Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
It's actually kind of neat because you can nominate him for some junior recruit program which at least gets him out of his home situation and possibly into a better life, but it only happens if Kim gets shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Toebone posted:

The gently caress is a scrumblo

tumblr's vocabulary has gone down some weird vectors in the last year or so

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Toebone posted:

That one "Scrimblo Bimblo" tweet from last year did such good numbers that aspiring Twitter "personalities" have been desperately trying to recreate it ever since

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Tutturuinen/status/1548362001134432257
(Actual dialogue)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
According to urban dictionary it is either

-A funky and cute small fictional character

Or

-a person who eats the dried cum off of men for pleasure.

I guess it depends on your skills

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

christmas boots posted:

According to urban dictionary it is either

-A funky and cute small fictional character

Or

-a person who eats the dried cum off of men for pleasure.

I guess it depends on your skills

Psyche vs Physique Harry

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
https://twitter.com/Sodakick/status/1548010159833640962

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Toebone posted:

Cuno: gently caress IS A SCRUMBLO, PIG?

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

:perfect:

Thought this was the Frasierthread for a second

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

roomtwofifteen posted:

:perfect:

Thought this was the Frasierthread for a second

Misread this as Frasierhead which makes more sense than it should.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
GOOD AFTERNOON, MARTINAISE. I’M LISTENING

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

just finished my Hardcore Run, I seem to have forgotten about some talk in the Final Conversation

Its some easy Esprit de Corps passive check, about some Captain Pryce listing unit members, what was that all about?

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

frajaq posted:

just finished my Hardcore Run, I seem to have forgotten about some talk in the Final Conversation

Its some easy Esprit de Corps passive check, about some Captain Pryce listing unit members, what was that all about?

The RCM is trying to foment another communist revolution and Pryce is figuring out whom he can count on

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

frajaq posted:

The ones they can count on when the revolution comes

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

frajaq posted:

Le Retour.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

frajaq posted:

Something beautiful is coming

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

christmas boots posted:

GOOD AFTERNOON, MARTINAISE. I’M LISTENING

I think you do care, Cuno. I think you truly, deeply care about a lot of things but are too frightened to talk about it. Why is that? What is holding you back from expressing your attachments?

Cpt_Obvious fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jul 20, 2022

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Why can I only fast travel sometimes?

Also, I have some white checks that say they can be retried but I have NO idea where they are in a super sprawling dialog tree (like intimidate Measurehead) - do I just have to guess over and over or look up a guide? For this example, I already solved the solution in another way - does it just stay in my white checks list forever?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

You need to be near a fast travel point to fast travel. So being close to the hotel to travel to the village or vice versa

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah unfortunately some white checks that are unresolved but also become unavailable will stay on your map forever. Like if you open up the trash dumpster with Garte's key, the check for forcing it open with the prybar will still be there.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Harriet Carker posted:

Why can I only fast travel sometimes?

Also, I have some white checks that say they can be retried but I have NO idea where they are in a super sprawling dialog tree (like intimidate Measurehead) - do I just have to guess over and over or look up a guide? For this example, I already solved the solution in another way - does it just stay in my white checks list forever?

Once you unlock a white check that can be attempted, it's right there on the 'main' opening dialogue tree when you talk to somebody or interact with something.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
At least for me Fast Travel stopped working on Day 4 regardless, and no I hadn't done *that* part yet.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I never even tried to fast travel because everything is like two minutes apart tops

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The game only needed a fast travel point to and from Evrart imo

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

christmas boots posted:

The game only needed a fast travel point to and from Evrart imo

Baffling that isn't a thing.

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

this pit is full of stat boosters
I needed one of those on my first playthrough where I couldn't figure out how to leave his office and got stuck for 10 minutes. Evrart was probably laughing at me the entire time, and possibly recording the incident in secret for future use as blackmail against the RCM.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

midnight lasagna posted:

I needed one of those on my first playthrough where I couldn't figure out how to leave his office and got stuck for 10 minutes. Evrart was probably laughing at me the entire time, and possibly recording the incident in secret for future use as blackmail against the RCM.

I would say maybe your amnesia made you forget the concept of doors, but Harry has successfully navigated at least four by the time he reaches Evrart's container.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I avoided Evrart as much a physically possible because the Switch load times were a nightmare. I enjoyed the hell out of the game but I was unconsciously trying to minimize how often I changed screens.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I think you do care, Cuno. I think you truly, deeply care about a lot of things but are too frightened to talk about it. Why is that? What is holding you back from expressing your attachments?

This pedo wants to attach himself to Cuno!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

YggiDee posted:

I avoided Evrart as much a physically possible because the Switch load times were a nightmare. I enjoyed the hell out of the game but I was unconsciously trying to minimize how often I changed screens.

same. mine would also crash at every 6th loading screen or so. and it would chug badly whenever it started snowing.

the update fixed all that noise.

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Aoi posted:

Once you unlock a white check that can be attempted, it's right there on the 'main' opening dialogue tree when you talk to somebody or interact with something.

This is good to know, thank you!

I might be misremembering, but I think I recall seeing a red check somewhere deep in a dialog tree that I did not attempt, and now I can't find it. Is this possible or are red checks also on the main opening dialog? It was for Acele.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Orange Devil posted:

This pedo wants to attach himself to Cuno!

Lol

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Harriet Carker posted:

This is good to know, thank you!

I might be misremembering, but I think I recall seeing a red check somewhere deep in a dialog tree that I did not attempt, and now I can't find it. Is this possible or are red checks also on the main opening dialog? It was for Acele.

Red checks may still be buried within the dialogue where they were originally, yeah. I don't think I ever backed out of one to try it again later, so I can't recall for certain.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

composure is definitely inverted with half light there

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/sykine_r/status/1497270891432247297?lang=en

maybe the biggest badge of honor DE can get is how much cool as hell art it inspires

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

I ordered a nice print of that art and I don't think it ever arrived. I should look into that. Does it take awhile for them to print it up?

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Who's that supposed to be pointing?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I think that's Kim's old partner

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

zenguitarman posted:

Who's that supposed to be pointing?

Kim's (ex-)partner, "Eyes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I choose to believe it's the ghost of Kras Mazov