Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Who would win in a fight, Radar or Vegeta?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i've had a couple dreams recently where i've seen ufos. like not full saucers, just weirdly accelerating lights in the sky

each time i get really happy and so worked up that i wake up

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

The Demilich posted:

Radar doesn't fight he bribes people like a coward

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Not my last alien 4elated dream, but one I had a decade ago involved Grey's in a saucer hunting myself & two friends, we were driving all cattywampus off road in a jeep.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

it's a moot question because vegeta is a cartoon character

though radar is very real and my friend

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fun fact, the pnti love doing piles of drugs

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Rudeboy Detective posted:

it's a moot question because vegeta is a cartoon character

though radar is very real and my friend

But what about Majin Radar?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I will ask

edit: radar sent me this for the 1000000th time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABlVUEjPcAA

Rudeboy Detective has issued a correction as of 04:40 on Jul 18, 2022

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

The Demilich posted:

vegeta. radar has not trained in intense gravity conditions, his bones are frail and would snap easily

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

vegeta would just get flustered and do that thing where he rapidly shoots tiny energy balls while radar slowly walks through them unharmed

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Radar has trained in zero gravity conditions, how would this affect the situation?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Radar's hats are weighted. If he takes one off, wooo boy, 'geter's gettin a whoopin'.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Also, Radar has an Astral form, whereas Vegeta is usually stuck in the material realm. Unless he's killed and sent directly to hell of course.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Worth remembering radar has a range of hats with various buffs for any given situation, Vegeta is always wearing 1980's football armor.

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Central time zone is an hour and change into July 18th and jack poo poo has been disclosed, gently caress this

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I'm about to disclosemy gender to my dad which will cause roughly the same reaction in him as an alien Invasion lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

endocriminologist posted:

I'm about to disclosemy gender to my dad which will cause roughly the same reaction in him as an alien Invasion lol

Best wishes and hoping for surprise acceptance~

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Riot Bimbo posted:

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Yeah, best wishes and good luck!
Ps: p'nti emphasizing that they won't fix our poo poo: https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/1546841246077014016?t=QSwM8pLYucZmCgjw0u6iUg&s=19

(Single exception are world-ending events; reminder that the pnti account is constantly warning that earth will get hit by a significant solar event soon snd that our civ is uniquely vulnerable to its effects)

Also... they're cat people? https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/1548879575983308801?t=VDK-Y8h1ejSjVKhD7K20rw&s=19

SavageGentleman has issued a correction as of 09:46 on Jul 18, 2022

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster
Haven’t visited this thread in like three weeks and I swear when I dropped out it Radar vs. Dragonball talk.

Glad I didn’t miss anything, including which character is the best match and winner.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
radar rule 34

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Scully stole her dog from a dead lady's apartment and then it got eaten by a lake monster

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
happy aitee thread :)

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Good luck!

fanfic insert posted:

happy aitee thread :)
Aitee Day parades are a lot of fun.

https://twitter.com/clarey1888/status/1546973401838981120?s=21&t=BYoCps0vhGZDnfN_ex_wMg

Bob Socko has issued a correction as of 12:53 on Jul 18, 2022

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Good luck! Hope you are pleasantly surprised.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Slavvy posted:

Worth remembering radar has a range of hats with various buffs for any given situation, Vegeta is always wearing 1980's football armor.

Except when he's really serious.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

Very My Dad to pivot the conversation to aliens immediately. I think he's cool w me being trans but he's way cooler w Americans hiding space ships

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Proud of you! I'm never coming out to my CHUD parents. Thank God for aliens and conspiracies else we'd never be able to make conversation at all

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

we have james cameron at home

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Very My Dad to pivot the conversation to aliens immediately. I think he's cool w me being trans but he's way cooler w Americans hiding space ships

gently caress yeah

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

good to hear endocriminologist :unsmith:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

that owns

i think just casually accepting you and then not really giving it any more thought is better than all of the other ways that could go down

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:hellyeah:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

poisonpill posted:

you’re supposed to manifest the winning lotto numbers then peace out to Canada or Bermuda or something

Just don't go to Red Deer. Remember my dream of asteroids taking it out.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Riot Bimbo posted:

also Happy Aitee

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

:toot: Congrats!

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Congrats!

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

Thank u everyone! We're having beers and talking about this guy he saw on YouTube (it's Bob Lazar)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thank u everyone! We're having beers and talking about this guy he saw on YouTube (it's Bob Lazar)

Grays!

I typed grats but it autocorrected to that and I'm leaving it. Also happy ascension day everyone.