Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

PlushCow posted:

One man stayed cool and collected

lol that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1548502759858548738

lol owned bitch

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

final Dungeons & Dragons update: my character survived combat, the Foot of Vecna reattached itself but I'll need a cleric to cast regeneration on my other stump, in the meantime I have used the Foot of Vecna to cast levitate so I can still move around; game session for the week is over

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

whoa the lady that runs a pyramid scheme doesnt think federal agencies shouldnt exist?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Consummate Professional posted:

I personally found the way frame ui impossible to understand https://twitter.com/launcherwp/status/1548436022630891526?s=12

just what we need another souls game

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Doesnt covid corelate with a raise in incidence of cancer?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Sir Tonk posted:

whoa the lady that runs a pyramid scheme doesnt think federal agencies shouldnt exist?

lol every single member of Trump's cabinet was placed with the express purpose of dismantling the agencies they headed

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Iran idk if yall know this but it is pretty easy to get into the winter white house and next to Big T himself if you bring a gift or w/e

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oh no!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Why is everyone talking about 7/11

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

iran probably know that leaving trump alive is more destructive

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

That solar flare better wipe out all life on earth on the 19th. i'll be real pissed off if i have to work on Wednesday.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol rosie and michael moore, all the most relevant people

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

CODChimera posted:

iran probably know that leaving trump alive is more destructive

When you can only take out one Great Satan, tactical choices have to be made

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

VideoKid posted:

is that Bill Maher? is he a libertarian?

everyone that isnt a psycho fundamentalist christian is a liberal

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

tfw you are very confident

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yeah the yankees completely wrecked boston, that should be illegal

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

bebop esq posted:

what's a morton?

not much what’s a morton with you?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Filthy Hans posted:

lol every single member of Trump's cabinet was placed with the express purpose of dismantling the agencies they headed

the gop has been doing this since reagan, trum just used people that didnt bother pretending to do their job

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

if anyone missed it because they aren't watching blood sports first thing in the morning on a saturday:

this one one of the craziest UFC rounds Ive ever seen in my entire life, like top three on the holy poo poo scale https://streamable.com/9jcatc

content warning: we find out how much blood is in a human head

Kedzie Matthews
Jun 21, 2021

by Azathoth
i remember trying to care about 9/11 when it happened and telling a teacher my uncle worked in one of the buildings and I wanted to call my family to see if he was ok so they let me leave class and then I just smoked a cigarette and realized nobody would be taking attendance in any class so I drove home in my Cadillac and then smoked weed and played counter strike.

some dork on my team was saying as terrorists we should purposely lose to honor America and then the server ad min called him the n word and kicked him out of the server

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

DoombatINC posted:

if anyone missed it because they aren't watching blood sports first thing in the morning on a saturday:

this one one of the craziest UFC rounds Ive ever seen in my entire life, like top three on the holy poo poo scale https://streamable.com/9jcatc

that fight was wild

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Kedzie Matthews posted:

some dork on my team was saying as terrorists we should purposely lose to honor America and then the server ad min called him the n word and kicked him out of the server

lmfao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Kedzie Matthews posted:

i remember trying to care about 9/11 when it happened and telling a teacher my uncle worked in one of the buildings and I wanted to call my family to see if he was ok so they let me leave class and then I just smoked a cigarette and realized nobody would be taking attendance in any class so I drove home in my Cadillac and then smoked weed and played counter strike.

drat what a badass

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

how exciting. did either of them die?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Kedzie Matthews posted:

lol

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

CODChimera posted:

how exciting. did either of them die?

Sumudaerji took a minute to regain consciousness and they did that thing that always disturbs me where they encircle the downed fighter with staff and keep the cameras field of view away from them in case they're playing chess with death and losing

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
the most valid criticism about millennials is their compulsive urge to explain what they did on 911. Even now I’m resisting the urge to somehow slip in my boring story. pathological

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Kedzie Matthews posted:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Filthy Hans posted:

final Dungeons & Dragons update: my character survived combat, the Foot of Vecna reattached itself but I'll need a cleric to cast regeneration on my other stump, in the meantime I have used the Foot of Vecna to cast levitate so I can still move around; game session for the week is over

Found your truck

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

the most valid criticism about millennials is their compulsive urge to explain what they did on 911. Even now I’m resisting the urge to somehow slip in my boring story. pathological

werent we will like 8 years old for it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

man woman person camera.... oh poo poo

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Bearjew posted:

man woman person camera.... oh poo poo

This is what I was doing on 9/11.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

9/11 was our generation's January 6th

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

was the goatse pic taken pre or post 9/11?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

CODChimera posted:

werent we will like 8 years old for it

i wasn't even alive yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Good Citizen posted:

eh, it's understandable. every generation has like a touchstone moment that everyone remembers

for zoomers it will be where they were when the bombs fell and it will be told around a hobo-style bonfire in a trashcan as they remember the good times when they stared at glowing rectangles and the food wasn't radioactive