Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen,

if I may, a word:

booya

however, here is still work to finish here

Don't let up contacting his sponsors & affiliates, CCP, and gaming journalists tho until we know that his presence in eve online is no more

theadj is, unless proven otherwise, purely mittani's stoolpidgeon and will do exactly as told and let mittani rule from the shadows - this is just as bad if not worse in the long-run because it means even less accountability, the groomswarm elite must be cleft in twain or this will never end

we did it goons. we did it. excellent job everyone and excellent posting - i am going to take a shower and wipe the high-temp posting-grease off of my keyboard and take a short rest, but I'll be back for these questions and more:

Innominate: Where are you? Let's chat! Any other pedophiles still being hidden under your knowledge as-well? Ready to talk about that whole "judaism keeping records of births sounds a lot like naziism", azov batallion defending, pro-fascist-propoganda "cuz it looks cool" rear end garbage?

TheAdj: How can you guarantee Mittani will have no access or influence to your stewardship of the corporation?
If you can't, how is this different from The Mittani making his alt CEO?
These are genuine questions, I don't have serious beef with you, I am just concerned about the influences that certain furniture salesmen may still wield upon you.

How does Brisc, CCP Affiliate, feel about The Mittani's scandalous retreat into exile? Still pretending he did nothing wrong, or always hated that guy? We know you love to talk shop, let's hear it!

Xenuria: Why is he not banned from EVE Online after using their platform to prey on vulnerable individuals for well over a decade? Y'all know now, he admitted it: Can him and that's the end of that one.

Furnok: why do u sound so much like ray romano lmfao

Don't let up on these loving hypocrites

This is proof it works

no not postin'

no not believin' in yourselves

ps if anyone wants to send isk to anyone over this - send it to Hezzy - this couldn't have been possible without him and I love him to bits
or Aritzia, the delta-squad hero, because he will use it to set up fun stuff for goons to do with the money like saxfleet;
I don't want yr money @ all, I'm still just cashin' folks out and quitting, but I figure I'll use this little moment to rep the homies

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME ALWAYS GETS HIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

FirstnameLastname posted:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

if I may, a word:

booya

however, here is still work to finish here

Don't let up contacting his sponsors & affiliates, CCP, and gaming journalists tho until we know that his presence in eve online is no more

theadj is, unless proven otherwise, purely mittani's stoolpidgeon and will do exactly as told and let mittani rule from the shadows - this is just as bad if not worse in the long-run because it means even less accountability, the groomswarm elite must be cleft in twain or this will never end

we did it goons. we did it. excellent job everyone and excellent posting - i am going to take a shower and wipe the high-temp posting-grease off of my keyboard and take a short rest, but I'll be back for these questions and more:

Innominate: Where are you? Let's chat! Any other pedophiles still being hidden under your knowledge as-well? Ready to talk about that whole "judaism keeping records of births sounds a lot like naziism", azov batallion defending, pro-fascist-propoganda "cuz it looks cool" rear end garbage?

TheAdj: How can you guarantee Mittani will have no access or influence to your stewardship of the corporation?
If you can't, how is this different from The Mittani making his alt CEO?
These are genuine questions, I don't have serious beef with you, I am just concerned about the influences that certain furniture salesmen may still wield upon you.

How does Brisc, CCP Affiliate, feel about The Mittani's scandalous retreat into exile? Still pretending he did nothing wrong, or always hated that guy? We know you love to talk shop, let's hear it!

Xenuria: Why is he not banned from EVE Online after using their platform to prey on vulnerable individuals for well over a decade? Y'all know now, he admitted it: Can him and that's the end of that one.

Furnok: why do u sound so much like ray romano lmfao

Don't let up on these loving hypocrites

This is proof it works

no not postin'

ps if anyone wants to send isk to anyone over this - send it to Hezzy - this couldn't have been possible without him and I love him to bits
or Aritzia, the delta-squad hero, because he will use it to set up fun stuff for goons to do with the money like saxfleet;
I don't want yr money @ all, I'm still just cashin' folks out and quitting, but I figure I'll use this little moment to rep the homies

That's right.

get his rear end FNLN

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

We should lock this thread and make a new one once the new CEO has had a few days and we capture a bit more bullshit chud-isms from the forums as all this lands.

This thread was born almost perfectly on time to capture this moment in EvE history, and imo it should close a similar way.

As far as I'm concerned, FNLN gets first right of refusal on the new thread OP. It need not be fancy or long, and it should be nonpartisan as SA has many people in many groups in EvE.

corgski posted:

"When goons become the enemy of goonswarm" sounds like some macbeth poo poo

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jul 15, 2022

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

iVjLZDDc posted:

idk, seems like perfectly apt language for both the specific and broad contexts it's being applied to here

Yeah, it's not really a big dig on the guy or anything; just indicative of the man's thought process to boil things down as hard as possible. I just find it funny because of how we interacted with each other. While he praised me a lot publicly for my ideas, I don't think he ever once understand what I actually did. He literally referred to "what I do" as "magic" once; that's like the exact thing that people say when their brains completely disengage with a topic. Ah, funny memories. Shitshows like these really get the noggin' joggin'.

iVjLZDDc
Mar 29, 2016

corgski posted:

"When goons become the enemy of goonswarm" sounds like some macbeth witch poo poo, but hey if that's what it takes to see their downfall lmao.

most of the recuperatory rhetoric you're going to see is just a recycle of stuff from the Imperium rebrand period, during which this exact thing was already staple ideology

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

It's a professional gambling term; EV stands for "Expected Value." It's being co-opted here to boil a social interaction, value of a person, or action down to "good" or "bad".

the specific use of "+ev/-ev" is from PUA stuff though, as far as I know it's the only group that uses those acronyms

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

no pedos no predators

no not postin'

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

iVjLZDDc posted:

idk, seems like perfectly apt language for both the specific and broad contexts it's being applied to here

Oh, also -- your name is the pastebin ID string for that old "ur gay pwned" troll pastebin that was used a lot in the past on r/eve. Hmm... :allears:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
If anyone wants to shoot brave because of that dude goons don't like then hit up Age Mckinstry/ambient blue corporation/Literally Triggered

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Good Dumplings posted:

the specific use of "+ev/-ev" is from PUA stuff though, as far as I know it's the only group that uses those acronyms

jfc

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Good Dumplings posted:

Is it? First I've heard of it. Wouldn't surprise me of a notable intersect between professional gamblers and PUA. I first heard the term from adanthar when talking about gambling. :shrug:

Magugu
Mar 30, 2013

I came to drink, fight, and f@ck. And im fresh outta beer, so what will it be?
Mittans stepping down should be a big gaming news story.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Collateral Damage posted:

Nah, DJ's Retirement Fund is the executor corp.

Poor mittens, not realising the head on a spike this time needs to be his own.

:circlefap:

iVjLZDDc
Mar 29, 2016

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Oh, also -- your name is the pastebin ID string for that old "ur gay pwned" troll pastebin that was used a lot in the past on r/eve. Hmm... :allears:

you (don't) remember me as svara and i remember you as querns; i'm mostly just here out of historiographical curiosity

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I think that might be the first admission from someone actually high up the chain of command that there *might* be a tiny problem with the way the alliance is run. Everyone else has deflected or stayed silent or in Angry's case, poured fuel on the fire

Yeah, Kaz's answer was measured, thoughtful, and didn't dodge the question.

learnincurve posted:

Cross posting this from reddit because it's just so incredibly well written and articulated and should be in this thread's OP https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/vzo0f5/the_parting_glass/
I was thinking of NazAlGul (forever an awesome username, btw) this morning. His whole [paraphrased], "We are not angry. Merely...disappointed," line seems very a propos of the moment we find ourselves in.

As I'm about to post holy poo poo he resigned.

iVjLZDDc
Mar 29, 2016

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Is it? First I've heard of it. Wouldn't surprise me of a notable intersect between professional gamblers and PUA. I first heard the term from adanthar when talking about gambling. :shrug:

the missing link here is video game betting (or rather "esports" i guess); it only side-propagated into other spaces because of overlap in online communities

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
‎jeremy_joringer‎: not gonna lie, what a sad day. Missing Mittens already. Hope he is doing well

parasocial attachments creep me out generally but forming one to this guy??

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

good lord that resignation statement is almost exactly what Lowtax wrote lmao

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

it's not even a gambling thing, it's used in statistics and shows up in a bunch of places when trying to quantify whether a decision was 'good' or 'bad'. obviously ruthlessly applying it to social interactions is pretty sociopathic and that's why it's so strongly associated with PUA poo poo, it's just one of the many deeply hosed tendencies that crowd has

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Space Lowtax

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

I almost didn't read that but by hell that is brilliantly written.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
it's aliiiive!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

learnincurve posted:

My "I did not murder my ex-wife's cats after I emptied her bank account and emailed her divorce papers while she was in Russia" shirt has got a lot of people asking questions about cats.

lmao

spartan885
Aug 2, 2012
I really wonder if merk was aware of xenuria….. I imagine he was based on everything and if he is he’s gotta be on the chopping block to go with nom. I mean I’m a proud glue huffing j4g pubbie nobody and all…. But just as a probably soon to be former member of karmafleet it’s pretty hosed if you knowingly let a pedo into your huge rear end corp. I mean it’s just yikes all the way down.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Oh good! Now instead of having lovely director level power to allow his favorite squad poo poo on regular goons, he can do it as CEO.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
i do not sound like loving ray romano!!!!

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Potato Salad posted:

We should lock this thread and make a new one once the new CEO has had a few days and we capture a bit more bullshit chud-isms from the forums as all this lands.

This thread was born almost perfectly on time to capture this moment in EvE history, and imo it should close a similar way.

As far as I'm concerned, FNLN gets first right of refusal on the new thread OP. It need not be fancy or long, and it should be nonpartisan as SA has many people in many groups in EvE.

you're a good egg with good words, tato

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

edit: not a chill post

Rudeboy Detective fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jul 15, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zodium posted:

That depends how successfully he's able to dissociate from his Mittani brand and transition into a background business type, which he very well could do.

Is there really a marketspace for “background business types” in Eve?

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

if you took a ban over at gf getting rid of this fucker, you should feel like this rn, I sure af do ^

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
there are some real bangers in elysium

‎7/15/2022 | 1:00:48 PM ‎roger_douglas‎: beware of anyone who speaks of "better"

Hesh Ballantine posted:

if you took a ban over at gf getting rid of this fucker, you should feel like this rn, I sure af do ^

no lie, the fact that i didn't is causing me to question myself

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

raminasi posted:

‎jeremy_joringer‎: not gonna lie, what a sad day. Missing Mittens already. Hope he is doing well

parasocial attachments creep me out generally but forming one to this guy??

There have been several in this very thread including the one person just incoherently screaming, “FREAAAAAAKS” at us

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

learnincurve posted:

it's aliiiive!

Very predictable.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

too bad that's too long for a thread title

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Is there really a marketspace for “background business types” in Eve?

Absolutely, that was how we couped Sesfan in the first place and he's had over a decade to build actual real money income streams around it.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings
Did the CEO of DJ's retirement fund and the shares change hands, because if not then this is a laughable respray.

SHISHKABOB posted:

Hopefully a very short reign.

If adj was the genuine leader then you couldn't calculate someone more likely to soak his own hair in petrol and light it with a cigarette in the first sizable argument. If I were hoping to be begged to come back out of shameful retirement to save things then I couldn't nominate better. Probably just because of his slavish loyalty, though.

Rhymenoserous posted:

I actually think I’m next in line for CEO due to services rendered by running a MRA off goonfleet.com

I will follow you to hell (which is playing eve online).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

02-Jun-21 05:43 PM] themittani#4516
the thing about being a smartie isn't that you're going gosh i'm so smart all the time you just constantly are going WHY IS THIS SO HARD WHY ARE PEOPLE SO loving DUMB

[02-Jun-21 05:44 PM] themittani#4516
aliens are real, i'm certain, having done a recent research binge, but kinda like the plague stuff it's irrelevant to try to argue about it; the patterns match and i only realized this like last week

[02-Jun-21 05:45 PM] themittani#4516
it's a stellaris game, is life common or not, if life is common then extrapolate out but nooooo humans and life on earth are totally unique special and different

lol the vintage posting where u can tell he ate like a whole handful of adderall or got coked tf up or something