure everything’s clear before reversing, but rather to remind the owner not to dive

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

these are just good and funny stickers.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

This person rules

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Wonder if that guy eats rear end too.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

LifeSunDeath posted:

these are just good and funny stickers.

Agreed. It's just closer to this thread's topic than the general funny pictures thread.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Wonder if that guy eats rear end too.

He clearly only eats Mazda3 hatchbacks

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
IN DOG YEARS I'M GAY

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Powerful Katrinka posted:

This person rules

i'm going to have to refer you to the unbreakable rule that anyone with more than 2 stickers on their car is your crazy grandmother

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

"- in dog years" is the new "- in minecraft"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Zil posted:

Sea Patrol is real

This one is honestly kind of unnerving because it looks like the physical manifestation of schizo-typical OCD.

Content:

A part of me thinks this guy is just selling flags because they're all over the political spectrum, but individual crazy people can believe wildly different ideologies at the same time and mash them altogether.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Guys.
I think that guy might be...

Gay.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pennywise the Frown posted:

IN DOG YEARS I'M GAY

You know, this would be a good thread title but I just can't get over USA BUTTHOLE NATION. It's just too perfect.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You know, this would be a good thread title but I just can't get over USA BUTTHOLE NATION. It's just too perfect.

BUTTHOLE NATION UPDATE: that neighbor of mine that had that "drive fast/eat rear end" sticker, confronted me the other day when his dog got loose and I shooed the dog away from my dog, the guy got irate and yelled at me, and he's like this juice head psycho. It's not enough he's gotta smell like poo poo from eating rear end, he's also gotta be an rear end in a top hat.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

BUTTHOLE NATION UPDATE: that neighbor of mine that had that "drive fast/eat rear end" sticker, confronted me the other day when his dog got loose and I shooed the dog away from my dog, the guy got irate and yelled at me, and he's like this juice head psycho. It's not enough he's gotta smell like poo poo from eating rear end, he's also gotta be an rear end in a top hat.

You are what you eat after all.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

A part of me thinks this guy is just selling flags because they're all over the political spectrum, but individual crazy people can believe wildly different ideologies at the same time and mash them altogether.
I see "Confederate Joe's Flag Emporium" near the Gadsden on the truck window there, but crazy people can also own flag stores.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

This one is honestly kind of unnerving because it looks like the physical manifestation of schizo-typical OCD.

Content:

I think he just likes money.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hirayuki posted:

I see "Confederate Joe's Flag Emporium" near the Gadsden on the truck window there, but crazy people can also own flag stores.

Calling himself Confederate Joe is a red flag.

Pun intended.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Yaldabaoth posted:

A part of me thinks this guy is just selling flags

i sincerely doubt there is anyone in the world who is pro-gay, pro-weed, and pro-Nazi all at the same time

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

precision posted:

i sincerely doubt there is anyone in the world who is pro-gay, pro-weed, and pro-Nazi all at the same time

I mean throw in anti-statutory laws and ya got a lolbertarian

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

nudejedi posted:

I mean throw in anti-statutory laws and ya got a lolbertarian

moments after i made that post, i remembered that i once met a girl off OKCupid who was a goth fashion model who was also Jewish and also a literal Nazi, and who was bisexual and smoked weed, so... yeah lmao

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

precision posted:

moments after i made that post, i remembered that i once met a girl off OKCupid who was a goth fashion model who was also Jewish and also a literal Nazi, and who was bisexual and smoked weed, so... yeah lmao

:sickos:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

precision posted:

This guy maybe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Cognitive dissonance isn't a thing with these people, because that would require thinking. If a thought or belief pops into their head, that's where it belongs, the end, goodbye

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
2000s tumblr weirds who "only like Nazis for the fashion"

can't spell "fashion" without "fash"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
wow that is a very cursed car indeed

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Cognitive dissonance isn't a thing with these people, because that would require thinking. If a thought or belief pops into their head, that's where it belongs, the end, goodbye

Their amygdalia generates random thoughts and it's the job of the ego to cobble them all into a sense of morality, then the superego/dogma tries to impose this frankenstein sense of morality on the rest of reality as universal truth.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Those are ironic stickers right? Because I can't imagine that many furries are accepted in the chudosphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

There are literal nazi furries and enough of them that it's a tangible problem.