Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can I post some pictures of me in a hospital, part 50

I only ask because this must really be like the 10th photoshoot of me in a hospital by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Elentor posted:

I only ask because this must really be like the 10th photoshoot of me in a hospital by now.

:justpost:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Elentor posted:

Hospital pics just show us that you care about yourself, which is good? And it's not like you've ever posted any not-good pics? I think you're in the clear?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Biked out to one of my fave spots to sit and chill in my youth. Listening to the baseball game. Smoking joints. Drinking beer. Life is good.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I love Luna!

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

The older I get the more I look like my dad.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Chernobyl Princess posted:

What's it like to have a hot dad?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Yeah post dad pics

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

Desert Bus posted:

What's it like to have a hot dad?

Very confusing for my boyfriends in high school.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

:kimchi:

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

From day 1 on vacation with my parents, my wife, my 3 siblings, and all their kids. Exhausting. But fun too obv.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

All y'all lookin' super sharp! I'm not terribly eloquent so I don't often reply to avoid repeating myself. Just know that you're all beautiful!

It's coffee and soccer on the couch time instead of clean the house like I'm supposed to be doing time. Can't see poo poo, though, because I don't know where my glasses are. I keep them on a lanyard for this reason but I set them down somewhere different than usual.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Are you loving kidding me?

So I found a ton of Penny's toys. They were under the stove.

edit: yes yes I know I need to clean under there
:lmao:

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Are you loving kidding me?

So I found a ton of Penny's toys. They were under the stove.

edit: yes yes I know I need to clean under there

Told ya...

Guaranteed he can access all of them at will.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

knuthgrush posted:

Told ya...

Guaranteed he can access all of them at will.

Sure did. And now I have to find something long enough to get the ones back up against the wall. I could only get most of them.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

knuthgrush posted:

All y'all lookin' super sharp! I'm not terribly eloquent so I don't often reply to avoid repeating myself. Just know that you're all beautiful!

It's coffee and soccer on the couch time instead of clean the house like I'm supposed to be doing time. Can't see poo poo, though, because I don't know where my glasses are. I keep them on a lanyard for this reason but I set them down somewhere different than usual.

cool hair and beautiful eyes. the best.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I have been thinking about this for hours. How come so many of you are at worst attractive. It's the internet where are all the grognards?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I have been thinking about this for hours. How come so many of you are at worst attractive. It's the internet where are all the grognards?

turn off your monitor hahaha

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Waterbed Wendy posted:

cool hair and beautiful eyes. the best.

:hai:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

turn off your monitor hahaha

shut up you nerd

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

rejoice, an obvious goon is posting a picture. been thinking of what to do with my hair lately, might just let it stay free tbh

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SerSpook posted:

rejoice, an obvious goon is posting a picture. been thinking of what to do with my hair lately, might just let it stay free tbh

Atleast hold your camera at eye level

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

With hair that long you should try a French braid.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Miss Broccoli posted:

Atleast hold your camera at eye level

never

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SerSpook posted:

I haven't had a hair cut for 2 years. It doesn't even touch my shoulders. How long did it take you to grow yours?

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I haven't had a hair cut for 2 years. It doesn't even touch my shoulders. How long did it take you to grow yours?

i'd say 5 or 6 years maybe? might have been longer, i just kind of decided to stop getting it cut at a certain point other than the occasional trim

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SerSpook posted:

i'd say 5 or 6 years maybe? might have been longer, i just kind of decided to stop getting it cut at a certain point other than the occasional trim

I need to get the split ends cut off at some point, but I am loving having long hair

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

With hair that long you should try a French braid.

i might look into that, i do your typical braid sometimes but something fancier might be fun

e:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I need to get the split ends cut off at some point, but I am loving having long hair

you probably know all of this, but look into what type of hair you have and how to care for it in general, that should help you when it comes to getting length

SerSpook fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jul 18, 2022

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
This mop

Went to shave my head, and decided for this, for now

I'll probably end up shaving it all. but, i'm old and so, it's whatever.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jul 20, 2022

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

blight rhino posted:

This mop

Went to shave my head, and decided for this, for now

I'll probably end up shaving it all. but, i'm old and so, it's whatever.

tbh i kind of love it

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

snuggle baby luvs hugs posted:

From day 1 on vacation with my parents, my wife, my 3 siblings, and all their kids. Exhausting. But fun too obv.

Dig it. showing your wisdom growing!

Handsome Dude.

Your dad is very pretty. .... but... like, what's in that cup??

- I jumped way ahead, but I'm pretty sure everyone else looks like a rad boss.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

SerSpook posted:

tbh i kind of love it

had some people laughing at me when I said I was shaving my head, because I was self conscious about the gray.
gently caress that. I embrace it. Thanks, bud!

I did just ruin a planned Bob Ross costume for Halloween, but whatevs. I probably wouldn't of gone to a party anyway

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

blight rhino posted:

had some people laughing at me when I said I was shaving my head, because I was self conscious about the gray.
gently caress that. I embrace it. Thanks, bud!

gray is really beautiful, especially with how its developed in your hair, at least imo

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dude. You know what you have to do.

Mohawk.

edit: I was like 34 or something and wanted one my whole life. I said gently caress it and got one even though I have super thin grey hair.

edit 2: I got more of a military style one based off of someone in a movie and it was ok but then I got it thinner and it was ok. It was kind of a fauxhawk mixed with a mohawk. For an old dude. That was like 5 years ago though and I couldn't pull it off now.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jul 18, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I gotta ask. What's up the tatoos? Why did you get yours?

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Mohawk.

edit: I was like 34 or something and wanted one my whole life. I said gently caress it and got one even though I have super thin grey hair.

edit 2: I got more of a military style one based off of someone in a movie and it was ok but then I got it thinner and it was ok. It was kind of a fauxhawk mixed with a mohawk. For an old dude. That was like 5 years ago though and I couldn't pull it off now.

this worked pretty good for you tbh, i like the look

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

we all made tie dye shirts

a Family of Sids seen in the wild.

knuthgrush posted:

My boy wants to do hair and makeup. He told me he wanted to practice on my normally salt and pepper mohawk. Took him to a local beauty supply store and he grabbed all kinds of chemicals and bowls and I don't know what else and here we are. I haven't dyed my hair in at least 20 years. I forgot how stinky the process is.

he knows whats up.

larchesdanrew posted:

Here have a completely uninteresting trans lady I gue ss

Gorgeous. Tho, I'm an old, and won't lie. I never understood the gap in the eye brow. i'm really sorry if i'm stupid and it's offensive.

kntfkr posted:

Can't talk, pig. poo poo's coming up strong. Throwing rocks.

You look fast as poo poo.

I'm no schlub, but I could use some body guards. lol

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

SerSpook posted:

gray is really beautiful, especially with how its developed in your hair, at least imo

SerSpook posted:

How do you feel about beards? I think you could rock one, and you'd have one of those nice silky types, versus my uh... Not that type.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Mohawk.

Lol, I did the sides and back, myself. I highly doubt I could do a mohawk on my own. and social anxiety and all that. Though there's a barber just down the road. my beard needs some shaping too, to be honest

Looks like you're going to teach me a thing or two about survival, and how to kill a man quietly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

blight rhino posted:

How do you feel about beards? I think you could rock one, and you'd have one of those nice silky types, versus my uh... Not that type.

i had one for several years but started shaving it over the last few months. i don't normally do selfies or anything and have only recently started as a sort of image positivity thing for myself, so i don't really have any pictures from my bearded years.