Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Morter posted:

The new JoJo game will have one, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQFMlElloZM

She’s one of my favorite Jojo characters but this game wasn’t good was it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

mdemone posted:

Look, I wasn't informed about this, and that's my fault.

Is this game available on the Nintendo eShop for purchase?

1+2 are a combined $60

In 1 she shoots a peeing statue in the dick and it explodes. Good cutscenes

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
There's been a lot of horny games that have a literal "panic button" to hide stuff from your mom. Some of them just put up a fullscreen dragon quest parody.

Uh...! Or so I'm told, haha.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Fun Times! posted:

Additional graphics options in Bayonetta and all games should be celebrated imo, as should attempts at innovation and competition in mobile gaming. The last couple pages come across as anti-consumer for the sake of defensive horniness and Nintendo fandom.

are you the guy who gets mad at people saying steam dreck

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Mega64 posted:

Technically Bayonetta is always naked since she's covered in hair.

not how that works

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

1+2 are a combined $60

i tried to find out how often it goes on sale and has it truly only been on sale one time...? and i missed it...

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Your Computer posted:

i tried to find out how often it goes on sale and has it truly only been on sale one time...? and i missed it...

well good to know i've been waiting for a sale in vain

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It's a nintendo published game lol it'll go on sale at 25 percent off once a year

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

This one specifically never ever goes on sale because of the weird pricing. If you buy 1 it’s $30 and then makes 2 $30. If you buy 2 first I think it’s $50. The eshop probably exploded when this happened

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I think it shouldn’t be in the game, because I don’t think many people are gonna use it so it feels like a waste of effort

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

She’s one of my favorite Jojo characters but this game wasn’t good was it

I mean i got the ps3 game completely as fanservice and I loved it to death. I never got the other iterations cause I never got a PS4, so having a more content filled game on the Switch will own :rock:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fun Times! posted:

Additional graphics options in Bayonetta and all games should be celebrated imo, as should attempts at innovation and competition in mobile gaming. The last couple pages come across as anti-consumer for the sake of defensive horniness and Nintendo fandom.

shut da gently caress up!!!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Really it's just the 90s dream of a Nude Code but instead you enter the clothed code if you're a square

Next up: vagina bones slider

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The Bloop posted:

Really it's just the 90s dream of a Nude Code but instead you enter the clothed code if you're a square

Next up: vagina bones slider

Top tier username. Or name for your dick.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
all those who activate the anti naked lady device will rightfully be ashamed of their words and deeds.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
My girlfriend left me after I made Bayonetta wear more clothes.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mega64 posted:

My girlfriend left me after I made Bayonetta wear more clothes.

Good

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

not shameful enough to play literally the horniest gamee but shameful enougj to manually make her put on more drat clothes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I do wonder how big a demo the horny but extremely ashamed is

The divorced dad demo as it were

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I am going to play the Bayonetta 3 video game

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

picked up fire emblem warriors three hopes. game loving rules??? musous are good and this is a good musou with infinitely more soul and charm than FEW and doesn't run like rear end the way age of calamity did. More like age of the terrible framerate. 3 hopes is really easy so far but it's fun

Switch gaming ftw.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm not a big Musou fan but Thee Hopes is real good and importantly has a good cast instead of just a bunch of blue haired sword people or whatever FEW's deal was.

Go ahead and set the difficulty to hard if you want to be even remotely challenged imo

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

An Actual Princess posted:

picked up fire emblem warriors three hopes. game loving rules??? musous are good and this is a good musou with infinitely more soul and charm than FEW and doesn't run like rear end the way age of calamity did. More like age of the terrible framerate. 3 hopes is really easy so far but it's fun

Switch gaming ftw.

I had hesitations about how the frame rate would go but it turned out to be solid. I think using the same assets and running off the same engine as Three Houses (or rather Three Houses using the Musuo engine and the team's familiarity) helped a lot.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Anime Liker posted:

I am going to play the Bayonetta 3 video game

you would

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Yes

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The Bloop posted:

you = wood

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I am not going to play Bayonetta because it sounds dumb as hell to me and I already have too many good games on the Nintendo switch to play but I hope everyone getting it has fun and wish them well

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I am not going to play Bayonetta because it sounds dumb as hell to me and I already have too many good games on the Nintendo switch to play but I hope everyone getting it has fun and wish them well

It's Devil May Cry but leans into the campiness instead of being edgelord cringe

It owns and Bayonetta is my friend

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

haha what

The Anime Liker posted:

It's Devil May Cry but leans into the campiness instead of being edgelord cringe

haha what

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Devil May Cry is another video game series. The poster says it and Bayonetta are similar, but the latter has an ironic distance which they find preferable.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
destroy all those who insult Bayonetta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Devil May Cry:

Bayonetta:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Devil May Cry is another video game series. The poster says it and Bayonetta are similar, but the latter has an ironic distance which they find preferable.

Devil may cry has Dante put on a cowboy hat and do a Michael Jackson dance

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The Anime Liker posted:

Devil May Cry:

Looks badass

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I'm more confused at the idea that DMC isn't campy fun

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I'm going to workshop some posts utilising what I've learned about Bayonetta from this thread so I can blend in with you all. Let me know what you think

- hahaha do you think Bayonettas bathroom sink never quite drains properly because of all the hair in the s bend?

- if Bayonetta and Dante kissed and maybe went further who do you think would be the top and who would be the bottom? I think Dante would be the bottom and Bayonetta would get annoyed because she is vers and wants to be the bottom sometimes

- poo poo gently caress I blew out a joycon thumbstick playing Bayonetta. Btw a joycon thumbstick is what I call my penis lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I'm going to workshop some posts utilising what I've learned about Bayonetta from this thread so I can blend in with you all. Let me know what you think

- hahaha do you think Bayonettas bathroom sink never quite drains properly because of all the hair in the s bend?

- if Bayonetta and Dante kissed and maybe went further who do you think would be the top and who would be the bottom? I think Dante would be the bottom and Bayonetta would get annoyed because she is vers and wants to be the bottom sometimes

- poo poo gently caress I blew out a joycon thumbstick playing Bayonetta. Btw a joycon thumbstick is what I call my penis lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Booooo

Get off the stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I appreciate your constructive criticism and I'm soaking it all in, like Bayonettas hairbrush soaking in all her hair (she has a lot of hair)