Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Okay, hear me out: casual sex implies competitive sex, we all know that. But people in committed monogamous relationships are not having casual sex. The only option is that they are in fact having competitive sex. And competition implies a winner. This means that either all the couples are keeping score against each other, or in every relationship, there is one person who lost in sex.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Paladinus posted:

No, it'sn't.

'tain't

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
T’it’s

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

BonHair posted:

Okay, hear me out: casual sex implies competitive sex, we all know that. But people in committed monogamous relationships are not having casual sex. The only option is that they are in fact having competitive sex. And competition implies a winner. This means that either all the couples are keeping score against each other, or in every relationship, there is one person who lost in sex.

Bring back couch co-op

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/hourly_shitpost/status/1547189115946409984?t=iTsNj6qBZd5jbWmnHL8VGQ&s=19

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

BonHair posted:

Could be like golf, which allows for cooperative play and where you're really playing against a theoretical perfect performance.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

BonHair posted:

I speedrun sex and I'm the fastest therefore I win. Saving frames by skipping the taking off clothes section.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Kuros posted:

I speedrun sex and I'm the fastest therefore I win. Saving frames by skipping the taking off clothes section.

only half a cock thrust

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kuros posted:

Half a V press

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Kuros posted:

https://twitter.com/bronzeswords/status/1449345260207828995

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

https://twitter.com/turbojehtt/status/1449499315970314242

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Eat my poo poo and hair, in a Petersonian sense

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Deezcartes said, "I think therefore, gargle mah bols Peterson."

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Kuros posted:

I've been doing a lot of practice at tool-assisted any% in anticipation of VDQ.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

oh god petersonian is referring to jordan peterson isn't it

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
“Just last week we found a new strat to shave off a dozen or so strokes in the Any% single player category. Keep your eyes peeled, and there it was. We call that tech Microwave’s Mom, I don’t have time to explain it but you can get details on the Discord.”

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Indecisive posted:

OP is dumb as gently caress, so yes

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Indecisive posted:

That seems like one of those things where the entire point of the post is to try and get your new word/term into people’s lexicon by couching it in a larger point. Like when someone learns some new term and wants to make sure everyone else knows how smart they are, so they try and casually use the word in some talking point while also trying to hide the fact that they are doing so.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/CatboyTastrophe/status/1519491921177153537

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh ha that's a good shitpost! It's one of those "'in this essay I will...' and then there's no actual thread" gags, right?

Right?

...oh what the gently caress? :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

OH wow I don't think this is a joke

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

How does this own so much

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

The Bloop posted:

Eat my poo poo and hair, in a Petersonian sense

Ah loving perfect.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

`Nemesis has a new favorite as of 01:17 on Jul 14, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's this from the boys?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Yeah, it was really sad when xTube went down and took all of Kirk Johnson's vids with it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Oof size: large

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Oof size: large

yeah I think that was the title

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

🎵In the aaaaarms oooof Buck Angel 🎵

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's this from the boys?