Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
So now that GoonSwarm is a defacto Reddit corp,let me offer my congratulations to Groon for being the largest, most successful, and most enduring SA-based EVE Organization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Voyager I posted:

So now that GoonSwarm is a defacto Reddit corp,let me offer my congratulations to Groon for being the largest, most successful, and most enduring SA-based EVE Organization.

I am a Groon spy ask anyone.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
PLEASE SIR, GIVE ME A DOUBLE HELPING OF BOOT

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

clearly ridiculous claims

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

:barf:

they dont care about what happened to that lady huh? its all a ploy huh? fuckers

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Tides come in tides go out how do you explain that?

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

This is usually the kind of bootlicking you only see in the succ thread in cspam.

There's a joke here somewhere for posters like this. M-hive? Yellow maga?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Mitanni's future looks bright as long as his staunchest defender is some random idiot with 100 posts

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Mitanni's future looks bright as long as his staunchest defender is some random idiot with 100 posts

Pretty high post count by Gf.com standards if I remember what it was like when I was in.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Carth Dookie posted:

Pretty high post count by Gf.com standards if I remember what it was like when I was in.

GF.com forums are pretty much a graveyard. the busiest threads in any given sub are z0r chains

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Voyager I posted:

you have ISRAD and Am0k still

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yes, yes, then zapawork, then karttoon, then mittani came back

That's pretty funny. So mittanis path to success was just ducking out but not dropping roles and then coming back when things were easier

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Was gonna say something about there being some kind of tragic arc in Mittani having his life taken over by E-celebrity and becoming the mask over the years, but then I saw the Facebook stuff and it turns out that no, the original real person was no less of a turd.

vOv get hosed.

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I don't know who you think I am or what group you think I was part of.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jul 15, 2022

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Sardonik posted:

This is usually the kind of bootlicking you only see in the succ thread in cspam.

There's a joke here somewhere for posters like this. M-hive? Yellow maga?

Gamer4liff. Hi.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

I see you and raise you

:vincefrog:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Also PowersSA, I challenge you to show your clown rear end in here and whine about delta spamming your corp mails here as a reason for why they should be kicked like your doing on Reddit right now.

Because you know the big challenge facing goonfleet this second is corp mail.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Rhymenoserous posted:

Gamer4liff. Hi.

Hi. If anyone has kids please do not let your kids pick their own unchangeable mmo names.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

xXxsephirothxXxweed4lyfe

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008
This thread now.

I got 99 pages and Mittens ain't on one.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

brokenknee posted:

I see you and raise you

:vincefrog:

Jesus fuckin Christ

Kick mittens, then mrchi

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lmao mrchi still sucks

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
A few people wanted the Topgoon discord and I don’t remember all who did. If you want it PM me.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

"your standard MeToo hoax nonsense"

this is goonswarm now, anyone worth poo poo is either leaving now or already long gone

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I was Virgil Aquilis because at the time I thought I wanted to play an anti-pirate Caldari guy and I was reading a lot about the Roman Empire. Then I got in game and none of that had any relevance and I ended up with Mittani and Remedial taking orders from a 12-year-old Canadian in Lordless. Then they got big and I still continued to log in. Don’t be like me; don’t log in.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

I had to resub a character and re-learn how to play eve for a few minutes, but I've successfully sold or shipped everything to lowsec.

Except for a single SAX Tornado named "Delta Sqad Was Here" that will stay in 1DQ until the servers die (or some cowards tear down the keepstar)

I can now go back to winning Eve and constructing a goatman out of pipes, ladders, and 4ft foundations in satisfactory

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Furnok Dorn posted:

im still mad billymerc ripped the highsec cops idea off from me and my JHiPS idea

you hear that billymerc im mad at you

good!!

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

you ever hear from tarnish anymore that guy was cool

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Bigbillthaboss posted:

lets be real amok is a telegram-based eve organization

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Sardonik posted:

Yellow maga?

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

oh my loving god :laffo:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ullerrm posted:

I had to resub a character and re-learn how to play eve for a few minutes, but I've successfully sold or shipped everything to lowsec.

Except for a single SAX Tornado named "Delta Sqad Was Here" that will stay in 1DQ until the servers die (or some cowards tear down the keepstar)

I can now go back to winning Eve and constructing a goatman out of pipes, ladders, and 4ft foundations in satisfactory

I'm sorry I only got to small gang with you and Archer the couple of times (think we fought some Snuffed guys). Having to figure out poo poo for yourself was a skill I had let get rusty. Was fun though.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

ChickenWing posted:

lets be real amok is a telegram-based eve organization

I'm not angry, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in you for this slanderous hot take

EDIT: After further internal discussion I believe we will be invoking an official slothlaw in response

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jul 15, 2022

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Arghy posted:

Wheres tetsujin, we have unfinished business. I remember setting alarms for when my temp bans would wear off and have posts pre written so i just had to copy and paste them and get like 40 posts in before he banned me again because he had to repeat the temp bans hahaha. Good times.

right here baby :banjo:
(i was never mad about anything lmao it was just bad posts and i thought it was funny)

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Arghy posted:

Wheres tetsuin, we have unfinished business. I remember setting alarms for when my temp bans would wear off and have posts pre written so i just had to copy and paste them and get like 40 posts in before he banned me again because he had to repeat the temp bans hahaha. Good times.

I admire your dedication.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

Also PowersSA, I challenge you to show your clown rear end in here and whine about delta spamming your corp mails here as a reason for why they should be kicked like your doing on Reddit right now.

Because you know the big challenge facing goonfleet this second is corp mail.

you know he's Trollin right

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

i am harry posted:

(i was never mad about anything lmao it was just bad posts and i thought it was funny)

nice i did remember your sa name

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you know he's Trollin right

He’s not.

Durendal
Jan 25, 2008

Who made you God to say
"I'll take your sheep from you?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

i am harry posted:

hey tets your tattoos are still top tier content