Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Frank Frank posted:

I went looking for my old epsilon squad sigs and all I could find were a huge number of seizure-inducing “gently caress SOLODRAKBAN” gifs.

i miss the like, 2 months when we changed to new software and I could edit the background of every table in the profile and i changed all mine to flashing MY TITAN or MY TITAN IS DEAD gifs that flashed at max rate and would actually make my gpu spin way the gently caress up as it struggled lol, they would end up strobing at like 3fps or some poo poo when they all loaded it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

I'm still waiting for that gangtag btw :colbert:

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Rhymenoserous posted:

This isn’t anything against you but the policy is 100% pointless as long as the chief enforcer is a sex pest himself.

I don't understand why this isn't blindingly obvious to everyone expressing any confidence in it.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
https://groomswarm.wtf/

it is not worth saving

only leaving

it will not change

it's only going to be diametric opposition to all of the issues people are upset about now:
GSF has irreparably lost the claim to anything "Goon" altogether
Don't take the "Goon" and SomethingAwful references out of your Twitter/IG handle and profile Mittani, it's gonna confuse the Kotaku reporters doing the writeup on this hahaha - on that note: if any journalistic entity is looking into this i know I'd be willing to go on the record/provide primary sources of proof/evidence & a timeline for All. Of. This.

and I'm sure a LOT of other folks would too; don't hesitate to ask! I can go All the way back to the first giant red flag I witnessed, in 2008-9*

which was, returning after 12 years or so last year, was justified to me on returning as "oh i was way too embedded in the game at the time and crossing extreme boundaries and that was wrong of me and I've gotten my head on straight now. I'm a changed man. Cultural revolutions!"

The alternative was saying something that
I'd already personally tried and experienced that it would've accomplished nothing, been rugswept as "bittr vets", disrupted all the interaction with my old buddies i hadn't seen for years, as a lot of it happened via the game or official gf communication platforms like the forums, and result in zero consequence on its own after this much time

( I barely crossed Internet paths with Mitten Polanski, so i tried to stay in his good graces with minimal brown-nosing; if you didn't/don't show him some kind of praise every time you talk with him, he doesn't listen/gets upset with you and views it as disrespect or disloyalty. Every. Time
it's exactly like talking to a 14 year old child with a thesaurus open in his lap and a contrarian, pseudointellectual inferiority inferiority complex on full display at all times - it'd be sad, if he were worth any pity or if there was any hope left for change at this point: i have zero, absolutely zero hope he will change from this track for the rest of his life. I'm an optimistic person about other people: not Monsters tho.)

That's the only reason I had but it was sufficient to fool me into believing the mask. I wanted the head of the organization to be good now, so that the organization could be good now, so that I could be a part of it - I was dead wrong on all counts.

I've wondered how there could be those communities ala Hollywood, the military, political parties, the British royal family, have those "open secrets" where a powerful person is up to terrible poo poo and everyone knows but nobody confronts it: I've been in one for the last eighteen months, and it was the same one that i was in over a decade ago and realized and left: but i memoryholed that poo poo under the optimistic assumption that it WASN'T still going on, at a worse scope and scale than I'd ever have imagined

* That red flag being: back in 2007 where he tried to convince a goon, who was 17 or 18 at the time, interning at CCP to find, seduce and blackmail a "usefully homosexual" CCP employee for in-game benefits: I found out about this in 08 and I tried sounding the alarm on Mittani on my way out of the game the last time I played.

I'm pretty sure it was posted in the EVE thread of the time but shut down bc 'drama' and closed on eve-o.com bc CCP didn't wanna deal with it and I'm guessing they received his standard "super apologetic post saying he went too far/it wasn't really as bad as it looks/it was a joooke and has learned his lesson" and since gf control the narrative on all of their official communication channels, and reddit etc. were barely a thing yet, it went nowhere https://twitter.com/jmeickle/status/1236380844652146690
"Flashback to that time The Mittani tried to get me to seduce an EVE dev:

[09:49] marauder841@yahoo.com: How much contact are you having with the devs club lately?
[09:49] marauder841@yahoo.com: Also, how many of them are usefully homosexual, to be completely venal and blunt?"

I've also posted about it in this thread but I think it got lost under the other more recent scandals

I worked with him to release/spread this info back in 2008-9 but it was forgotten/falsely discredited: this is a real thing. i talked to him directly about it, we both agreed it needed to go public.

nobody else really cared. i left the community and gave up on it altogether, as did he. haven't kept in touch but that Twitter is definitely him and definitely real: Google the chatlog and there's more.

But back to what I was saying about their next move that I anticipate: they are gonna pull a full heel-change into becoming the Groomin' Sexoffender Freaks and/or Girls Should Flee coalition from here on til the lights go out

I'm not watching it, never have lol I'm not That dumb, but mark my words, IF he's dumb enough to air this weekemd, and he will be, Mittney Weinstein is gonna be complaining about "Cancel Culture" on the next ~Meta Show~, pitbull-jaw-locked onto his insane & desperate attempt to control the narrative by repeating "Do Not Believe The Dozens Of Accusers With Proof It All Fake. Believe me: I'm the victim here of a pathetic attempt to slander my name and this is all a papi/test/v0lta psyop to sow dissent, ~an open mind is like a fortress with its gates opened and unguarded.~ Stay strong with me. We can get through this together, we're in this together: My behavior is your responsibility, internalize that. This is not OUR fault. It's THEIR fault. Tribe Tribe Tribe Remain Loyal to the Tribe Called Molest"

and heavily trying to reframe or redirect things to not be directly about him personally or attempt to discredit them altogether: more will be coming out tho, that spin-machine better be Karl Rove vintage or it's gonna shake itself apart, ♪🎶🎙️~uhy'all ready for this?~🎵

all because their tippy-tip-top leadership got caught red loving handed at being actual pedophiles and their protectors, at best, for the last decade, and at worst their active accomplices along with a littany of other foul behaviors

they are only, only getting worse from here as everyone with any sense of basic human decency is absolutely on their way out the door and it's only gonna pick up by the weekend: failure cascade comin'. seen them before and this is the strongest buildup to one I've ever seen across any game.

As long as people don't FORGET or ACCEPT this bullshit, they will fall apart from this, and I'm not afraid to jinx it anymore by saying that: Writing. On. Wall.

Xenuria was APING to get onto the sexual harassment conduct "ticket handling system" before they got caught sheltering a pedophile and were forced to dump him (his main, he's probably already rereg'd on gf.com under a namechange & new char. you think mittani is REALLY ever gonna do what OTHER people want?

Lol they were going to let a known pedophile be an administrator of their sexual harassment trouble ticket system

ps half of this post is indirectly aimed at Mittani because I know he Has to stay on top of what's being said in this thread so that he can try to counter it, and I know that this is going to punch through his thin-rear end Ventrue--clan (lmao) skin

I'm being mega petty, but it's for a reason: pettiness is all narcissist Legion-of-Groomer types are beneath that overly-facemasked skin and what appears to be collagen injections or maybe just a case of neoboomergroomergamerjowl

and even if I explain that in the middle of what I'm saying, it doesn't change the effect, or as you like to say, ~Dance, Puppet~ lmfao

genuinely calling them directly out on their behavior has no impact on them because they don't care. They really don't. Other people do, they're not really capable/willing to allow themselves to, and it's a lot of why they never change.

they care about their image and superficial poo poo like people not thinking that they look dumb - You look Dumb, Alex. you run a twitch show with like a thousand viewers a week, when's the last time someone said you looked good that WASN'T in direct comparison to Brisc - They're the exact same age btw, no joke.

Button your shirt for once you meltfaced clown, it looks like a dishrag and your face looks like a bigsize sweet-tart with the lil faces that melted in the sun and fell into a tub of white-out

also yo you've never said a funny thing in your LIFE on God - I know you wish you could but you just can't and that truth is gonna stick in your head long after I've forgotten your gross rear end except when you come up as the butt of the same joke that Remedial's the remdick.jpg of

if you think I'm gonna get tired of calling you out, you really haven't learned one darn thing in your life

act like you didn't read this btw post a popcorn smiley in illum that'll really show 'em buckaroo

Real-talk tho: rockpaperscissors kotaku ign article on this man when

this Needs to end. Groomswarm needs to be unmasked and revealed in full to every person associated with it, or who may be in the future, in any way.

++++++
p.s. This post has way too many words to sit on at the end of a page : editing the precious post

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

TheWeedNumber posted:

ok rust martialis, another shitbird hater of mine. eat poo poo and smdftb too

sorry about the poo poo happening to you dude

but also calm down

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

mightygerm posted:

Sup icorion
I honestly didn’t expect to see my name mentioned, I tended to stay low key

knar!!!

i remember everyone. :3: miss you buddy.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
knar owns and is the nicest dude ever except around drunken darius

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

sorry about the poo poo happening to you dude

but also calm down

im supposed to let the usual suspects+atrum poo poo on me? nah gently caress that we can go all day and all night im here for it. i want the smoke

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

TheWeedNumber posted:

i want the smoke

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

gently caress i need some weed too, im broke today

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

FirstnameLastname posted:

https://groomswarm.wtf/

it is not worth saving

only leaving

it will not change

it's only going to be diametric opposition to all of the issues people are upset about now:
GSF has irreparably lost the claim to anything "Goon" altogether
Don't take the "Goon" and SomethingAwful references out of your Twitter/IG handle and profile Mittani, it's gonna confuse the Kotaku reporters doing the writeup on this hahaha - on that note: if any journalistic entity is looking into this i know I'd be willing to go on the record/provide primary sources of proof/evidence & a timeline for All. Of. This.

and I'm sure a LOT of other folks would too; don't hesitate to ask! I can go All the way back to the first giant red flag I witnessed, in 2008-9*

which was, returning after 12 years or so last year, was justified to me on returning as "oh i was way too embedded in the game at the time and crossing extreme boundaries and that was wrong of me and I've gotten my head on straight now. I'm a changed man. Cultural revolutions!"

The alternative was saying something that
I'd already personally tried and experienced that it would've accomplished nothing, been rugswept as "bittr vets", disrupted all the interaction with my old buddies i hadn't seen for years, as a lot of it happened via the game or official gf communication platforms like the forums, and result in zero consequence on its own after this much time

( I barely crossed Internet paths with Mitten Polanski, so i tried to stay in his good graces with minimal brown-nosing; if you didn't/don't show him some kind of praise every time you talk with him, he doesn't listen/gets upset with you and views it as disrespect or disloyalty. Every. Time
it's exactly like talking to a 14 year old child with a thesaurus open in his lap and a contrarian, pseudointellectual inferiority inferiority complex on full display at all times - it'd be sad, if he were worth any pity or if there was any hope left for change at this point: i have zero, absolutely zero hope he will change from this track for the rest of his life. I'm an optimistic person about other people: not Monsters tho.)

That's the only reason I had but it was sufficient to fool me into believing the mask. I wanted the head of the organization to be good now, so that the organization could be good now, so that I could be a part of it - I was dead wrong on all counts.

I've wondered how there could be those communities ala Hollywood, the military, political parties, the British royal family, have those "open secrets" where a powerful person is up to terrible poo poo and everyone knows but nobody confronts it: I've been in one for the last eighteen months, and it was the same one that i was in over a decade ago and realized and left: but i memoryholed that poo poo under the optimistic assumption that it WASN'T still going on, at a worse scope and scale than I'd ever have imagined

* That red flag being: back in 2007 where he tried to convince a goon, who was 17 or 18 at the time, interning at CCP to find, seduce and blackmail a "usefully homosexual" CCP employee for in-game benefits: I found out about this in 08 and I tried sounding the alarm on Mittani on my way out of the game the last time I played.

I'm pretty sure it was posted in the EVE thread of the time but shut down bc 'drama' and closed on eve-o.com bc CCP didn't wanna deal with it and I'm guessing they received his standard "super apologetic post saying he went too far/it wasn't really as bad as it looks/it was a joooke and has learned his lesson" and since gf control the narrative on all of their official communication channels, and reddit etc. were barely a thing yet, it went nowhere https://twitter.com/jmeickle/status/1236380844652146690
"Flashback to that time The Mittani tried to get me to seduce an EVE dev:

[09:49] marauder841@yahoo.com: How much contact are you having with the devs club lately?
[09:49] marauder841@yahoo.com: Also, how many of them are usefully homosexual, to be completely venal and blunt?"

I've also posted about it in this thread but I think it got lost under the other more recent scandals

I worked with him to release/spread this info back in 2008-9 but it was forgotten/falsely discredited: this is a real thing. i talked to him directly about it, we both agreed it needed to go public.

nobody else really cared. i left the community and gave up on it altogether, as did he. haven't kept in touch but that Twitter is definitely him and definitely real: Google the chatlog and there's more.

But back to what I was saying about their next move that I anticipate: they are gonna pull a full heel-change into becoming the Groomin' Sexoffender Freaks and/or Girls Should Flee coalition from here on til the lights go out

I'm not watching it, never have lol I'm not That dumb, but mark my words, IF he's dumb enough to air this weekemd, and he will be, Mittney Weinstein is gonna be complaining about "Cancel Culture" on the next ~Meta Show~, pitbull-jaw-locked onto his insane & desperate attempt to control the narrative by repeating "Do Not Believe The Dozens Of Accusers With Proof It All Fake. Believe me: I'm the victim here of a pathetic attempt to slander my name and this is all a papi/test/v0lta psyop to sow dissent, ~an open mind is like a fortress with its gates opened and unguarded.~ Stay strong with me. We can get through this together, we're in this together: My behavior is your responsibility, internalize that. This is not OUR fault. It's THEIR fault. Tribe Tribe Tribe Remain Loyal to the Tribe Called Molest"

and heavily trying to reframe or redirect things to not be directly about him personally or attempt to discredit them altogether: more will be coming out tho, that spin-machine better be Karl Rove vintage or it's gonna shake itself apart, ♪🎶🎙️~uhy'all ready for this?~🎵

all because their tippy-tip-top leadership got caught red loving handed at being actual pedophiles and their protectors, at best, for the last decade, and at worst their active accomplices along with a littany of other foul behaviors

they are only, only getting worse from here as everyone with any sense of basic human decency is absolutely on their way out the door and it's only gonna pick up by the weekend: failure cascade comin'. seen them before and this is the strongest buildup to one I've ever seen across any game.

As long as people don't FORGET or ACCEPT this bullshit, they will fall apart from this, and I'm not afraid to jinx it anymore by saying that: Writing. On. Wall.

Xenuria was APING to get onto the sexual harassment conduct "ticket handling system" before they got caught sheltering a pedophile and were forced to dump him (his main, he's probably already rereg'd on gf.com under a namechange & new char. you think mittani is REALLY ever gonna do what OTHER people want?

Lol they were going to let a known pedophile be an administrator of their sexual harassment trouble ticket system

ps half of this post is indirectly aimed at Mittani because I know he Has to stay on top of what's being said in this thread so that he can try to counter it, and I know that this is going to punch through his thin-rear end Ventrue--clan (lmao) skin

I'm being mega petty, but it's for a reason: pettiness is all narcissist Legion-of-Groomer types are beneath that overly-facemasked skin and what appears to be collagen injections or maybe just a case of neoboomergroomergamerjowl

and even if I explain that in the middle of what I'm saying, it doesn't change the effect, or as you like to say, ~Dance, Puppet~ lmfao

genuinely calling them directly out on their behavior has no impact on them because they don't care. They really don't. Other people do, they're not really capable/willing to allow themselves to, and it's a lot of why they never change.

they care about their image and superficial poo poo like people not thinking that they look dumb - You look Dumb, Alex. you run a twitch show with like a thousand viewers a week, when's the last time someone said you looked good that WASN'T in direct comparison to Brisc - They're the exact same age btw, no joke.

Button your shirt for once you meltfaced clown, it looks like a dishrag and your face looks like a bigsize sweet-tart with the lil faces that melted in the sun and fell into a tub of white-out

also yo you've never said a funny thing in your LIFE on God - I know you wish you could but you just can't and that truth is gonna stick in your head long after I've forgotten your gross rear end except when you come up as the butt of the same joke that Remedial's the remdick.jpg of

if you think I'm gonna get tired of calling you out, you really haven't learned one darn thing in your life

act like you didn't read this btw post a popcorn smiley in illum that'll really show 'em buckaroo

Real-talk tho: rockpaperscissors kotaku ign article on this man when

this Needs to end. Groomswarm needs to be unmasked and revealed in full to every person associated with it, or who may be in the future, in any way.

++++++
p.s. This post has way too many words to sit on at the end of a page : editing the precious post

get their asses FNLN

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

learnincurve posted:

I'm going to have to do my job again drat it

I was a queer presenting Lesbian under section 21, which was during our deep conservative "a family is a woman and a man" era when teachers could literally be fired for defending the gay kids against bullies - because acknowledging the existence of gay people was banned in schools by law.

I understand the feeling when you see an old bully taking a moral stand, it is absolutely horrible, like someone just punched you in the soul. Meanwhile the bully isn't 20 anymore, more often than not they have lived in experience and baggage revolving around what made them a bully in the first place. That last sentence didn't remotely help the victim and I know it, maybe after this is over then people can have a massive this is why you suck moment and the various bullies get to apologise which will do some good for everyone. Now is not the time, right now we need to concentrate on how unsafe goonswarm currently is for women, LGBT+ people and pretty much anyone they can turn on and call woke.

As Andromanche said, they've rethought this. I have voiced that I am skeptical, but am going to wait to give him a day to basically decide whether to strike through what he said he'd strike through or choose to fail to do so. I have no tolerance for the promotion of unsafe situations.

After that point, I think the admin team would, once briefed, draw a line from Lowtax to The Mittani and appropriately lock horns.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Also reddit "sex pest" isn't some poo poo you try and explain badly in a fake British accent in an attempt to brush off the issue. It is exactly the right phrase - the man inappropriately grabbed women, rubbed his dick against them in his personal life and exposed himself to a goon while being the leader of the imperium.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

TheWeedNumber posted:

smdftb fuckman

This isn't really doing anything to help your point. I too have nothing but bad memories of you. I know a lot of growth happens in years, but like you can't expect people to take your word for it. :shrug:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
As a stopgap I have updated the second post in the thread

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I am helping ZX and the rest of the Delta Admins crash land this metaphorical plane.

If anyone else is leaving Goons then my advice is

- Coffin your supers in 1DQ for now if you can't sell them. They can always be rescued later
- Get your suitcases to npc delve
- Asset safety the rest
- If you're still in goons proper you can do multiple suitcase trips to save multiple caps/subcaps and avoid asset safety costs

Moving stuff in EvE is slow and we'd rather get people to the right place

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

Yeah I’d agree here. Some work went into the Op so maybe save it in a word document or something but I feel like SA shouldn’t be advertising the video game alliance of a guy they just banned for being a sex pest / pedo enabler

I’m changing my answer

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Keisari posted:

Wouldnt this be embezzlement?

Not in the US. Power of attorney lets you acts in that person's capacity for anything defined in the power of attorney. It's an extremely powerful and dangerous instrument, but has some very practical uses. For example, when I was in the service it let my wife open a bank account in both of our names even though I was not in the country.

Honestly the Brisc post is not a major deal, and people shouldn't magnify small faults into larger ones. He's not in a leadership role in the Imperium, hasn't been the source of abuse, etc. Be mad at the people who knew and should have done something. (That Reddit post is funny, though.)

Stereotype posted:

lol I got airlocked for calling mittens a sex pest

When, just now?

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

on the other hand...god, i'm a man and i can't help feeling like all this furniture i look at is made for, you know, chicks. is there anywhere i can find bespoke custom furniture for me, a man, that says try getting a reservation AT DORSIA NOW YOU loving BASTARD?
Avatar + post combo is :discourse:

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

team, i have been banned from goon fleet dot com for the unconscionable crime of Posting

We're starting to run out of Eve Goon names I know who haven't been airlocked in the past 72 hours. If Mittens doesn't like what people are saying why can't he just find the block button?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
just make all the 'how to join goonfleet' links goatse

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

TheWeedNumber posted:

im supposed to let the usual suspects+atrum poo poo on me? nah gently caress that we can go all day and all night im here for it. i want the smoke

It is better to not fight, my man. people give you poo poo because you have a very confrontational demeanor at times. I think you're not always aware of how confrontational you're coming off as, and then feel like people are attacking you, when they feel like you're attacking them first, or might have a legitimate reason to be upset with you, and in that case, you want to listen to people telling you how you're making them feel - don't get angry, It might not feel good, but it's generally gonna be honest, especially when you hear it from multiple people in multiple situations

This is real talk I'm not trying to be mean here, there's no reason to want enemies, and unnecessarily escalating stuff makes enemies more often than it does anything else. you don't really want the smoke - you want to get along with people and not feel like theyre dogging on you, but you've got to try to de-escalate, even if you're upset, or the cycle isn't going to stop happening.

people respond to anger with anger, try your best to not put anger out and you'll notice a lot less people sending it in

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
TIL that xenuria's name was scratched off the eve monument

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

mpaarating posted:

This isn't really doing anything to help your point. I too have nothing but bad memories of you. I know a lot of growth happens in years, but like you can't expect people to take your word for it. :shrug:

it may not, and they may not, but im not gonna lie down and take poo poo from anyone and i shouldn't be expected to

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can i have a titan

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FirstnameLastname posted:

It is better to not fight, my man. people give you poo poo because you have a very confrontational demeanor at times. I think you're not always aware of how confrontational you're coming off as, and then feel like people are attacking you, when they feel like you're attacking them first, or might have a legitimate reason to be upset with you, and in that case, you want to listen to people telling you how you're making them feel - don't get angry, It might not feel good, but it's generally gonna be honest, especially when you hear it from multiple people in multiple situations

This is real talk I'm not trying to be mean here, there's no reason to want enemies, and unnecessarily escalating stuff makes enemies more often than it does anything else. you don't really want the smoke - you want to get along with people and not feel like theyre dogging on you, but you've got to try to de-escalate, even if you're upset, or the cycle isn't going to stop happening.

people respond to anger with anger, try your best to not put anger out and you'll notice a lot less people sending it in

you speak truth. I take back what I just said. I'll dial it back for now and do some soul searching

El Marrow
Jan 21, 2009

Everybody here is just as dead as you.

Furnok Dorn posted:

The eve monument is in a tragic state of neglect. I visited the monument back in May for the first time only to find some of the tiles of names are duplicates and some are upside down.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Furnok Dorn posted:

by the guy who ran 420chan with kirtaner, he also tried to blame a guy who had quit for ages who got an email from ccp and posted here asking ???

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

TheWeedNumber posted:

it may not, and they may not, but im not gonna lie down and take poo poo from anyone and i shouldn't be expected to

I understand that, but like the way through that is by showing that you are a more understanding person rather than bristling up. I know that's the natural reaction, but all anyone (here) can know you by is your interactions. Walk softly and carry kind words (etc)

octan3
Jul 10, 2004
DoNt dO DrUgs
As an full-time lurker due to kids and being in a bad time zone (NZST) who has been in and out of the Goon* corps / alliance variants since 2006 it's super disappointing to see this happening yet again.

Currently fire selling my caps / crap across characters that I don't care about while getting ready to NOFU BPOs / important stuff out of Delve where I can then....who knows? Maybe just mine in high-sec during work hours or help some corp with industry until the server shut off which can't be long now right?

Most of my liquid isk was put into FNLN's fund just before this all went down so :shrug:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

rip to some real ones

mpaarating posted:

I understand that, but like the way through that is by showing that you are a more understanding person rather than bristling up. I know that's the natural reaction, but all anyone (here) can know you by is your interactions. Walk softly and carry kind words (etc)

roger, I'll try to keep my anger in check

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

dragonshardz posted:

HOLE SQAD

ON THAT REAL poo poo

HOLE SQAD

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

by the guy who ran 420chan with kirtaner, he also tried to blame a guy who had quit for ages who got an email from ccp and posted here asking ???

you know, something that still bothers me is having watched kirtaner try to rehabilitate his image in public as some sort of hacktivist

as though theres a whole group of people who don't remember when his rear end was permabanned from here for gross pedo poo poo

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Furnok Dorn posted:

you know, something that still bothers me is having watched kirtaner try to rehabilitate his image in public as some sort of hacktivist

as though theres a whole group of people who don't remember when his rear end was permabanned from here for gross pedo poo poo

why does that name sound familiar to me?

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

TheWeedNumber posted:

why does that name sound familiar to me?

him and marshallbanana and a whole bunch of other gross anime pedophiles got banned from SA way back in the day

i also have unfortunately seen images of kirtaner goatseing himself so thats something i'll carry around forever with an expression on my face like a haunted victorian doll

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Furnok Dorn posted:

him and marshallbanana and a whole bunch of other gross anime pedophiles got banned from SA way back in the day

i also have unfortunately seen images of kirtaner goatseing himself so thats something i'll carry around forever with an expression on my face like a haunted victorian doll

nah i mean, i feel like i crossed paths with this motherfucker somewhere else. were they in eve too?

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

TheWeedNumber posted:

nah i mean, i feel like i crossed paths with this motherfucker somewhere else. were they in eve too?

no idea

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

TheWeedNumber posted:

I think he was one of Tempus Thales' buddies so his name may have come up when we were burning down the New World guild and I was talking about it a lot on the goots.cx discord

E: just namesearched him there and got nothing so :confused:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

The Shortest Path posted:

I think he was one of Tempus Thales' buddies so his name may have come up when we were burning down the New World guild and I was talking about it a lot on the goots.cx discord

it has to be some loving browser game

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Furnok Dorn posted:

Wait, WHAT. It was HIS name that caused that entire scandal?? Good grief.

So, if a poster on somethingawful.com wants to join a corp in the game Eve Online, and not join Goonswarm...what are the alternatives?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh poo poo I thought the “venally speaking” thing was Vio. Wow I owe him an apology and he’s probably wondering why I was so hostile to him way back when*

*(it was very likely alcohol and/or other hard drugs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

octan3 posted:

Maybe just mine in high-sec during work hours or help some corp with industry until the server shut off which can't be long now right?

You could help me with industry if you want, it's something i've been trying to get into, but taking time leveling up the character.