Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spazzhole
Aug 2, 2003

Dear Sandy,

Ever since that day I hit you, I've felt like we haven't been as close.
The person to kick Mittens out of corp should be the new GoonWaffe CEO tbh, as their very first act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

LegionAreI posted:

Calanthe for Waffe CEO.

Cal both understands the game, and treats others with decency and respect. She'd be an excellent CEO.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Bob Socko posted:

Cal both understands the game, and treats others with decency and respect. She'd be an excellent CEO.

Agreed.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
Goonwaffe is the corp for real / true Goons and they are no longer associated with SA so they probably won't see your recommendation. Have you tried alternative outlets for communicating your advice?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Have you tried alternative outlets for communicating your advice?

Have you?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"I don't care. I don't care so much that I'm constantly loving posting about how little I care."

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

seventh grade My First Group Chat antics

how old are you

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Goonwaffe is the corp for real / true Goons and they are no longer associated with SA so they probably won't see your recommendation. Have you tried alternative outlets for communicating your advice?

The interim alliance CEO posted here in the last day as well as a few directors so I dunno.

In the fireside it was pointed out that the "election" will be a poll among current Illum members, not a general vote. Were you expecting space democracy?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Rust Martialis posted:

The interim alliance CEO posted here in the last day as well as a few directors so I dunno.

Abuser behavior. The Imperium severed ties but still want the clout (and horn of goondor) of recruiting from a community external to eve and Reddit with a good reputation for breaking eve over our knees.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Man Insists There Are No Ties To GF Because He's Such An rear end in a top hat That Nobody Has Invited Him Into Those Spaces

Serial rear end in a top hat Shocked, Confused When People Who Are Friends Are Still Friendly

the headlines write themselves

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Rust Martialis posted:

I'm currently #2 but closing in on "Checkbox's" vote lead in the election for Goonswarm's next leader so you have a point.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

learnincurve posted:

Can’t access discord atm there is a screenshot of some tit losing his vargur to a navy issue osprey outside the station he had named “best CEO ever we will miss you the Mitanni xoxo” or something nearly identical.

I'll take a look at structure names later today.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

wait the alliance whose leadership had a major issue with popular support for "shoot that bitch...broken wing...amber heard... who can't find the block button" is holding an election?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

wait the alliance whose leadership had a major issue with popular support for "shoot that bitch...broken wing...amber heard... who can't find the block button" is holding an election?

That poll is a joke :v:

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Wibla posted:

mlyp

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
More like electing a holy Roman emperor. V limited franchise. Only the most inbred direkkktors get to vote

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Wibla posted:

ayy cool

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

spazzhole posted:

The person to kick Mittens out of corp should be the new GoonWaffe CEO tbh, as their very first act

lookin' forward to the next version of

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

spazzhole posted:

Mittens is gone; the changes I wanted to see are either here or coming.

lol would u perchance like to purchase any of these fine bridges i have for sale

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Wibla posted:

I'll take a look at structure names later today.

Random question but can you name structures remotely? Or do you have to like, fly up to them and right click or be docked with them.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

SHISHKABOB posted:

Random question but can you name structures remotely? Or do you have to like, fly up to them and right click or be docked with them.

I don't remember, actually :downs:

If I see something stupid, I'll yell at people to fix it, so I don't really care if someone has to fly out to change the name.

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

LegionAreI posted:

That being said, Calanthe for Waffe CEO. Just don't make me do mandatory paps and you'll do just fine.

i

hate

Bob Socko posted:

all

of

.. whew okay there's no more. mandatory restorative justice sessions for all slights real and imagined! negative reimbursement - you lose a ship, you pay ME!, every friday we have a movie and and it'll either be southland tales or clueless, no discussion thank you!, RED PEN universalist unitarian services every sunday or whenever they hold them! mandatory receipt/picture checks for stocking your local free fridge! these are my promises.

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
Okay okay, enough, I've heard the calls, I will restart the one true goon Corp and alliance, The Executives [Suits] [EXE]

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

twigplant posted:

i

hate

all

of

.. whew okay there's no more. mandatory restorative justice sessions for all slights real and imagined! negative reimbursement - you lose a ship, you pay ME!, every friday we have a movie and and it'll either be southland tales or clueless, no discussion thank you!, RED PEN universalist unitarian services every sunday or whenever they hold them! mandatory receipt/picture checks for stocking your local free fridge! these are my promises.

My liege!

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

twigplant posted:

i

hate

all

of

You might need to take Joba with you because Waffe is broke and also needs support personnel.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'll be honest, the fact that wibla does not have the kind of mind that would immediately make them watch structure names like a hawk, like I would have done, makes me think more of them. :)

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

learnincurve posted:

I'll be honest, the fact that wibla does not have the kind of mind that would immediately make them watch structure names like a hawk, like I would have done, makes me think more of them. :)

I wanna say Wibla is good people, but the last guy I said that about decided it was a good idea to roll into the last thread and cast aspersions on me by comparing FNLN to a horse I was riding to death, then edit in a weird flex about working for Raytheon and the US Army.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Zodium posted:

I wanna say Wibla is good people, but the last guy I said that about decided it was a good idea to roll into the last thread and cast aspersions on me by comparing FNLN to a horse I was riding to death, then edit in a weird flex about working for Raytheon and the US Army.

Wibla is good people just don't accept a courier contract and then go to bed.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Wibla posted:

I don't remember, actually :downs:

If I see something stupid, I'll yell at people to fix it, so I don't really care if someone has to fly out to change the name.

Yeah I was curious as a tangent cause I've never had roles over a structure.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
I only read all today, digi doxxed me after some bob guy that I didn't know was bob then got me to setup some logistics that were later used by bob.
he then banned me from goonswarm and demanded "pictures" of me (eh) as some sort of payment to get unbanned, I told this then to mitanni via email that ignored me (I should have figured out what sort mitani was after he started flirting with me on jabber DM after asking something random).

I never said much of this as I was literally terrified for my own safety in real life as these people were known to go after you and disparage you to companies/governments/whatever.

and yeah this all just came to memory I need some sleep

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
christ I'm sorry to read that Celexi :(

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Again, if anyone wants goonswarm to actually be credible the absolute minimum is:
1: Disavows Mittani, Xenuria, and their behavior.
2: permabans them from all GSF spaces
3: offers amnesty for the fallout of the last few days

Until then we can safely assume that no one in leadership actually thinks there were any issues and that Mittani will be able to come back whenever he wants.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Does anyone who got got during The Troubles actually WANT amnesty?

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I was wondering why their overall posting quality was better than that of what I have observed in here.

A bit solipsistic just to endlessly read your own posts.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

Wibla is good people

I agree, but I'm concerned if I out and out say that, Wibla's next post will be a video of him ripping his face off to reveal a monstrous alien form beyond mortal comprehension.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I don't want to come back now. I'd like the option to come back in the future if it was offered to me

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Probably not, but the fact that they're not even trying to offer it speaks volumes about where they think the problems lay.

Right now all the actual consequences are being born by those who brought it up.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

only so i can tell even more directors that they're stupid in funny ways

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Zodium posted:

I agree, but I'm concerned if I out and out say that, Wibla's next post will be a video of him ripping his face off to reveal a monstrous alien form beyond mortal comprehension.

We call them.... the bjergaben

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

Rust Martialis posted:

We call them.... the bjergaben

I have that bookcase