Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

She said her sister got it for her and wont tell me exactly how expensive it was which means I really hosed up

It's ok, Ill put on a sparkling thong later. For laughs, you see.

That better be one hell of a sparkly thong.

edit: pretend I posted a sniper wearing a thong image here. In my short Google search, I couldn't find anything safe for work.

Zil fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jul 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

by my calculations you're looking at a minimum of $35 sparkly thong laughs
:hmmyes:

quote:

maybe do some stretches first :ohdear:

:wiggle:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

if my math is correct (probably not), i can think of one that is £8 per 1ml :ohdear:

no my bottle size was wrong.. £4.80 per 1ml

according to my googling there's about 11 sprays per 1ml

so worst case scenario £0.44 per spray

not worth yelling at a sweet boy like ilovebeersooomuch over £0.44

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I forgot to eat anything today and all the beer talk got me to break open a tallboy

woooooooooooo!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I work at walgreens and sometimes people do this in the cheap perfume/body spray section. I hate all those smells mixed together, it gives me a headache and takes forever to dissipate, but I'm not actually paid enough to care enough to tell them to stop. It's a bit of a conundrum for me.

Have you tried having your own odor, like farting a lot?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

i think i'm vastly misinterpreting the size of 1ml

i'm bad at this

HE'S SO SILKY :3: HE'S A SMOOTH CRIMINAL :kimchi:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

:neckbeard:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

I forgot to eat anything today and all the beer talk got me to break open a tallboy

woooooooooooo!

Right on my goon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Linden James is launching puppy farts like whoa

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I work at walgreens and sometimes people do this in the cheap perfume/body spray section. I hate all those smells mixed together, it gives me a headache and takes forever to dissipate, but I'm not actually paid enough to care enough to tell them to stop. It's a bit of a conundrum for me.

Ax body spray is the worst. I don't know who keeps telling people that it smells good but it doesn't. It always gives me a headache too.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It means he's loaded and he's about ready to drop a deuce on you.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TIP posted:

woooooooooooo!

i ate lunch today for the first time in like a week. felt weird

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Zil posted:

Ax body spray is the worst. I don't know who keeps telling people that it smells good but it doesn't. It always gives me a headache too.

viiiiile

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zil posted:

It means he's loaded and he's about ready to drop a deuce on you.

He just pooped an hour ago so I hope not :ohdear:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

Ok so apparently its $200 an ounce. Whoopsie. She's actually not mad, just smhing her head since it was a gift. We're cool everyone.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like your playstation blanket!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*wipes tear*

Just like his old man

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Ok so apparently its $200 an ounce. Whoopsie. She's actually not mad, just smhing her head since it was a gift. We're cool everyone.

i bet you smell interesting

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i ate lunch today for the first time in like a week. felt weird

hell yeah

I've actually managed to ingest a correct amount of calories during the last couple weeks (weight went slightly up instead of continuing to plummet) so I'm not too worried about today

I think the thing that helped the most was protein powder and coffee

I start everyday with coffee with cream and a scoop of protein powder, then during the day if I'm too lazy to eat I can make a protein shake

honestly too many of my calories are probably coming from protein powder but it's better than skeletonizing

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

so about 60 cents a spray

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

You may have literal ambergris on you and not that fake stuff. Real high quality whale poop.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

i bet you smell interesting

Honestly I smell like flowers and candy and old man. It's a terrible odor this combination has wrought. I've been banished to upstairs because i am OVERPOWERING

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Zil posted:

as a 13 year old I thought the phoenix one smelled okay but I hated the rest

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

actual footage of ILBSM later tonight

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
so I started mashing the share screen button the second my boss finishes his deck and now, 4 meetings later, he just said my name instead of "Who wants to go first?" :getin:

so much better getting done first

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

i like your playstation blanket!

Lol those are pj pants

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like your playstation pj pants!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Zil posted:

You may have literal ambergris on you and not that fake stuff. Real high quality whale poop.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol those are pj pants

i like your blanket that is also pj pants

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have a black panther blanket for loinging

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

i like your playstation pj pants!

Thank you Sid they are very comfortable

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sid Vicious posted:

i have a black panther blanket for loinging

I hope it has a big picture of huey p newton on it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

TIP posted:

I hope it has a big picture of huey p newton on it

that would rock lol it is sadly the marvel guy

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

TIP posted:

just did 55 squats... I think today is 90 :sweatdrop:

is anyone but me and ruby still doing this? feel like I haven't been seeing updates

I have my own terrible workouts that I grudgingly do 4 times a week.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Ruby Gloom posted:

actual footage of ILBSM later tonight

:lovebird:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

lol loved that episode

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

this guy's doing something kind of like squarts :thunk:

https://i.imgur.com/agNHFjZ.mp4

Valko posted:

It's been a while since I posted in here but I found something fascinating that I just have to share so I decided to post it here - the random junk thread.

https://twitter.com/HeheWaitWhut/status/1547241557534773248

Many powerful videos. This is a blessed thread.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

another blessed thing: i finally got rid of the stupid goddam satin bed stuff and now i will sleep under a cover of neon unicorns like god intended and my pillows will not shoot off the bed due to lack of friction

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
so I'm going on this little trip with family this weekend. My dad and I are driving down from Denver and my sister and her two kids are driving up from Nevada and we're going to meet in Mesa Verde. It's only Saturday, Sunday and Monday. My dad seems to think that all five of us can stay in one hotel room if we get a rollaway bed. I'm debating if it's worth shelling out $200 (which I don't exactly have to spare) to get a hotel room for myself. I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep in a room with four other people (I would probably be the one on the rollaway bed, too). Mostly it's that I get exhausted and jumpy when I'm around people for a long time, and I need some place alone and quiet....but are these needs of mine worth $200? Could I just put headphones on and deal with it?

Like it's only for two nights but I just can't decide if it's worth it...i can put it on a credit card but it's still a lot. I made a reservation already but it's cancellable up until Saturday. I'm also worried that my family will think it's weird if I get my own room. But it would also kinda be really nice....I havent stayed in a hotel for like six or seven years and even a lovely roadside motel room to myself feels sorta luxurious.

My dad and sister have cooked up several of these little mini trips and I've literally never gotten to go with them until now. That's probably also why I'm freaking out a little. I haven't been anywhere or barely seen anyone for the past several years and I guess it feels new and scary.

And to thank you for reading all these words I typed, here is this picture of my friend's mom's dog.

His name is Bambi. Bambi is a boy dog's name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

I can spot you some cash to help pay for your own room. Just PM me your PayPal or Venmo address and I'll send some cash over.

Also nothing wrong with needing your own space. I mean you know your body and mind better than they do and you know what you need.