Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I've had maybe 7 beers or so (there will be more) but it's 10pm now and I generally only wait until dark after to smoke weed by myself. Not sure why, just a thing I have. .

never been a daytime weed person unless im on a hike or something. always a night time chillout vibe type thing. i also get anxiety of sativas so theres that.

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Pilgrimage is over, I think I'm gonna put on Dead Roots Stirring and dab some of these live diamonds I have sitting around

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

never been a daytime weed person unless im on a hike or something. always a night time chillout vibe type thing. i also get anxiety of sativas so theres that.

:69snypa:

:hfive: Exact same buddy.

I'll do it if I'm going out to a bar or something with my friend in a public place. If I go out I much prefer a gummie since it doesn't hit you as hard. Or a hit or two off a joint or something. When I smoke on my own, I go to town. Just like I do with alcohol. If I start I don't want to stop. When my nephew was over earlier he asked if he could hit my bong, and of course. I wasn't smoking. He did and handed it back to me and there was a bunch left. I was like, hey you didn't even finish it. He said he'd hit it later. Like, if I'm loading a bong or bowl I'm smoking all of that poo poo down to ash. Immediately.

I have a problem.

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
i'm higher'n gently caress

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Fart Dumbass posted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got drunken noods and crab/cheese rangoons from the thai place that i live above

BIVTCH

:munch:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Fart Dumbass posted:

Same. And drunk. And I have a hot pocket ready for me soon.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Fart

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hi Wendi.

Well it's Friday night and I'm back at work. I got my bad coffee and hot pockets, people are drunk and high here and I have the yoke of temporary forced sobriety around my neck. Fuuuuuck.

There are a billion little moths all swirling around the exterior tube lights. Boy we really did ruin the moth, didn't we?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jimmyjams frowns upon you

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

You're a good uncle pennywise.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm almost done watching Big Trouble in Little China right now. this is one of the best movies ever.

edit: thx guys btw, it's difficult for me in my condition but that kid deserves it. Whatever I can do at the time.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jul 16, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I watched big trouble in little china 4 times growing up because my neighbor had HBO cable and it was played several times a week.

Very fun crazy movie.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

edit: one of the reasons I got into martial arts as a kid

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Fr

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Day

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/tY0qiTO.mp4

crusin' into the weekend on this fine fri day

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Maybe I'll buy a trailer to live in today.

e: Did trailers go up 10x in price in the last decade? 200k for a loving mobile home? Jesus H Christ they just want us to die in the woods.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jul 22, 2022

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Had an absolutely excellent Thursday spending time with someone lovely and wonderful, now to cruise through Friday on that high :kiss:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

lovely part of Friday right now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My foster puppy is getting adopted today :toot:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Can you post puppy pics please?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Charles Bukowski posted:

Can you post puppy pics please?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

those ears :swoon:

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

Whoever told you not to kink shame had a shameful kink.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday because I work 12 hours in a factory on the night shift in my fridays, lol. It's not bad though, I enjoy my job at least.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Gainax posted:

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday because I work 12 hours in a factory on the night shift in my fridays, lol. It's not bad though, I enjoy my job at least.

I'm gonna miss my schedule when my plant closes, yeah I have to start my week at 10PM on Sunday, but I start my weekend at 6:15AM on Friday

Happy Friday!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Enfys posted:

https://i.imgur.com/tY0qiTO.mp4

crusin' into the weekend on this fine fri day

friday vibes af

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

conflicted about how i should deal with my, and societies most hated enemy today: the sun

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

also thinking and praying for a safe and healthy delivery for #1p's wife and new child, on today, the most sacred of days, friday.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

conflicted about how i should deal with my, and societies most hated enemy today: the sun

Burn down the sun

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Burn down the sun

:hmmyes:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Work is horse poo poo today. On a Friday. The nerve of these people wanting all this wealth transferred today. Eat my balls!

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Saalkin posted:

Work is horse poo poo today. On a Friday. The nerve of these people wanting all this wealth transferred today. Eat my balls!

transfer it directly into the sun and then go home

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m super busy at work but at least the first week of covering for someone on vacation is over. One week to go!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Enfys posted:

transfer it directly into the sun and then go home

I think that might make the sun more powerful but I should confirm with a scientist.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'm off work today because I had the foresight to book off a bunch of random Fridays and Mondays a few months ago. Woke up, pissed, back in to bed. Jerked off twice(!) Had a shower, went out for breakfast and ate a bacon/bagel sandwich, and some fruit salad.

Gonna go home, ram out a poo poo and then gonna pick up a new used fishing reel from some Kijiji ad.

Also skulled some PISS last night.
My Friday has been pretty sweet so far.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
good frydeay my dudes

i have to teach a class this evening for the first time in ??? ???????? but i cannot wait for it to be happily over so i can fryday again. ideally with massive amounts of wead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This week has felt like forever, but thank God it's Friday pals :cheers:

scheduled a doctor's appointment for tomorrow, which will officially make it more doctor's appointments in the last three months than I've had in the last... five years? six?