Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
because it's about a 1% difference over 365, not worth the effort to get those tiny plates also i hate how those fuckers always end up in the way. there's only so many arms on the weight trees so everything ends up getting jumbled together. get rid of them and get rid of the penny while we're at it

haha wow what a terrible snipe i sure wish i had time to play video games again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

That’s what you get for hating on the 2.5s

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

I wish I had 2.5s, the smallest plates I can use are 4.40924524 lbs.

But anyhoo video games. I started Powerwasher Sim but got demotivated when I saw the size of the second level so I returned to flipping houses.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I thought any goon can lift 370 if they can just stand up HEYOOOO

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

priznat posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I’m tall and good looking. Bye.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

American McGay posted:

I’m tall and good looking. Bye.

..in minecraft

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I look like I’ve looked since I was 16 but just more tired and overall worse looking

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

priznat posted:

A+ burn.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i went to hell after the pandemic when everything went indoors and need to just go out and buy a fresh set of outdoor/summer clothes to wear. and get a haircut

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My hair is super long and I grew a mustache. Everyone hates it it’s awesome. Pandemic ftw!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

If you're not min-maxing your 1RM with the same attention to detail as your optimized Pandemonium Fortress trapsin, then you might just be living your entire life on casual mode.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I told my girlfriend about the power washing game and she told me if she catches me playing it I have to power wash the house for real :(

This is called a win-win scenario.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I didn’t mean to start a thing about plates, I was just joking about people discussing tbat Newgrounds looking game lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I look like a fall guy with no mtx.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Sywert of Thieves posted:

I can't find anything about this online. Does Google show up anything when searching for the exact phrasing?

literally nothing! went through all the MS KB articles, scrolled through a few pages of the Xbox insider forum, read all the most recent Beta-branch patch notes and have found nothing. i love a good mystery. i wonder what sort of optimizations it can do for a drive that stays connected to one console vs. one that gets moved around to different ones

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006

barnold posted:

literally nothing! went through all the MS KB articles, scrolled through a few pages of the Xbox insider forum, read all the most recent Beta-branch patch notes and have found nothing. i love a good mystery. i wonder what sort of optimizations it can do for a drive that stays connected to one console vs. one that gets moved around to different ones

I looked it up on Reddit and I found this:

https://twitter.com/neonepiphany/status/1540177308585058304?s=20&t=wo8B6J6PwKiaUPYk-_DoLg

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Unlike cutting the grass, pressure washing on a hot day is one of those jobs you'll dread starting and end up happy to do all day.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

drat game got me lookin at pressure washers online now

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

ah okay that makes sense, it's just a new prompt for future functionality. good to see that they're working on being able to set install location preference for multiple content types too. getting pretty sick of installing a game with two dozen stupid rear end DLCs and having the Xbox ask me whether I want to install it on the internal drive rather than the external for every single one

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Huxley posted:

Unlike cutting the grass, pressure washing on a hot day is one of those jobs you'll dread starting and end up happy to do all day.

Not me. It’s never as satisfying as the videos you see or (I assume) the game because the house just isn’t as dirty, so the satisfaction level isn’t there. Plus you’re wheeling around a noisy gas motor all day.

And if you’re not careful you end up stripping the paint off the window frames so you decide it’s gonna be easier to get new vinyl windows installed rather than repaint and that costs you $10k. All because you decided to power wash.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Are the electric ones just crap because I don't want to get any gas powered poo poo

I really should just borrow my father in law's and get it out of my system

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Pressure washing concrete is one of life's greatest pleasures. Soft materials though? Too much risk of damage to be truly enjoyable.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

priznat posted:

Are the electric ones just crap because I don't want to get any gas powered poo poo

I really should just borrow my father in law's and get it out of my system

I’ve never used an electric one that had enough pressure to do more than a very narrow band at a time, because you have to hold the wand so much closer to the surface for the same performance to make up for the lower psi from the nozzle. So I think in theory it can get things just as clean, but it will take a lot longer. Maybe they’ve improved since I last used an electric one though.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Mostly what I need to do is blast crud and plants out between patio brickwork, probably a gas one is required.

Although for other stuff like lawnmowers electric/battery are really good now when they were crap a few short years ago so who knows

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

American McGay posted:

My hair is super long and I grew a mustache. Everyone hates it it’s awesome. Pandemic ftw!

I've spent my pandemic growing a lovely beard. My mom tells me it looks terrible everytime I facetime her and it's hilarious.

I am well aware of how poo poo my beard is, I also don't care.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

My beard sucks but my mustache in it is fantastic. Also my kids won't let me shave my beard they said they would have to "find a new dad" and I said "GOOD LUCK IN THIS ECONOMY" but still relented

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

priznat posted:

drat game got me lookin at pressure washers online now

that's the dlc

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

My little girl makes me shave every time I get more than a stubble, or she withholds cuddles :(

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

You’re gonna want a gas powered pressure washer. Any electric ones I’ve ever used were anemic

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Blue Raider posted:

People forget Siege. But that makes sense, since it's the only big Ubi game that isnt just filling in a map. Anyway siege is like 7 years old at this point, I assume that everyone that wants it already has it.

For honor is allegedly also still really big.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Sywert of Thieves posted:

My little girl makes me shave every time I get more than a stubble, or she withholds cuddles :(

:agesilaus: heh look at this loser with a girlfriend.

It's just me and my lovely beard, vaping weed and power washing.

priznat posted:

My beard sucks but my mustache in it is fantastic. Also my kids won't let me shave my beard they said they would have to "find a new dad" and I said "GOOD LUCK IN THIS ECONOMY" but still relented

That's some quality Dad humor :golfclap:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

joylessdivision posted:

That's some quality Dad humor :golfclap:

When I do something that the kids find funny they say "good dad joke" and when they don't find it funny they say "that's an uncle joke" I have no idea why, lol. They rarely see their one uncle (and he's funnier than me)

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Beards seem like a hassle

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

hatty posted:

For me it was. I grew one out when I cosplayed Steampunk Lincoln.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

hatty posted:

Counterpoint: shaving every day so you don't have facial hair

Beards are easy mode

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
clearly there's a need for barber simulator

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Wooly Willy for gamepass tia

Only registered members can see post attachments!

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Omnikin posted:

Counterpoint: shaving every day so you don't have facial hair

Beards are easy mode

Easy beard mode is an unkempt ugly beard. A good-looking beard that projects power and strength will take work.

I shave though because I have a very pretty face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I used to have a big duck dynasty beard. Girls loved it for some reason