Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

There's definitely a lot of people who don't deserve a chance to redeem themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when redemption is sought by someone else and not the self, and it's in order to make a few extra bucks, that's not starting off on a great foot. more like a shitfoot. taking a big step onto a squishy little foot and falling over. i kick santino's rear end in this post. santino is beaten up

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

'Allowed to wrestle' = 'redeem' I guess.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
now now, before everyone piles on we should be certain which unapologetic rapist he's referring to

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

that sucks about baba. stupid old idiot. here's baba kicking will ferrell.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

HEY NORM

IF YOU WERE A GIANT

AND YOU WERE STARVING TO DEATH

WOULD YOU CHOP YOURSELF

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol santino already did a tweet delete

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/eeloneal/status/1547608382621618178?s=20&t=59Lphy9vKMkDAQwdgZ_FKQ

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Baba in particular saw two men kissing outside a Gold's Gym when he was on excursion and that stuck with him

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/795106616894816256

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I just want Ric Flair to go away. Go live in the mountains and stop bothering people.

Impossible. He needs the money and attention.
This is what happens when Peter Pan grows up. Without the part where he goes back to Neverland and gets his poo poo in order.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004
I used to say that Ric Flair's creditors won't let him die.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/1547597408434917376

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Already gone, what did he say? He wanted to give marty a chance to redeem himself by… perhaps not molesting a drunken child while under santino’s employ? Because that’s how this poo poo works somehow?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rotinaj posted:

Already gone, what did he say? He wanted to give marty a chance to redeem himself by… perhaps not molesting a drunken child while under santino’s employ? Because that’s how this poo poo works somehow?

Yeah it was just a tweet that "everyone deserves a chance at redemption" or something like that. Didn't even include marty's name. Also had replies turned off.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Imagine getting hired by Focus Brands as a social media manager, being assigned to Cinnabon...and all of a sudden having to learn about, and pay attention to, professional wrestling.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
If you manage a big brand online and ignore wrestling you’re missing a low-hanging promotional fruit

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
90% sure every brand twitter is run by the same person, who happens to watch wrestling

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

mactheknife posted:

90% sure every brand twitter is run by the same person, who happens to watch wrestling

I can basically confirm this. I actually do hiring for brand twitter and one of the first questions I ask is "what are your thoughts on the Montreal Screwjob?"
After I filter out everyone who doesn't know what that means I'm usually left with a small group of folks with just the right mix of jaded cynicism and complete lack of self-worth to get the job done. Bonus points if they collect Funko Pops.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sandman McMahon posted:

I can basically confirm this. I actually do hiring for brand twitter and one of the first questions I ask is "what are your thoughts on the Montreal Screwjob?"
After I filter out everyone who doesn't know what that means I'm usually left with a small group of folks with just the right mix of jaded cynicism and complete lack of self-worth to get the job done. Bonus points if they collect Funko Pops.

Who gets autopromoted to executive levels? Pro-shawn or pro-bret?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lumbermouth posted:

Didn't he think that lifting weights made you gay?

I don't know about that, it's just that from some angles, he looks two-dimensional. Like, literally flat.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Sandman McMahon posted:

it was a work. when do I start?

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1547441572286963712

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I would love to hang out with Baliyan Akki at a Buc-ees

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

When did they bring in Liefeld to do The Punisher?

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1547761510675451906?s=20&t=PLQ1DFUdkJYW5LSt2Eotsg

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Who the gently caress is Steve Macklin?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Who the gently caress is Steve Macklin?

one of the forbidden sons that told Jaxon Ryker/Gunner to shut the gently caress up when he was making anyti blm tweets around george floyds murder

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

KungFu Grip posted:

one of the forbidden sons that told Jaxon Ryker/Gunner to shut the gently caress up when he was making anyti blm tweets around george floyds murder

Sounds like a good dude with a bad name.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Sounds like a good dude with a bad name.

better than Stephen Kupryk

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Hell yeah Maggot Stomp. Want to know what the absolute dumbest loving caveman poo poo Brody King listens to.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

God bless Uncle Jun :allears:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Steve Maclin was Steve Cutler in NXT. He's a good power guy and he's a great base for flippy dudes, so his X Division matches have been really fun.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Steve Maclin, FBI.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Steve Maclin, FBI.

Also all I could think of when I saw that name lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/swerveconfident/status/1547915859573624834

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
If you go to Minoru Suzuki's store this week, and beat him at Rock Paper Scissors, you can get a pin.

https://twitter.com/_PILEDRIVER_/status/1547950000738832386

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
but lord help you if you lose.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1547957262316015617

RIP that guy, but also check out his cool photographs.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Mr. Squishy posted:

but lord help you if you lose.

You win? A fun little pin!

You lose? Euthanized, the old fashioned way!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's nice of Suzuki to leave a pin at your gravesite :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I'm going to go make Minoru Suzuki my bitch and win one of those pins