Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the i like beer lady....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That DICK! posted:

Justice Kavanaugh is definitely not a lady

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Rumours is massively overrated, it has three good songs.

Tango in the Night is their best Buckingham/Nicks era album

D.N. Nation posted:

Christine McVie > Stevie Nicks.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That DICK! posted:

The one in this?

https://twitter.com/jamieeast/status/1543512105218883588

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
maya rudolph owns but i'm a bit sad that that clip that's been going around is from a tv show and not actually an appearance on hot ones

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

its still funny op so thats ok :)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
yeah i just wanted to see the full clip (because again she's great)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I feel this is exactly how The Judge from The Good Place would act on that show.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

1glitch0 posted:

I feel this is exactly how The Judge from The Good Place would act on that show.

fun fact! Maya Rudolph is the actor who portrays the judge on NBC's "The Good Place" :)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

shiksa posted:

fun fact! Maya Rudolph is the actor who portrays the judge on NBC's "The Good Place" :)

Whaaaaaaaat??????

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

1glitch0 posted:

Whaaaaaaaat??????

thats right! the little people on the screen also have flesh forms! I'm sorry to have exposed you to this horror, im no happier about it than anyone else :(

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

next you're going to tell me wrestling is fake :rolleyes:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The guy who played Chris Jericho in WWE is the same guy who plays Chris Jericho in AEW

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

wrestling is the realest thing in the world

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

The women's tag team titles are vacant after Sasha Banks and Naomi left a WWE Raw show in May.

WWE announced the following week that the titles were held up, with a tournament happening in the future. However, since then, no word of such has emerged. Natalya had been moved into a singles title program with Ronda Rousey, and weeks before the Naomi & Sasha Banks walkout, Liv Morgan and Rhea Ripley were split, severely reducing the number of teams.

Talent that we've spoken to said that they've received no word of when or if the tag team title tournament will actually happen. Even beyond that, they claim that they've heard no discussion regarding the tag team titles whatsoever since that announcement.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

flatluigi posted:

maya rudolph owns but i'm a bit sad that that clip that's been going around is from a tv show and not actually an appearance on hot ones

What show?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Color me shocked

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

shiksa posted:

thats right! the little people on the screen also have flesh forms! I'm sorry to have exposed you to this horror, im no happier about it than anyone else :(

I have a hard time watching most shows on tv because they don't recap what happened before the break or at the beginning of the show so I get REALLY lost. Also the camera doesn't shake and zoom around constantly so I stop paying attention and fall asleep.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

"Loot" on Apple TV

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Send them over to AEW they could use some moderately used Women's Tag Team belts if WWE refuses to do anything with them.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Rarity posted:

Can't believe Io would diss Fleetwood Mac like this

Please, Io is a woman of culture. She's clearly talking about Timex Social Club.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

kidcoelacanth posted:

Yes, it is entertainment, but the hazards are real.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wwe tonight

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Dolph's missed so many boats. He was wrestling like an indie darling before they started coming to WWE and kept flopping. If he had went to NXT for a stint when people like Claudio or Pac or Zayn were there he could've rehabbed himself but he only showed up when NXT 2.0 happened and nobody cared anymore

He's from the same era as Cena, Batista, and Orton and The Miz and they all have way more success than he does

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

Kennel posted:

Yes, it is entertainment, but the hazards are real.

How exactly DOES one learn to fall off a 20-foot ladder?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

And to think, Sasha/Naomi felt there weren’t enough Tag Team storylines

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

I like thinking about how "Loving You" by Minnie Ripperton was originally written as a lullaby for her.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

punchdaily posted:

I like thinking about how "Loving You" by Minnie Ripperton was originally written as a lullaby for her.

i like thinking about how she was briefly a touring keyboardist for the Rentals

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
How's NXT going ?
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1547030420281229313?s=20&t=-eELioR7V4EoOFIDIe6GZg

https://i.imgur.com/jFZ30Fm.mp4

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Why would they have the incredibly tall and lanky Indy doing springboards?!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Look, it's a development brand. They're developing.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's been her finisher for a long time

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Indy deserves better :(

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

lol

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Having a wrestling show filled with rookies airing live on national television just seems like the dumbest idea.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
why on earth is she palming a basketball on an elevated stand while a pixelated fire gif is playing behind her

is she a basketball devil (?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1547039263321096193

They just became tag champs last week.