Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

is pepsi ok posted:

That was one of the more blatant cases of burying a guy cause he got over when he wasn't supposed to. They had him go 1-3 against Cena in 4 straight PPVs at the peak of his popularity where his only win came after Cena easily overpowered all 3 of them and had the match won but then got distracted by a possessed child.

It is more a blatant case of a guy who was built up to lose to Cena because that's what they do with monster heels. And it's not necessarily a bad thing to build up monsters for your babyface to kill!

And they absolutely wanted him to get over they put a bunch of time into building that act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
What happened with Cena, I thought they were advertising a summer of Cena or something; did he nope out when the Vince allegations came out?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hirez posted:

What happened with Cena, I thought they were advertising a summer of Cena or something; did he nope out when the Vince allegations came out?

Specifically June was John Cena month which is way every wrestler that's not John Cena was cursed with an injury

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
he'd cena nuff

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
He's working on more Peacemaker.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Hirez posted:

He's still there

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They used Wyatt to get Cena’s heat back after he was squashed by Lesnar and that’s the beginning of the burial I feel, having him beg off and poo poo was silly.

I kind of always thought Wyatt had in ring potential, but that was solely based on his career best match against Danielson, which was a fantastic match but I mean it’s Danielson. I think it was at the Rumble where the fans turned on the show?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/bianca-belair-pitches-last-woman-standing-match-for-wwe-event-in-saudi-arabia

quote:

While speaking on The Mayman Show, Belair was asked about a potential match with Flair in Saudi Arabia and agreed with the interviewer that a last woman standing match against Flair would be something she wants to do.

“Listen, I’d love to do it in Saudi Arabia. I think there’s no better place to do it than Saudi Arabia.”

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/c2e2/status/1547265837135970304?s=20&t=L8JGvfm81_5FUddzFIuzJA

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

fire up always bad engines everyone

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
had to look at up what that show is and its a saudi propaganda interview show so of course they'd pitch that lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

mine was already running in the garage

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stylin', profilin', Mujahideen siding, jumbo jet jacking, Khashoggi bashing, slashing and and trashing son of a gun.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

She has stiff competition for the picture money when the show also features Michael Rooker, Trish Stratus, AND the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

bartok
May 10, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

She has stiff competition for the picture money when the show also features Michael Rooker, Trish Stratus, AND the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I would pay to get a picture with Michael Rooker. He rules maybe I'd even get him to sign my copy of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

bartok posted:

I would pay to get a picture with Michael Rooker. He rules maybe I'd even get him to sign my copy of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.

Yeah, he owns.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pee-anca Smell-air

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

NienNunb posted:

Pee-anca Smell-air

hearing this loads on Tout

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

hearing this loads on Tout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7G4izIc9XQ

bartok posted:

I’d line up for Donatello as he will always be my fave turtle. I wouldn’t mind sharing some chocolate covered pretzels with Mr Rooker tho.

That DICK! posted:

Stylin', profilin', Mujahideen siding, jumbo jet jacking, Khashoggi bashing, slashing and and trashing son of a gun.

Hey man… you will never get ahead of the competition with talk like that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i find tout humiliating. a sick and desperate need that drains me. god i hope i never tout again

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
WHERE'S DONATELLO

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Donatello has been compromised to a permanent end

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/n_Vtwdozi-Q

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TOUT

TOUT

LET IT ALL OUT

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
wwe invented tiktok but failed to get it over

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They didn’t invent it they just bought a huge chunk of it because vine was big

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Rarity posted:

TOUT

TOUT

LET IT ALL OUT

Tout is one thing I can do without

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Rarity posted:

TOUT

TOUT

LET IT ALL OUT

THEY TOOK YOU FOR A JOBBING BOY

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

is nxt live and not taped?

if it's taped and they leave all the awful botches in thats amazing

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Orange Carlisle posted:

is nxt live and not taped?

if it's taped and they leave all the awful botches in thats amazing

It's usually live (couple of taped shows in June)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/CoraJadeWWE/status/1547289477487394816?t=oiKWGtNLiGzLBW_YClaKVA&s=19

Quoting Eddie Kingston to get this over is not a look you want and also makes no sense in context.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

lol good edit out

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Lid posted:

https://twitter.com/CoraJadeWWE/status/1547289477487394816?t=oiKWGtNLiGzLBW_YClaKVA&s=19

Quoting Eddie Kingston to get this over is not a look you want and also makes no sense in context.

it's a lyric from the song in the video

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it's a lyric from the song in the video

I refuse to listen to Bring Me the Horizon singing so I just take it as Eddie as gospel and you can't stop me.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lid posted:

I refuse to listen to Bring Me the Horizon singing

You've definitely heard shittier bands' vocals in wrestling

Example: Downstait

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1547213875728318464?t=we0Tn95sH220lWjTimSZTA&s=19

Holy gently caress why was this not posted

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Scott Dawson back in nxt!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1547347641008259074

can the two of you who watch name 10, let alone 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU