Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

:sicknasty:

Brawnfire posted:

I think I'm gonna go ahead with my bar idea Shotguns, where customers shotgun a beer after it's been shot with birdshot from a shotgun
Ms. Boebert I know your old one just got shut down, but these restaurant concepts keep getting worse.

Zero_Grade has a new favorite as of 17:11 on Jul 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zero_Grade posted:

Ms. Boebert I know your old one just got shut down, but these restaurant concepts keep getting worse.

As long as she doesn't start a restaurant inspired by the romantic tale of how she met her husband, it's fine

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Open Taps" covers many bases as a name for that bar

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

She can start an british-themed old-timey pub called The Tattooed Todger

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

This was written by a psychopath.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
first you cook the noodles

then you incinerate the noodles

then you cover the charred ruins of your warcrime noodles with mint poo poo.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Gotta make sure those noodles are completely dead

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm getting hungry from some garlic butter noodles though, dayum that poo poo goes hard sometimes.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm getting hungry from some garlic butter noodles though, dayum that poo poo goes hard sometimes.

One of my favourite easy foods is just chicken fried up crispy with a load of garlic and butter then put on pasta. Could eat that all day every day honestly.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

Gotta make sure those noodles are completely dead

:nms:
https://i.imgur.com/kO7qjoI.mp4https://i.imgur.com/YJffjRf.mp4https://i.imgur.com/EvkjRW4.mp4

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Pookah posted:

She can start an british-themed old-timey pub called The Tattooed Todger
House specialty: spotted dick

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Zero_Grade posted:

House specialty: spotted dick

Also Chode in the Hole

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/GIwz5dC.mp4

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Oh boy, gagh! Just like Huk'lur used to make

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

God, it probably smells amazing, too.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

That's... a tree, right?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
No it's roast beef, idiot

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that's a mushree.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

looks dry

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

steinrokkan posted:

As long as she doesn't start a restaurant inspired by the romantic tale of how she met her husband, it's fine

At least it would be a great place to hang out.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Brawnfire posted:

I think I'm gonna go ahead with my bar idea Shotguns, where customers shotgun a beer after it's been shot with birdshot from a shotgun

What about beer-salt loaded season shot?

https://hiconsumption.com/season-shot-spice-loaded-shotgun-ammo/

"Each shotgun shell is made of tightly packed seasoning bound by a fully biodegradable food product. When it hits the bird, the seasoning is instantly injected. Just clean your catch and put it in the oven; the flavor pellets melt into the meat spreading the flavor to the entire bird. It certainly beats combing through the bird for steel birdshot fragments. Creator Brett Holm is hoping to bring his invention to the market soon, and he plans on offering flavors like cajun, lemon pepper, garlic, teriyaki, and honey mustard."

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Brawnfire posted:

alcohol straight from the shotgun or no deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD7dGTt96uY

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb but would

Which is what I wish a woman would say of me

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I have a vegan friend who likes the vegan burger at McDonald's so we've been together more times than I would like recently, anyway the way he puts ketchup on his fries is to squeeze a line of ketchup along each fry individually as he eats it and I'm beginning to think he's a serial killer

Apparently he doesn't like the idea of just squeezing out the sauce onto the paper thing or the burger box lid or something less insane

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

I have a vegan friend who likes the vegan burger at McDonald's so we've been together more times than I would like recently, anyway the way he puts ketchup on his fries is to squeeze a line of ketchup along each fry individually as he eats it and I'm beginning to think he's a serial killer

Apparently he doesn't like the idea of just squeezing out the sauce onto the paper thing or the burger box lid or something less insane

:sever: before you get severed

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I thought they just gave you a little paper cup of sauce now? Does he bring his own ketchup bottle? Or... does he eat at the ketchup dispenser??

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

OwlFancier posted:

I thought they just gave you a little paper cup of sauce now? Does he bring his own ketchup bottle? Or... does he eat at the ketchup dispenser??

Packets, op.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I will not be dissuaded from my mental image of someone monopolizing the ketchup dispenser as they methodically use it to make their way through a full order of fries :colbert:

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

OwlFancier posted:

Oh my God your rap sheet combined with this post lmao. Individually ketchupped toes.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

BigHead posted:

Oh my God your rap sheet combined with this post lmao. Individually ketchupped toes.

Glad to see that one still paying dividends :v:

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Squeezing

Dipping

Optimum performance

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SlothfulCobra posted:

Squeezing

Dipping

Optimum performance

:boom::colbert:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Optimum performance: lose the ketchup, dip your fries in mustard :evilbuddy:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
The Belgians and the Dutch have it right, chips and mayo is the way forward, or any one of the ridiculous multitude of sauces you can get with your cone of chips there

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Here in America we use ketchup to honor the blood of the troops who sacrificed themselves to allow us to enjoy our Freedom Fries :911:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

The better move would have been renaming them for Belgium to actually piss the French off

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Belgium, native home of the noble potato

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Butterfly Valley posted:

The Belgians and the Dutch have it right, chips and mayo is the way forward, or any one of the ridiculous multitude of sauces you can get with your cone of chips there

actually the future is catupiry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Butterfly Valley posted:

The better move would have been renaming them for Belgium to actually piss the French off

You really expect Republicans to be that clever?