Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nichael posted:

Of course I want Jones to lose, but Data for Progress polls aren't real. They're agitprop, more or less.

I just want Niou to win because she came out for BDS but I doubt she will. Jones is a complete worm too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

WampaLord posted:

how is your reg date 1988?

first fly molo becomes immune to probations and now we have a time traveling poster. lots of weird stuff happening itt. I blame smythe and perhaps azathoth.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1547596051359576068?s=20&t=CqA2ULE1g2J9L2khxt3Tqw

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fart Dumbass posted:

first fly molo becomes immune to probations and now we have a time traveling poster. lots of weird stuff happening itt. I blame smythe and perhaps azathoth.

all i know is that it's the fault of some goon out there who's too high right now

yeah, that's right, high as gently caress goon reading this. it's your fault. smoke your smart weed and get it together.

Israel 2
Jul 13, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
paradol ex was right

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Israel 2 posted:

paradol ex was right

Oh poo poo was he?

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Halloween Jack posted:

Tim Kaine in the membrane

🎵Tim Kaine in the brain!!🎵

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

give him covid

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fart Dumbass posted:

same :thunk:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fly Molo posted:

give him covid

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Srice posted:

granted I wasn't poking around cspam in the earlier years of the subforum but how many people truly, genuinely believed that posting is praxis

I feel like I see that sentiment thrown around to mock the place far, far, far more often than I see people genuinely espousing it. like I assume the average posting in cspam is around to mostly just casually shitpost about politics

i mean to be fair to the posting is praxis people Donald Trump posted his way into office so in 2016-2017 it wasn't totally crazy to think you could meme your way to the levers of power

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

dems continuing to ignore Hispanics, in 2022, is so loving wild to see

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

i mean to be fair to the posting is praxis people Donald Trump posted his way into office so in 2016-2017 it wasn't totally crazy to think you could meme your way to the levers of power

true, maybe the people whining about posting being praxis are just jealous they can't post as good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fly Molo posted:

give him covid

I am going to give Tom Carper, a big warm wet kiss!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have covid, can i go

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

I am going to give Tom Carper, a big warm wet kiss!

Giving your uncle a big wet open mouth kiss is the Delaware way

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Who's the democrat party for these days? Can't do anything for women; that'd be fascism. Can't do anything for college students; they whine too much about student loans. Can't do anything for Hispanics; their votes are assured because have you seen the other guys? Can't do anything for Bernie Bros; they're misogynists or whatever else they're accusing Bernie of today.

I know the answer is 'wealthy strivers who went to elite ivy league schools', but I'd be curious to know what democrats consider their base these days when they actively despise and ignore their key supporters.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Black women are still the base. It's just that that word doesn't mean what they want you to think it means.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/bgresshrh/status/1547599812689661954?s=21&t=rC41j68F-o9Ffp6sdDJ6rQ

But they did care 20 years ago

At least jeb and dubya did

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

dems would never stoop to dirty tactics like "helping" their constituents

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Carper 2024!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

WampaLord posted:

all i know is that it's the fault of some goon out there who's too high right now

yeah, that's right, high as gently caress goon reading this. it's your fault. smoke your smart weed and get it together.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WampaLord posted:

it was my fault. i celebrated by eating a bunch of edibles then going to bed. now im eating vietnamese fried rice

it’s delicious

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

Carper 2024!

drat carper’s looking p. good

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i'm sad that we're a few years instead of a few weeks away from seeing earnest posts saying "the polls look good and i think we're on track for blue texas 2024"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Phone posted:

i'm sad that we're a few years instead of a few weeks away from seeing earnest posts saying "the polls look good and i think we're on track for blue texas 2024"

gently caress

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Phone posted:

lol I used to believe this. I was very dumb. I am still very dumb but I don't believe that texas is going to turn blue anymore.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

WampaLord posted:

how is your reg date 1988?

Way back in the early days you could pay money to change your reg date and people used it to choose 9/11/01 but maybe that guy really wanted their birthday or something?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
500 Dogs has a nice regdate like that

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Excelzior posted:

Demographics are destiny, I insist as my coalition shrinks and turns into a corncob

I called Trump winning based on Biden's disastrous numbers with non-whites and because i thought the suburbs would demand Trump shoot protesters and spite democrats on BLM.

I was only wrong because enough of the suburbs got extremely offended at Applebees being closed and hated the person in charge during the worst moment of their lives, being unable to get a microwaved steak.

So if Biden is now the one responsible for their microwaved steaks being 400% as much and he is actually doing even worse with non-whites then I have no idea how anyone thinks he would get two terms. It was an electoral miracle that the worst thin skinned assholes society has to offer blamed their inconveniences on the incumbent and massively chose Rapin' Joe as a collective.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Way back in the early days you could pay money to change your reg date and people used it to choose 9/11/01 but maybe that guy really wanted their birthday or something?
zdr changed it on me a few times as a joke(?) in 2016 when i was arguing with them in this forum. actually way back lowtax also changed it when i kept bothering him in FYAG

PostNouveau posted:

IIRC, some crazy person suggested writing a book about the LF Obamarama thread, which I think would have amounted to "we wanted a guy to win and then he did".

I think it was Pillowpants
again, there wasnt an LF Obamarama thread, there were multiple rounds of D&D obamarama threads. And pillowpants was king of the donation spreadsheets

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol he's not even up for reelection this year.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/1547603700859801606?t=Z7WR5cn7GNinZS8huojcUw&s=19

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

dementia patient who probably thinks the luminous ether theory is still accepted has space opinions

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

for anyone who didn't click through her solution to this is "which is why we need to form the Space National Guard immediately"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

500 Dogs has a nice regdate like that

yeah but I got mine like last year by stumbling into an Admin Vacation Fundraiser

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
oh my god her talking about the ether would have been less embarrassing

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Dianne Feinstein believes the Space Force is the only thing keeping the Ewoks safe

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

mad.radhu posted:

for anyone who didn't click through her solution to this is "which is why we need to form the Space National Guard immediately"

jesus loving christ, talk about trying to start world war 3. why are these loving ghouls so obsessed with dying in nuclear hellfire??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

camoseven posted:

jesus loving christ, talk about trying to start world war 3. why are these loving ghouls so obsessed with dying in nuclear hellfire??

they want to drag everyone else down to hell with them

same principle as the dementia-riddled great-grandpa who insists on driving the family car