Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Nathen, please show us your Garfing room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Matlack Radio posted:

His timeline opened with Nick Cave lyrics written on a black screen. Followed by a letter Nick Cage wrote to the MTV awards. And then three photos with zero other context that is either Nathen's home or I guess possibly Nick Cave's? (or should I say Nick's cave)

It must be Nathen's abode, but if so I am surprised and impressed with his space. More lived in and messy than I would have assumed coming from him. Plus a cursory glance reveals Maggot Brain on LP, and a Louis Wain painting. Would never have pegged him for being cool enough for either.

Nathen, please show us your junkdrawer next.

You say lived in, but to me the desk screams "painstakingly arranged to create an impression of a free creative spirit at work". Certainly doesn't look like a place somebody would actually do things in, more like carefully avoid it so as not to disturb the effect. Like those photos of tough conservative thought leaders in their sheds full of sparkling clean tools and furniture with not a stain to be found.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Is this Nathfield's way of saying his brother isn't talking to him? :ohdear:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Matlack Radio posted:

His timeline opened with Nick Cave lyrics written on a black screen. Followed by a letter Nick Cage wrote to the MTV awards. And then three photos with zero other context that is either Nathen's home or I guess possibly Nick Cave's? (or should I say Nick's cave)

It must be Nathen's abode, but if so I am surprised and impressed with his space. More lived in and messy than I would have assumed coming from him. Plus a cursory glance reveals Maggot Brain on LP, and a Louis Wain painting. Would never have pegged him for being cool enough for either.

Nathen, please show us your junkdrawer next.

It's a Nick Cave exhibit called "Stranger Than Kindness," dummy

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Time for the rich kid who had a nuclear meltdown about losing Garfield to scare your rear end straight! QUIT BEING SO SENSITIVE!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jul 19, 2022

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Powerful Katrinka posted:

It's a Nick Cave exhibit called "Stranger Than Kindness," dummy

A pilot project for the eventual launch of NickCaveEATS! I hope

E: The BadEATS! BirthdayPartyEATS! Might be too confusing

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

A pilot project for the eventual launch of NickCaveEATS! I hope

E: The BadEATS! BirthdayPartyEATS! Might be too confusing

Release the Eats

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Is this Nathfield's way of saying his brother isn't talking to him? :ohdear:

I think it's nathen saying he listened to a podcast and got all upset about someone on it not talking to someone else. Or something.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

From Her to Eaternity

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1549428220377923585?t=NZ305ejmblK5wi-qHit4Pg&s=19

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Dear LGBTQ-community, if you read this, know that help is on the way. Nathfield will make yall strong

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah i knew that

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nathen doesn't really understand, like, anything at all does he?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
What's the punishment for the crime of not having talked with your siblings in the last 72 hours? Is this a Quran thing or a Nathfield original?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

That's some spicy entergagement!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://www.twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1549431082101121024

:ohdear:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Can't say that I did. Very hosed up if true, though.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Must've been really hosed up since it's deleted now.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mega64 posted:

Must've been really hosed up since it's deleted now.

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1549431082101121024

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Introducing Nathfield Nukes! Vaporise the Pig Troll Bill Crowder (sp?) with your very own 100kt warhead!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

A “tester”?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nathen has not even begun to unleash his full powers of pissing people off for no reason.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
If Malik-AlMulk is your homie and you keep in touch, just call him right now and ask if he could blow the life in the babies later from now on. 12 weeks in seems unnecessarily early if they didnt need it in the first 12 weeks either. If the fetuses survive the first 12 weeks just fine without Malik-AlMulk's vapeclouds, then they're probably gonna be fine for another 12 weeks too. This just seems like the most obvious and pragmatically correct solution to the problem.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh boy, I can't wait to hear more about abortion from the GarfieldEATS guy.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Dont need any abortions if you never fuk!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I dream of a world where everyone is celibate and nobody fucks anymore.

I see no flaws with this.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
The three C's of living the good life. Celibacy, Cocaine, and the Cat

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

sittingduhk out here stealing my valour

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Can't believe Justin Trudeau is going around just murdering 12 week old foetuses. Why can't Canada stop him?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Alchemist posted:

The three C's of living the good life. Celibacy, Cocaine, and the Cat

It's only a matter of time until he does enough cocaine that he starts thinking it won't technically break his vow of celibacy if he rapes the cat.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
It’s amazing that the thread was slow / dead for a few weeks , and then suddenly goddamn do we get content.

Please please never close this thread.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
hard to believe the celibacy with all the drugs. maybe he's got some weird personal definition of celibacy.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Light Gun Man posted:

hard to believe the celibacy with all the drugs. maybe he's got some weird personal definition of celibacy.

Celibacy = No Sex, so he takes all these drugs as an alternative to feeling an orgasm.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
GarfieldEats: wait and see! Mneowww!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

If this is anything but his way of foreshadowing that the next level in entergagement will soon be defined by the reveal of a haute couture catboy cafe in the heart of Yonge and Dundas, I will be as disappointed in him as his cosigner dad.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Every time he writes it, I am reminded that mneow isn’t a typo, and for some reason I find that even more egregious than the stupid comment that preceded it

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

We have such sights to show you... Mneowww!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Has Nathen ever said the Mneowww thing out loud in his videos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006