Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

he can’t help it, he just starts kissing them (his clones)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

"....trumb...."

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

What's the term when you will only gently caress yourself or a clone of yourself, I'm not googling this but ive heard it before

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Quick review on episode 1 of Unprecedented from wonderful Discovery+ (two month subscription for $.99 during Prime day so why not)

I haven't seen anything yet that we haven't seen before, but one of the best parts about it so far is that it's just a beautiful display of all the Trump's arrogance and ego. They showed a couple of rallies that the kids held separately and good lord these kids are the opposite of charisma. Eric just stands there and looks stupid, Jr thinks he's doing standup and Ivanka just talks about "my father" every other sentence.

I've never really listened to the kids talk outside of a quick clip on Twitter or something, but gently caress me they are infuriating to listen to. They're just so cocky but so loving stupid.

The other best part is remembering just how much dumb poo poo happened during that 4 years. I remember Trump getting covid obviously but I forgot that he just checked out of everything for like 2 weeks lol. It ended with their campaign going broke during 2020 and having to beg for money.

Your thoroughly detailed and comprehensive effort post of episode 2 will show up whenever I get around to watching it.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/erininthemorn/status/1547641835677368320?s=21&t=PDnq8G9shR9cfBsZvskDuA

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

What's the term when you will only gently caress yourself or a clone of yourself, I'm not googling this but ive heard it before

autotrumpophilia

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

holtemon posted:

Quick review on episode 1 of Unprecedented from wonderful Discovery+ (two month subscription for $.99 during Prime day so why not)

I haven't seen anything yet that we haven't seen before, but one of the best parts about it so far is that it's just a beautiful display of all the Trump's arrogance and ego. They showed a couple of rallies that the kids held separately and good lord these kids are the opposite of charisma. Eric just stands there and looks stupid, Jr thinks he's doing standup and Ivanka just talks about "my father" every other sentence.

I've never really listened to the kids talk outside of a quick clip on Twitter or something, but gently caress me they are infuriating to listen to. They're just so cocky but so loving stupid.

The other best part is remembering just how much dumb poo poo happened during that 4 years. I remember Trump getting covid obviously but I forgot that he just checked out of everything for like 2 weeks lol. It ended with their campaign going broke during 2020 and having to beg for money.

Your thoroughly detailed and comprehensive effort post of episode 2 will show up whenever I get around to watching it.

Thanks! I've been wondering about this.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

they are gonna make the whole country Florida

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Somebody please speed up time so we can have our boy back in the oval office again TIA

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Assange is hosed btw, if anyone still cares about him. His boy just got convicted of espionage for leaking a bunch of CIA software. I'm not saying Assange is getting convicted of the same thing, but Wikileaks is losing in court and it's probably a matter of time before extradition.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Assange is hosed btw, if anyone still cares about him. His boy just got convicted of espionage for leaking a bunch of CIA software. I'm not saying Assange is getting convicted of the same thing, but Wikileaks is losing in court and it's probably a matter of time before extradition.

lol remember when he thought trump was gonna pardon him for releasing the DNC emails?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Alex Grey's Trumpfiguration

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Taco Duck posted:

Somebody please speed up time so we can have our boy back in the oval office again TIA

here, take this LSD

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

VideoKid posted:

lol remember when he thought trump was gonna pardon him for releasing the DNC emails?

lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

wow, I thought we were just returning these questions to the states to decide and we definitely weren't just lying through our teeth when we said that.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

CaptainBeefart posted:

Alex Grey's Trumpfiguration

Alec Eiffel's Trumpsploitation

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Taco Duck posted:

my dude have you heard of phenazapam

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I think one of the things that makes Trump so fascinating is how he has hosed over everyone he’s ever had any contact with yet people still line up to work with him.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

very cool that these people won and will be controlling the country for the rest of our lives

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
The Trumpsmigration of Good Brain

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

wow, I thought we were just returning these questions to the states to decide and we definitely weren't just lying through our teeth when we said that.

state’s rights (to do what we want)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/markpopham/status/1547639115675447298

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

country is falling apart because the majority of it doesn’t have access to the good stuff (skyline chili)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

country is falling apart because the majority of it doesn’t have access to the good stuff (skyline chili)

you could remove Ohio and everything in it from this country and we’d come out ahead

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

VideoKid posted:

I think one of the things that makes Trump so fascinating is how he has hosed over everyone he’s ever had any contact with yet people still line up to work with him.

People still line up to work with him but the caliber of people that are lining up is way different than it was 10 years ago. There's always gonna be people to hire if you scrape the bottom of the barrel but the higher level, reputable people in fields like law, business, marketing, and PR are not lining up to work with him like they were in the past.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

BMW has sparked debate after offering an online subscription to turn on heated front seats in its cars in the UK for £15 per month.

A monthly heated steering wheel subscription costs £10.

Subscriptions have been available for features on BMW cars for some time in the UK, but the heated seat offer started this month.

The company says customers can enable all hardware features for a one-time payment if they prefer.

Or, you know, you can install a seat heater in your automobile without being gouged by BMW

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Or, you know, you can install a seat heater in your automobile without being gouged by BMW

BMW owners deserve it imo

Apr 7, 2003

Bayerische Money Waster

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the benefit of having a child from rape in a country that already treats you like poo poo and will charge you for the healthcare, full amount, because you are a 10 years old little girl

Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

the benefit of having a child from rape in a country that already treats you like poo poo and will charge you for the healthcare, full amount, because you are a 10 years old little girl

They'll drop any pretense about 'pre-born lives' the minute they have full control of the federal government and the narrative will be "the little slut shouldn't have had sex" faster than you can blink.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

he's like Scrooge. he has generally been smart enough to gently caress people over brutally and often but always get paid or keep his money away from stupid poo poo, and as long as he's rich he'll be able to gently caress people over forever, he probably loves the power of being wealthy more than the stupid poo poo you can do with money

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

the milk machine posted:

Donald Trump is very interested in LSD

L egally
S exing his
D aughter

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Buddykins posted:

But her rapist was an undocumented immigrant, which I am being told this situation is an extreme outlier and something like this will never happen again in america

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol I think he's wearing a Romanian flag lapel pin there because he was in Romania last month for some stupid bullshit. I hadn't noticed that before

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

trumpsoplasmosis

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1547649655541882882?t=ZM14bh3qnwHVycs8Ne4Zpg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I read somewhere that they're opening a Skyline in Winter Park, FL