Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvE22h3HdFo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

He had me in the first half not gonna lie

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

SaberToothedPie posted:

they actually wrote jokes in advance which means its probably the most effort its ever been.

Didn’t Nick talk about how he spent a weekend leaning to code Stavbot?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dinosaurs! posted:

Didn’t Nick talk about how he spent a weekend leaning to code Stavbot?

that was mania though. this doesn't feel like a psychotic episode

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Exodus1984 posted:

Very much annoyed that the stop in Minnesota for the tour of the producer of
The Adam Friedland Show has been cancelled.

And apparently per their website, we're not entitled to a refund but an exchange or credit. Like... are you kidding me? I'm not interested in "America's Favorite Husband." gently caress off and give me my money back!

Edit: they’re offering refunds via the email I just got. Phew!

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jul 20, 2022

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

moist turtleneck posted:

Stavbot showed how worthless stav was when I couldn't tell the difference

I wonder if nick ever did stavbot without saying anything

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

holefoods posted:

I wonder if nick ever did stavbot without saying anything

I'm usually incredibly high when I listen, but I could swear I've heard Stav's laugh mixed in with the canned studio audience laughter

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Pharmaskittle posted:

I'm usually incredibly high when I listen, but I could swear I've heard Stav's laugh mixed in with the canned studio audience laughter

Zooming in on stav in the shining overlook hotel picture

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Old thread got sent to the gas chamber rip

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rude as hell

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
That mod loving blows. Petty tyrant of a ghost town, Jesus Christ.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I'm pretty sure Stavros went to a sam morril rooftop taping for his lovely youtube special because that laugh is in the background.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bringing stavbot on a bluetooth speaker to stav standup shows

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Don't bother the pig.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

i say swears online posted:

gently caress dude after every single joke

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

We all knew Stav was weighing them down

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

Trillhouse posted:

No. People ask about it but no one wants to make it.

ok i just made one did i do it right

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4007713

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

i say swears online posted:

Whaaaat...? Nooo. gently caress dude, no!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
have your friend film you bringing a bluetooth speaker of stavros laughing at his own jokes at his own show and when you certainly are removed you will become an Adam Friedland Show legend. Just think of what they can do for you my friend.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

T Bowl posted:

have your friend film you bringing a bluetooth speaker of stavros laughing at his own jokes at his own show and when you certainly are removed you will become an Adam Friedland Show legend. Just think of what they can do for you my friend.

instant third mic!

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

slave to my cravings posted:

Old thread got sent to the gas chamber rip

Why

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

It's a painful reminder that the funniest and most active thread in the subforum is one they hated.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it's a good bit. respect

stump collector
May 28, 2007
thats the rules, i reckon
its time we put that alt right podcaster stavros behimd us

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's obviously because phiz is so low-activity that a greyed-out thread would sit on the first page for months but we can continue taking slight, it gives me vigor

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

The most recent post in the thread at the bottom of page one is from loving Christmas.

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Hell now I’m full of piss and vinegar

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm full up on pork shoulder and eldis

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"I guess this is the part where we talk about our little pricadillo, and then maybe talk about whale penises"

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I'm gay and my dick is small, ok now I'll be in Boston, Austin, and Denver next week, come out and see me. What's that we still have 55 minutes left of this show? These fans suck and the show is gay. I hate having to work for two hours a week even though I bullied you both into recording the shows on the same day so I can attempt to lose weight and get some regularity in my life.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Dirk Pitt posted:

I'm gay and my dick is small, ok now I'll be in Boston, Austin, and Denver next week, come out and see me. What's that we still have 55 minutes left of this show? These fans suck and the show is gay. I hate having to work for two hours a week even though I bullied you both into recording the shows on the same day so I can attempt to lose weight and get some regularity in my life.

Never thought it might be Stav making them record both episodes in one day. Makes sense now though with the changes and longer shows.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

IG-88 posted:

Never thought it might be Stav making them record both episodes in one day. Makes sense now though with the changes and longer shows.

He mentioned that back when nick was really giving him poo poo about his weight that them doing the shows on the same day was a big help for his weight loss journey. I forget if it was before or after he hurt himself playing basketball.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Folks, it's a new thread and Antonio Brown is on the raiders

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dirk Pitt posted:

He mentioned that back when nick was really giving him poo poo about his weight that them doing the shows on the same day was a big help for his weight loss journey.

lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
so my weight loss journey was actually about the pork shoulders along the way?

nooo dude gently caress noooo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

He’s never gonna lose the weight his entire onstage personality is based on being fat and gross

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

IG-88 posted:

Weren't they making 3-4 episodes a day? Lmao

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone know which episode it is where they read from the Chapo reddit? Heard that's really funny but can't find it.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

BrownPepper posted:

Does anyone know which episode it is where they read from the Chapo reddit? Heard that's really funny but can't find it.

https://youtu.be/QtUDnwXskMk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

BrownPepper posted:

Bonus 85 the praxis of not loving