Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
im back well rested and barrelchested, ready to post

anything happen while i was away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

It's not single sourced from ED - the link is in Mittani's broadcast from 2012, but the actual link is dead, the webarchive one isn't.

you linked an archive to an infamous doxing site with someone's real name on it in the first line. i'm just saying, this is a bad tactical move if you want to continue to post on SA

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Welcome to Groomfleet

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
what the gently caress yall

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

yeah ED is a lovely site, don't link to it

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

also posting on the funny sex number page

masteen
Nov 23, 2010
So... did Mittens show his pepe to someone who didn't ask?

This thread is careening wildly all over the place, would someone please TLDR for the lazy and stupid? Bullet points appreciated.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Welcome to Groomfleet

:chloe: seeing even more behind the curtain today, just over and over, that's not a few bad people that's the leader and a select steering committee not only covering up but straight up letting it happen and making it happen

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

masteen posted:

This thread is careening wildly all over the place, would someone please TLDR for the lazy and stupid? Bullet points appreciated.

catch yourself the gently caress up, aint nobody got time to sum up poo poo for you

shits too crazy for summaries fam

Dono
Feb 15, 2007

Freak the Fuck Out!

masteen posted:

pedophiles and misogynists' exposed... More at 7

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Cease to Hope posted:

you linked an archive to an infamous doxing site with someone's real name on it in the first line. i'm just saying, this is a bad tactical move if you want to continue to post on SA

Well, the alternative is covering up proof that a goon organization - one that has been incorporated in real life for a decade now and is an actual company bringing in actual monthly revenue - has, from the very top, been harboring a pedophile knowingly for a full fuckin' decade, so if I catch a ban for that, it is what it is - the link is, as far as I can see it, very necessary to establish the timeline of evidence being known and actively covered up by Mittani & crew.
I'm not inviting any harassment of anyone, I just don't want to hang out around known pedophiles or anywhere with anybody who hangs out with or protects known pedophiles - it makes me want to vomit

their entire excuse has been "the stuff all went 404 before we could look at it" - it didn't.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

]

Repeating call to permaban Xenuria A.K.A.https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=126837 (SORRY wrong profile link, globby isnt a pedophile, just a douche) for being an actual pedophile. This isn't an attempt at harrassment, bullying, or throwing libelous stuff around - he is a pedophile.

I kind of wish Globby hadn't pulled a 7-day probe so he could've dug his grave deeper with all this "just asking questions" bullshit. How he hasn't been ejected from this thread by cannon yet, I have no idea.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Holy loving poo poo it got worse

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Welcome to Groomfleet

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
This is like the trajectory of the archage guild only goonfleet doesn't have the moral fiber required to just disband lol

Edit: not that I want that done, I just want the entire directorate gone through with a wheat thresher.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Welcome to Groomfleet

Jesus Christ

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
And that's a new threadtitle goddamn

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

Welcome to Groomfleet

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Well, the alternative is

sometimes it's better to stick to what you can prove. your heart's in the right place but the last time this skated by because using ED let them muddy the waters. it casts doubt on the stronger evidence, like hezzy's logs

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Shortest Path posted:

Holy loving poo poo it got worse

they're already kicking him and trying to cut ties

good work catching him Mittani - that was blazing fast, shows that this whole thing is a real issue to you that matters for reasons that aren't absolutely loving psychopathic attempts at self-preservation :laffo:

you gonna run him for CSM again next year?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Cease to Hope posted:

sometimes it's better to stick to what you can prove. your heart's in the right place but the last time this skated by because using ED let them muddy the waters. it casts doubt on the stronger evidence, like hezzy's logs

he admitted it live on voice about 10 minutes ago. there are recordings.

https://soundcloud.com/new-eden-post/xenuria-confronts-hezzy

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

good work catching him Mittani - that was blazing fast, shows that this whole thing is a real issue to you that matters for reasons that aren't absolutely loving psychopathic attempts at self-preservation :laffo:

^

All of that, yes, but at least it happened at all.

edit2: makes me wonder if that was a Mittani decision or a Karmafleet decision.

Notionally who is in charge of Karma anyway?

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

posting in a legendary thread

IronZergling6
Apr 7, 2022
iIm glad I picked today to start posting here

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

drat, Mittens can move fast to kick scumbags when they actually threaten his position huh?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

man, i hope he doesn't land in The Greater Groom

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

page 69 yielding magical blessings

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

PathAsc posted:

:chloe: seeing even more behind the curtain today, just over and over, that's not a few bad people that's the leader and a select steering committee not only covering up but straight up letting it happen and making it happen

Its honestly hard to tell if that would have been better or worse

tocooljim
Jan 6, 2009
Annnnnd Xenuria has been kicked.

Also oddly relevant:

https://soundcloud.com/new-eden-post/xenuria-confronts-hezzy

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

The thing we have been waiting for. For years.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I knew the org was bad news when digi went full psycho but I never would have guessed in a million years it would be approaching pedo Island poo poo. all this over a stupid rear end game.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Gentlemen. We have a small victory today, but don't forget that Xenuria is just one of the small fish that is being sacrificed in order to draw attention from that which is important. That Mittens covered for his rear end, covered for other abusers, is an abuser himself.

Keep. Posting.

EDIT: And no not believing in yourselves.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

I'm thinking of trying the game out to test my brainworm level.

Should I just play the trial and see if I like it before trying to connect with other goons?

Edit: Also :nice:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

Gentlemen. We have a small victory today, but don't forget that Xenuria is just one of the small fish that is being sacrificed in order to draw attention from that which is important. That Mittens covered for his rear end, covered for other abusers, is an abuser himself.

Keep. Posting.

EDIT: And no not believing in yourselves.

I know what you mean at but in a vacuum this post is funny as gently caress, just sayin

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

DeffDredd
Jun 2, 2013

If the moon was made of cheese would you eat it?

PhilippAchtel posted:

I'm thinking of trying the game out to test my brainworm level.

Should I just play the trial and see if I like it before trying to connect with other goons?

Not sure I really consider modern goons "goons"

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i always like the quote about when to fire a football coach "what must be done eventually should be done immediately"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

alexander "the mittani" gianturco: mcwolf i am so sorry this happened to you. i know this won't fix things, but... please... accept this voucher for 6.9% off on modern furniture that refuses to be mainstream. But please give it to your husband. Or boyfriend - whoever you have to ask permission from to go on the computer. yes, the funny sex number, that's right. again, a million apologies.