Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

bad posts? we don't need more, we have yours.

now there's a snipe for the ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

hailthefish posted:

now there's a snipe for the ages

if snipes were fireworks, that was a wet sparkler. someone just made a bad poster joke like 6 comments ago

I was gonna say links to different guides and stuff

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

Oh cool new thread.

Jesus christ this week has been like professional bullriding in a tilt-a-whirl. Started out with blowing the lid off mismanagement of sexual harrassment, ended up with accounts of pedophilia, murder, and gang rape. And there's gotta be more out there.

I need to lay down. For, like, a decade.

When they said "EVE is real" this isn't the real I wanted. :smith:

EVE is real

real bad

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dalmuti posted:

make shinji pilot goonwaffe

Get in the loving groombot Shinji

And more pages late but lol at the goddamn newbee from forever ago Jesus gently caress

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

No don't
He's like 12 :froggonk:

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

he can't be any worse than bbtb at it

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Ego Trip posted:

No don't
He's like 12 :froggonk:

Don't worry the groombot isn't inhabited by the soul of xenuria and if it was you could kill it with the spear of deltawful

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

im not gonna go back to see who asked by i put bad-touch on the no fly list for three reasons

1. bad edgelord name
2. ex-NSH
3. associated with dock workers

i do not care if you think any of that is unfair, your name is bad-touch and your ticker is -DTF-, gently caress off

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Folks, I have a question and a statement: Atrum has reinstated goonwaffe 2x SRP.

Is it praxis to stick around to gently caress around with 300m curse shitstack SRP or is it collaboration?

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Tsed posted:

Is it praxis to stick around to gently caress around with 300m curse shitstack SRP or is it collaboration?

will you edit this? it doesn't make sense - did you mean to say practical or Praxis?

EDIT: the original sounded rude like I was ordering someone to do something and now I feel bad

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 19, 2022

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Bigbillthaboss posted:

edit this, it doesn't make sense - did you mean to say practical or Praxis?

no

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
they want goons in their fleets, don't give them what they want. just steal or sabotage whatever you can and then gtfo

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

andromache posted:

Goonswarm Federation has heard the request that we retire the fatbee and all associated bee paraphenalia.

Effective immediately, I present the new, newbee:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

punk motherfucker lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Herstory Begins Now posted:

anyone still in gf who thinks that they can effect change is deluding themselves horribly

this is still tru btw

mittani is still in corp

lol at them banning ppl for defacing the wiki

knowingly harboring a pedophile for a decade and protecting them and leaving underage members vulnerable to them with an active rule against taking any measures to warn people about him tho?

ya that's kosh as it gets, we're totally changing and that's why the guy who did this is still getting paid from the meta show and firesides, and we refuse to denounce him

also, in terms of eve itself: the guy who destroyed the reputation of the organization irreparably, costing it countless members who will never return, all cuz he was too busy protecting a pedophile and calling women bad words

but it's totally, totally different now

as he is innocent and broke no rules :dings: we're totally working on a new solution that will be better, and that's why he's not airlocked - He Has No Influence We Promise lolol

we just can't kick 2 predators in a decade okay?

but we can kick you if you ask about it

cuz we're different now:

not trying to hide it at all

it's a joke! it's ironic! ha ha pedoswarm we're rolling with the punches and not trying to make members who haven't been following clossly think that it's all just some kind of smack talk thing and not an actual allegation

why don't they post the rundown of the whole series of events on the front of the forum to prove that you're different - show people the truth and acknowledge it happened - Don't deny it. It happened.

People were complicit, a decade worth of kids playing in the alliance were knowingly exposed to dangerous people, and Mittani did nothing about it - except protecting & hiding the pedophile

that shouldn't be hard right

oh wait, "end of a Legend", lol. Your biggest hero is this game's most notorious sexual predator.

goodbye groomfleet hello karmaphiles

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jul 19, 2022

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Mekchu posted:

You had people posting in the last thread with ties to PL saying they cared and would raise a ruckus when given evidence.

Mandozer went onto OG Discord (which is entirely separate from PL these days) to try and get FNLN on so he/she/they could contact Hedliner directly. OG, being entirely free of EVE and BFM declined but Jeff pinged Hedliner to let him know Mandozer/FNLN was trying to contact him about BFM.

So no, people do care and are trying to do something about it.

Going after people in Horde, which afaik still is a fairly different entity from PL, is sort of pointless and just seems pointless.

Get all your evidence, go to PL people (Hedliner is an rear end, I'd recommend Oh Takashawa or possibly Dacil if he still plays) with all the evidence and not screaming at them like they're Satan because frankly put, they probably don't know wtf the BFM stuff is in general other than vague insinuations.

Edit - I spoke to people I know in PL. They passed on all the info they had or were given to those in more direct control of things recently. :shrugs:

people always wanna think the worst of the dozer but i'm a team player when it counts

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
um ello its ebaumsfleet now

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Bigbillthaboss posted:

edit this, it doesn't make sense - did you mean to say practical or Praxis?

lol

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i just remembered that i never actually played the goose game

game owns honking owns

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Atrum probed? Huh, I wonder what that's about? Guess I'll keep reading...

Keep reading...

Suddenly! Incredible regret! As I stand in line at the pediatric ER with a patient.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheWeedNumber posted:

people always wanna think the worst of the dozer but i'm a team player when it counts

I only ever thought "I get your point but please...my head hurts" whenever you'd go off on mumble about poo poo.

Doing Waffles/Horde ops with you was awesome though.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

they want goons in their fleets, don't give them what they want. just steal or sabotage whatever you can and then gtfo

ruhroh are you proposing goonfucking? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

just kidding they deserve it, kill them all and rob em blind. its all in the game

DurrHurrHurr
Jul 19, 2022
Seeing all the EVE boomers posting in the last thread made me feel like I was missing out.

Jesus Christ that was something.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
can't goonfuck if they aren't actually goons

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I approve.

Mapache
Dec 17, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

im not gonna go back to see who asked by i put bad-touch on the no fly list for three reasons

1. bad edgelord name
2. ex-NSH
3. associated with dock workers

i do not care if you think any of that is unfair, your name is bad-touch and your ticker is -DTF-, gently caress off

We thank you, Johnny, for the gift of your body's moisture.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

TheWeedNumber posted:

ruhroh are you proposing goonfucking? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

just kidding they deserve it, kill them all and rob em blind. its all in the game

they'd have to be goons for it to be goonfucking

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

I feel personally attacked

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

ded already covered this below

ded posted:

can't goonfuck if they aren't actually goons

you're late as gently caress HERSTORYBEGINSNOW

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

I am sitting on my main in Jita for the first time in almost a decade and this is weird

:honk:

Enjoy the new 4-4 station?

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008

Rust Martialis posted:

I mean it's not like SA of all places telling people not to join GSF is really going to have a measureable effect on recruitment to the alliance at this point.

It's a bit insulting to those SA posters who are still in CFC and who are apparently serious about effecting change. But until clear and convincing evidence is shown that a real seachange has happened, it's for the best, I suppose.

Edit: maybe don't recommend BRAVE so quickly from the feedback already either?

I'm still in it and I think it's actually a pretty fair cop to tell people not to join. I want to try to help change along but you know, if that poo poo ain't happening I'll start weighing my other options. I admit, I'm a stubborn gently caress and hate moving.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

TheWeedNumber posted:

ded already covered this below

you're late as gently caress HERSTORYBEGINSNOW

i've been learning some new moderation tricks and i'ma just blank all the posts pointing this out and then ban everyone who mentions it

no doubt this will effectively silence criticism and not create a massive backlash

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

i've been learning some new moderation tricks and i'ma just blank all the posts pointing this out and then ban everyone who mentions it

no doubt this will effectively silence criticism and not create a massive backlash

hehehehehehehehehehe

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

mods!? MODS?!?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Dieting Hippo posted:

mods!? MODS?!?

There are no mods.

No.

And this is as personal as it ever will get.

Goodbye.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

any disgruntled imperium members in a position to warp dumb supers who dont exempt, holla

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Necros posted:

any disgruntled imperium members in a position to warp dumb supers who dont exempt, holla

they're all banned sorry

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Mapache posted:

We thank you, Johnny, for the gift of your body's moisture.

hmm i wonder why people might hold that alliance in poor regard

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Solus posted:

Update: I have been blacklisted from GSF lmao

imagine Cryo becoming persons undesirable in The Imperium and yet The Mittani and Innominate are not. There's a loving easy win here TheAdj/Merk/whoever takes over the alliance/coalition: Kick The Mittani/Innominate and their alts in game; ban them from all services once they have handed their out of game roles over and then permanently put them on the blacklist with zero chance of removal. That would at least prove that The Imperium is willing to break with the past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

I mean this might be considered goonfucking since we were both Goons at the same time so does that make me a true Goon I'm interested to know

#NOCOLLUSION #NOCOVERUP #FREEATRUM

Am0k is ReCrUiTiNg

:skink: