Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Bigbillthaboss posted:

didn't Frank Frank start the original "you should workout" thread?

No, I’m pretty sure that was hiid although I did participate.

Edit: I just took @solodrakban to post fake forums outages etc. I don’t know what happened to solo but I miss incoherently yelling at him for no reason. He was good people.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I get that it takes time to get a large complicated institution to change course, especially with an IT infrastructure held together with chicken wire and bubble gum. All of the changes outlined by Atrum sound like good early steps. But I will keep an eye on how things progress because institutional tendencies are to protect the institution itself.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

CainFortea posted:

I'll make another point.

Unless Radium was part of gf.com IT services, I can't imagine it would break anything to at least forum ban mittens.

He was already permabanned like two days ago https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3866278&pagenumber=1265&perpage=40#post517462660

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!

raminasi posted:

elysium has some thoughts on harassment and qualifications for leadership

fyi i didn't tell anybody to kill themselves, i don't do thative been hella suicidal (in the past) and i had goonfleet/'lon buddies absolutely keep me stayin' around back in the day, ilu friends - but it was an admittedly tasteless 'you are reminding me of Lowtax minus 8 years rn, and with this trajectory, i don't see that changing the next 8' reference directed towards (TheAdj and The Mittani) that being said: it was an inflammatory, but absolutely honest attempt to communicate "please change your mindset holy gently caress. red alert, this is bad. and i am gonna tell you how bad this is right now before it's too late eventually" sentiment meant as a reference that you'd both get and i wasn't expecting you you push the button.

I didnt think you'd actually cross that line - it wasn't a trap. It was a warning.

I was expecting you to go "gee fnln is pulling out a single-use-only card to gambit the investment money on a cause that serves him zero personal benefit AND is quite clearly really drat upset, he probably wouldn't do this unless he thought he had a really friggin good reason! I should say 'Hey, FNLN, what's the matter?' ", I'd tell you and go to status quo+lessons learned, like I'd posted in the early but of this thread right before they deleted it, from where i was obligated to keep it 300 from then on out, cuz i promised i would.

but i genuinely wasn't wishing any harm on anyone now or in the future, nor telling anyone to harm themselves - that's why i put so many years in it lol.

i meant y'all were loving up but weren't in my eyes, at the time too far gone.
at the same time tho you need to wake the gently caress up and truly wasn't saying to hurt yourself and it's disingenuous to portray as such: stop lying lol.

I'd posted it immediately after TheAdj kickbanned me from Elysium and Mittani "let me know everything was Heard" and I was v. pissed, -still not a nice thing to say or what I'd have posted calmly- but i wanted to clarify that I'm not just a jerk, i don't like to be a jerk!

then, mittani went 'n pushed the button. I didn't push it man. You did that one.
That was like Cryo said something like the posting equivalent of a big caution ticker tape covered in poison dart frogs over a big pit full of old dynamite & drill bits. it was meant to be HEEDED, not attacked. You tilted at a loving windmill. I was fully ready to stop there if you'd made the right decision: ya didn't.

the ire towards Adj was for repeatedly shutting down my attempt to address the sexual harassment issue in elys: OR contact me OR tell me who i could speak with about it because it was making people furious before my eyes and I knew it wouldn't be un-fuckable

just wanna say, maaan imagine how things would have gone for ya if you hadn't done that - because that's when I made the post that led to your new posting - you were the last. straw. good job!

Own up to it, admit you handled this wrong. Also you're one of those "blm Antifa terrorists alt-rights alright" folks i have HEARD, but haven't seen: you should clear the record there though or set your poo poo straight or this is already off to a bad start.

p.s. Dear Mittani, this is absolutely genuine no-meanposts true to heart message: I was loving actually trying to be your moral compass when i said it there dude. I was 100% serious. It really let me down to see all of this. I do not hate you nor wish ill upon you irl.

I'm glad you ignored me because this stuff need to come to light, get help fr i don't hate you; don't like you but i really try to not hate people but at the same time: You Can Not Have Power Anywhere. Go to rehab. Please. I'm not just saying that: you need it.

You're fuckin up, bad. I think power affects you just like a drug addiction. I think you are also prob. using too many drugs. I hope you get to a better place in life, and I hope that you get help, you need some help.

Be honest with people around you irl, and stay offline for a good long time. Don't look at the stuff people are saying about you - just go, and learn a lesson from this.

Not many absolute dictators get to go through the whole uprising-long reign-rapid-downfall process without actually getting killed by a mob of people, you're probably still the first one to have this happen online. That's a novel thing, and it'll probably be in some psychology books someday & maybe end up helping prevent these kind of institutions from being formed out of gaming communities. Hopefully.

I'm still doing everything in my power to clear you out of this loving game, and its community, for good.

Not to replace you: It Was Never A Power Play.

It is to remove you from your ability to hurt people or benefit any longer from an institution that appears to be very heavily founded on you hurting people.

You put a known pedophile in a position of authority over 30, 000~ or whatever people, and you protect them. You didn't protect the people under them. Those were supposed to be your people, man. You betrayed them. All of them. A lot of those were children.

You may, and you DON'T KNOW AT ALL unless you know you DID: you may have directly facilitated the sexual abuse of a minor through the EVE platform, your own webservices, and/or the CSM fan fest trip you sent him on, through your shepherding and defense of Xenuria. He is a broken person who has done Evil things. You have hosed up for good here. You need to be done.

Get help. For your own sake, and anyone you care about, and anyone else. Please. Listen to me here, this one last time:

I'm tryna spit you a straight knowledge lifevest here, this is truly from the heart, I'm too nice: don't believe you are damned to be a monster-man for life because you've done things that people consider pretty loving monstrous and can't undo. Don't you DARE try to believe you didn't do them and didn't have Every other choice in the world in front of you to make before you did these things. Your ethical and moral decisionmaking abilities have failed you for much of your life. Do what you can to stop it from being all of it.

you can learn how to not hurt people, and maybe even make things better - but you have to listen. You have to get help, real medical professional help. Stop self-medicating. Get help. Do not return to this place, and do not retreat to where you still have power: your pursuit of power is your greatest weakness dogg. Poetic n poo poo. Believe it. Abandon power, and you will find you do not need or want it over things, and you might find some peace.

Listen to people who tell you things when they're upset, outrage can be misled, but it's also usually genuine when it pops up about stuff in steady response to you pushing at it - FALSE outrage is usually unprovoked and very, very, rarely exhibited spontaneously.
Not anger: outrage. You have to address it as though it's real, because for the people who are exhibiting it, it is real; doesn't fuckin matter what you think of it, and that's for just about anything

buuuuut that being said maaaaan, don't you wish you'd taken me a little more seriously about how that was a serious problem and going to give a bad look? Doncha? Doncha think you shoulda thought a bit about my very long history of being deeply principled, stubborn, and of Lethal posting-potential before ya went n did that? Didja really think you'd come out on top here? I play for keeps bb

please leave.

p.p.s. i don't want to return unless theadj is out of power entirely at-minimum, and i don't want any power ever so chill lol.

you've just shown you can't handle yours, nor be trusted by your connections.

innoms successor(s) (no more load-bearing folks if at-all avoidable, a good idea from here on out) should be chosen by a council of goons, with offset term- length & limits

i.e. just spit balling, 8 year-long spots, 8 9-mo spots, 8 6mo spots, w/ dual-triple-quadruple term slots. elected by the playerbase. Not for decisionmaking: for OVERSIGHT.

that council or whatevs it'd be called should be able to choose subcommittees of qualified, vetted members of the community to audit the webservice infrastructure entirely and directorate itself, including removal of directors.

council members be removed early by a general memberbase vote ONLY and make sure there isn't any Bullshit left by Intel people to read everyone's pms or poo poo like that: You have destroyed people's trust in this institution and if you ever wanted to return, you have to open that up to transparency. It might be a strategic weakness compared to not, but it'll be less than the one caused by the distrust in the general member base towards the leadership
THE INTELLIGENCE STATE IS WHAT CAUSED THE MITTANI

NO KGB STYLE SECRET INTELLIGENCE GROUPS - they are the actual coup-makers, as shown ingame and irl, and the most harmful & toxic leadership style . The spy king must be no more.

Goonfleet needs its own more empowered version of the CSM if it'll ever
adapt and survive from this, imo.

Remember what happened last time y'all didn't heed my advice, just saying.

p
p.p.p.s. im not actually interested in coming back, gotcha! Cashin' folks out and the rest goes to Delta. I've won this loving game more than anyone ever has or will again in my eyes and I'm gonna close out my EVE-Gameposting on that note.

i just thought these were some useful ideas for people to bounce around if they want to try making this shitship float: broad institutional changes. A couple more: No more secret cabals of overly empowered leadership.

No overcompartmentalization: That's what's been killing the culture of this organization for the last 12 years and draining it dry like some vampire got ahold of it.

people from every part of the community should be able to interact with people from every other part of the community in at least one area easily. subcommunities should be able to form and flourish - if they split off, they split off. It's better than strangling them in the crib.

This has been an insane loving decade long Mr Bones wild ride trip into online psychological and emotional manipulation, misdirection, and betrayal. That must end if we are to see the last of the wicked lich that is Groomfleet and for y'all to have a successor -state that's worth being proud of, or at least not a mark of shame.

still not stopping this fucken crusade until all groomfleet influence is eradicated from this organization and eve at-large. I will not stop and you will continue to be be discredited and proof of your misdeeds will follow you untill you are out.
No pedos. No weird sex weirdos. No abuse. No harassment. No racists. No creepy poo poo or poo poo that hurts people. This Is An Old Bad Game and nothing more: do not seek more than that. Go no further into the goddamn abyss.

Treat people with some basic human loving decency, unlearn the poison that Mittney Weinstein has embedded into this culture or burn and bury it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

on goonfleet.com

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Well yeah. Not saying to sit on your hands if things continue to go south but the idiot just stepped down less than 24 hours ago. It’s crazy important that they get someone in the drivers seat who can 1) address grievances, 2) wasn’t a part of the cover-up and 3) has some clearly articulated ideas about where to go from here

Just my 2 cents. I have t played Eve since like 2010 (lol)

I'm just saying, accusing people of being a 'mob' and then implicitly threatening them is hella hosed up when nothing would have happened otherwise. That just makes the rest come off as "Okay go home, take a week off, forget this ever happened... or else."

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation

Rhymenoserous posted:

NGL I’d feel a lot more comfortable if the keys to the kingdom were handed to Atrum than TheADJ. More than a few people here know how scummy he is.

1000000% I trust Atrum with my Life

I dont trust TheAdj to answer a simple loving question of mine without kicking off a coup and destroying his entire alliance all in order to escape finding Justice for Women Ever, lmao

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

FirstnameLastname posted:

fyi i didn't tell anybody to kill themselves, i don't do thative been hella suicidal (in the past) and i had goonfleet/'lon buddies absolutely keep me stayin' around back in the day, ilu friends - but it was an admittedly tasteless 'you are reminding me of Lowtax minus 8 years rn, and with this trajectory, i don't see that changing the next 8' reference directed towards (TheAdj and The Mittani) that being said: it was an inflammatory, but absolutely honest attempt to communicate "please change your mindset holy gently caress. red alert, this is bad. and i am gonna tell you how bad this is right now before it's too late eventually" sentiment meant as a reference that you'd both get and i wasn't expecting you you push the button.

I didnt think you'd actually cross that line - it wasn't a trap. It was a warning.

I was expecting you to go "gee fnln is pulling out a single-use-only card to gambit the investment money on a cause that serves him zero personal benefit AND is quite clearly really drat upset, he probably wouldn't do this unless he thought he had a really friggin good reason! I should say 'Hey, FNLN, what's the matter?' ", I'd tell you and go to status quo+lessons learned, like I'd posted in the early but of this thread right before they deleted it, from where i was obligated to keep it 300 from then on out, cuz i promised i would.

but i genuinely wasn't wishing any harm on anyone now or in the future, nor telling anyone to harm themselves - that's why i put so many years in it lol.

i meant y'all were loving up but weren't in my eyes, at the time too far gone.
at the same time tho you need to wake the gently caress up and truly wasn't saying to hurt yourself and it's disingenuous to portray as such: stop lying lol.

I'd posted it immediately after TheAdj kickbanned me from Elysium and Mittani "let me know everything was Heard" and I was v. pissed, -still not a nice thing to say or what I'd have posted calmly- but i wanted to clarify that I'm not just a jerk, i don't like to be a jerk!

then, mittani went 'n pushed the button. I didn't push it man. You did that one.
That was like Cryo said something like the posting equivalent of a big caution ticker tape covered in poison dart frogs over a big pit full of old dynamite & drill bits. it was meant to be HEEDED, not attacked. You tilted at a loving windmill. I was fully ready to stop there if you'd made the right decision: ya didn't.

the ire towards Adj was for repeatedly shutting down my attempt to address the sexual harassment issue in elys: OR contact me OR tell me who i could speak with about it because it was making people furious before my eyes and I knew it wouldn't be un-fuckable

just wanna say, maaan imagine how things would have gone for ya if you hadn't done that - because that's when I made the post that led to your new posting - you were the last. straw. good job!

Own up to it, admit you handled this wrong. Also you're one of those "blm Antifa terrorists alt-rights alright" folks i have HEARD, but haven't seen: you should clear the record there though or set your poo poo straight or this is already off to a bad start.

p.s. Dear Mittani, this is absolutely genuine no-meanposts true to heart message: I was loving actually trying to be your moral compass when i said it there dude. I was 100% serious. It really let me down to see all of this. I do not hate you nor wish ill upon you irl.

I'm glad you ignored me because this stuff need to come to light, get help fr i don't hate you; don't like you but i really try to not hate people but at the same time: You Can Not Have Power Anywhere. Go to rehab. Please. I'm not just saying that: you need it.

You're fuckin up, bad. I think power affects you just like a drug addiction. I think you are also prob. using too many drugs. I hope you get to a better place in life, and I hope that you get help, you need some help.

Be honest with people around you irl, and stay offline for a good long time. Don't look at the stuff people are saying about you - just go, and learn a lesson from this.

Not many absolute dictators get to go through the whole uprising-long reign-rapid-downfall process without actually getting killed by a mob of people, you're probably still the first one to have this happen online. That's a novel thing, and it'll probably be in some psychology books someday & maybe end up helping prevent these kind of institutions from being formed out of gaming communities. Hopefully.

I'm still doing everything in my power to clear you out of this loving game, and its community, for good.

It is to remove you from your ability to hurt people or benefit any longer from an institution that appears to be very heavily founded on you hurting people.

You put a known pedophile in a position of authority over 30, 000~ or whatever people, and you protect them. You didn't protect the people under them. Those were supposed to be your people, man. You betrayed them. All of them. A lot of those were children.

You may, and you DON'T KNOW AT ALL unless you know you DID: you may have directly facilitated the sexual abuse of a minor through the EVE platform, your own webservices, and/or the CSM fan fest trip you sent him on, through your shepherding and defense of Xenuria. He is a broken person who has done Evil things. You have hosed up for good here. You need to be done.

Get help. For your own sake, and anyone you care about, and anyone else. Please. Listen to me here, this one last time:

I'm tryna spit you a straight knowledge lifevest here, this is truly from the heart, I'm too nice: don't believe you are damned to be a monster-man for life because you've done things that people consider pretty loving monstrous and can't undo. Don't you DARE try to believe you didn't do them and didn't have Every other choice in the world in front of you to make before you did these things. Your ethical and moral decisionmaking abilities have failed you for much of your life. Do what you can to stop it from being all of it.

you can learn how to not hurt people, and maybe even make things better - but you have to listen. You have to get help, real medical professional help. Stop self-medicating. Get help. Do not return to this place, and do not retreat to where you still have power: your pursuit of power is your greatest weakness dogg. Poetic n poo poo. Believe it. Abandon power, and you will find you do not need or want it over things, and you might find some peace.

Listen to people who tell you things when they're upset, outrage can be misled, but it's also usually genuine when it pops up about stuff in steady response to you pushing at it - FALSE outrage is usually unprovoked and very, very, rarely exhibited spontaneously.
Not anger: outrage. You have to address it as though it's real, because for the people who are exhibiting it, it is real; doesn't fuckin matter what you think of it, and that's for just about anything

buuuuut that being said maaaaan, don't you wish you'd taken me a little more seriously about how that was a serious problem and going to give a bad look? Doncha? Doncha think you shoulda thought a bit about my very long history of being deeply principled, stubborn, and of Lethal posting-potential before ya went n did that? Didja really think you'd come out on top here? I play for keeps bb

please leave.

p.p.s. i don't want to return unless theadj is out of power entirely at-minimum, and i don't want any power ever so chill lol.

you've just shown you can't handle yours, nor be trusted by your connections.

innoms successor(s) (no more load-bearing folks if at-all avoidable, a good idea from here on out) should be chosen by a council of goons, with offset term- length & limits

i.e. just spit balling, 8 year-long spots, 8 9-mo spots, 8 6mo spots, w/ dual-triple-quadruple term slots. elected by the playerbase. Not for decisionmaking: for OVERSIGHT.

that council or whatevs it'd be called should be able to choose subcommittees of qualified, vetted members of the community to audit the webservice infrastructure entirely and directorate itself, including removal of directors.

council members be removed early by a general memberbase vote ONLY and make sure there isn't any Bullshit left by Intel people to read everyone's pms or poo poo like that: You have destroyed people's trust in this institution and if you ever wanted to return, you have to open that up to transparency. It might be a strategic weakness compared to not, but it'll be less than the one caused by the distrust in the general member base towards the leadership

NO KGB STYLE SECRET INTELLIGENCE GROUPS - they are the actual coup-makers, as shown ingame and irl, and the most harmful & toxic leadership style . The spy king must be no more.

Goonfleet needs its own more empowered version of the CSM if it'll ever
adapt and survive from this, imo.

Remember what happened last time y'all didn't heed my advice, just saying.

p
p.p.p.s. im not actually interested in coming back, gotcha! Cashin' folks out and the rest goes to Delta. I've won this loving game more than anyone ever has or will again in my eyes and I'm gonna close out my EVE-Gameposting on that note.

i just thought these were some useful ideas for people to bounce around if they want to try making this shitship float: broad institutional changes. A couple more: No more secret cabals of overly empowered leadership.

No overcompartmentalization: That's what's been killing the culture of this organization for the last 12 years and draining it dry like some vampire got ahold of it.

people from every part of the community should be able to interact with people from every other part of the community in at least one area easily. subcommunities should be able to form and flourish - if they split off, they split off. It's better than strangling them in the crib.

This has been an insane loving decade long Mr Bones wild ride trip into online psychological and emotional manipulation, misdirection, and betrayal. That must end if we are to see the last of the wicked lich that is Groomfleet and for y'all to have a successor -state that's worth being proud of, or at least not a mark of shame.

still not stopping this fucken crusade until all groomfleet influence is eradicated from this organization and eve at-large. I will not stop and you will continue to be be discredited and proof of your misdeeds will follow you untill you are out.
No pedos. No weird sex weirdos. No abuse. No harassment. No racists. No creepy poo poo or poo poo that hurts people. This Is An Old Bad Game and nothing more: do not seek more than that. Go no further into the goddamn abyss.

Treat people with some basic human loving decency, unlearn the poison that Mittney Weinstein has embedded into this culture or burn and bury it.

have you slept

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Since July 10th the sum of your posts is longer wordcount wise than the first harry potter book lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation

yea a bit

i got insomnia tho

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

learnincurve posted:

Also I do want to address this, at the time it annoyed me but that was not the fight, but now, like Granny Weatherwax I got the time.

Yes is would. For the LGBT+ community delve is like being handed a wonderful book where the binding is made out of dried dogshit. You expect us to use any pos that this creature maintains for our industry? gently caress no. We can go find a corp with pos maintained by people who don't hate us thanks.

I've spent some time thinking about this as well, and you're absolutely right. I'm sorry.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

:hai:

:haibrow:

:haibrower:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

yea a bit

i got insomnia tho

good, just making sure cause you're hitting the same wavelength I do when I get manic

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Kchama posted:

I'm just saying, accusing people of being a 'mob' and then implicitly threatening them is hella hosed up when nothing would have happened otherwise. That just makes the rest come off as "Okay go home, take a week off, forget this ever happened... or else."

Yeah that’s dumb and counterproductive. Also lol FNLN I had an account credit and downloaded that same pic to buy you an avatar earlier and got tied up with work.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

1000000% I trust Atrum with my Life

I dont trust TheAdj to answer a simple loving question of mine without kicking off a coup and destroying his entire alliance all in order to escape finding Justice for Women Ever, lmao

The funniest thing is that when FNLN returned in 2021 I didn't connect the discord nickname with like "the" FNLN, all I know is there was this dude whining about plex tax rates in 1dq1, so I called him a "loving economic libtard."

At that point in the war, the 1dq1 market was pulling the alliance over 1 trillion a month in broker fee income and it was like our only source of appreciable income (our share of the TTT was a fraction of that). I was trying to explain to FNLN there was no mechanism to JUST lower fees on plex, while also not disclosing how much income we got from the 1dq1 market because I had no idea who the gently caress he was.

It wasn't until a few days later that I put two and two together and felt pretty bad/dumb.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Frank Frank posted:

Yeah that’s dumb and counterproductive. Also lol FNLN I had an account credit and downloaded that same pic to buy you an avatar earlier and got tied up with work.

xiang hit me up asking what his old avatar was so lmao

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012
Roudin came up earlier in this thread and there are some things about him that require some additional context. He used to run the Madison Monthly Meetup. As early as 2017 based on comments he'd made at MMMs it was clear dude was a Nazi. I made a fair amount of noise about this to mittens, and when nothing happened I stopped going to MMMs. During 2018 Winterswarm Roudin assaulted me at plan b/prism/whatever the gently caress it was called at the time. I later tell Mittens, Mittens tells me to tell Nom, nothing ever happens. In hindsight I should have made more noise about this at the time, but this was right after Hole Squad imploded and I was pretty much checked out of the game anyways so it didn't feel worth the effort.

unrelated, but if y'all are serious about a hole violence reboot under these prism dudes I'd be down as long as I don't have to run it.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

doesn't TheAdj have a The West Wing avatar? That should be enough to airlock right there

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
good night, goonswarm

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

Foehammer007 posted:

Where's the proof or you just rambling again

It's definitely a bunch of bullshit. I was in post 2012 test for a hot minute with SUAD. Blatant racism, homophobia all of it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Wibla posted:

I've spent some time thinking about this as well, and you're absolutely right. I'm sorry.

Fair enough, thank you for the apology, it really is appreciated :)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

good, just making sure cause you're hitting the same wavelength I do when I get manic

Any sufficiently advanced posting is indistinguishable from mania

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

xiang hit me up asking what his old avatar was so lmao

I found it by googling “disturbing baby picture knife”

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

dodkalm posted:

Roudin came up earlier in this thread and there are some things about him that require some additional context. He used to run the Madison Monthly Meetup. As early as 2017 based on comments he'd made at MMMs it was clear dude was a Nazi. I made a fair amount of noise about this to mittens, and when nothing happened I stopped going to MMMs. During 2018 Winterswarm Roudin assaulted me at plan b/prism/whatever the gently caress it was called at the time. I later tell Mittens, Mittens tells me to tell Nom, nothing ever happens. In hindsight I should have made more noise about this at the time, but this was right after Hole Squad imploded and I was pretty much checked out of the game anyways so it didn't feel worth the effort.

unrelated, but if y'all are serious about a hole violence reboot under these prism dudes I'd be down as long as I don't have to run it.

Only if Foehammer is CEO

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Frank Frank posted:

I found it by googling “disturbing baby picture knife”

I got it with "creepy baby drawing" like 8 rows down

Any sufficiently advanced posting is indistinguishable from mania

Just take care of urself m8 this poo poo will still be happening after a full sleep, I know because I've had 2 so far :smugdog:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Whats the deal with an ex-wife, a dog and russia? I think I understand all the drama except for that bit

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

BigD7976 posted:

Only if Foehammer is CEO

I literally do not care who runs it as long as it's not me

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dodkalm posted:

its you

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Hexel posted:

Whats the deal with an ex-wife, a dog and russia? I think I understand all the drama except for that bit

Mitten's ex-wife was in Russia for PhD work, and when she got held up by the FSB, he decided to use this to drain her bank accounts, steal her dog, give away her cats and divorce her and go live with his mistress while she was trapped in another country.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

deadtear will be CEO.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

dodkalm posted:

the same Roudin who made an Oven holocaust joke directed at Nuramori? A descendant of a holocaust survivor?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

dodkalm posted:

this is the kind of leadership I can get behind

dodkalm posted:

What the gently caress, I'm sorry that you went through that

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
So I think I'm caught up now, so Mittens is actually leaving? I wonder who's going to take over.

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

Solus posted:

the same Roudin who made an Oven holocaust joke directed at Nuramori? A descendant of a holocaust survivor?

yeah. Mittens knew back in 2017

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kchama posted:

Mitten's ex-wife was in Russia for PhD work, and when she got held up by the FSB, he decided to use this to drain her bank accounts, steal her dog, give away her cats and divorce her and go live with his mistress while she was trapped in another country.

ah, the ol' mail order russian divorce

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Cpt Soban posted:

So I think I'm caught up now, so Mittens is actually leaving? I wonder who's going to take over.

if you read your pings or any of the reposts of the pings it will tell you

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zodium posted:

deadtear will be CEO.

go gently caress yourself

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

dodkalm posted:

Kchama posted:

You can't make this stuff up.

go gently caress yourself

drat, you are already a huge improvement over the last guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Cpt Soban posted:

Snettim