Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Solus posted:

Unblacklist me and make me CEO

would your first act be to freeport the Thetastar because if so I'd abdicate and support you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Solus posted:

ooooor. Keep him blacklisted and make him CEO. We can call it hardmode

shutupandshave
May 11, 2006
SUAS

learnincurve posted:

Let's not aggrandise ignorance k.

Why use a long word, when a diminuitive word will do?

Micromancer posted:

tellin you just make me waffe ceo and everyone will finally be able to breathe easy that someone needfully creepy is at the helm but is also busy enough irl to not be able to do things like affect the game or pay out his own war bonds in technetium or whatever

How do I put my hat into the race? As my first election promise I can guarantee you I'll ban and blacklist Mittani.

Also I speak to Sesfan, so my 2nd election promise would be to make Sesfan CEO.

I also vow to change all structures to: "If Mittani didn't want harassment the bitch should've found the block button"

shutupandshave fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jul 20, 2022

somedude34
Oct 21, 2008

Solus posted:

This is the only true answer to the problem!

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
actually I would want back in if I were made mod-of-mods on the gsf forums, y'all know I'd be a king at that poo poo

shutupandshave
May 11, 2006
SUAS
Fake Quote

Hesh Ballantine posted:

king of that poo poo

Accurate

Vanadium
Jan 8, 2005

"Amnesties" would be a positive signal because the whole "people who get upset and make noise are dangerous schismatics that must be purged for the good of the swarm" shtick is kinda what got GSF into this situation. Like, let's demonstrate that solving for-real issues is more important than enforcing respect for forum rules and leadership.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

It should be based on Photoshop Phriday

I should submit my chop of DBRB's face onto a Syrian captive as my application

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Vanadium posted:

"Amnesties" would be a positive signal because the whole "people who get upset and make noise are dangerous schismatics that must be purged for the good of the swarm" shtick is kinda what got GSF into this situation. Like, let's demonstrate that solving for-real issues is more important than enforcing respect for forum rules and leadership.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Hesh Ballantine posted:

actually I would want back in if I were made mod-of-mods on the gsf forums, y'all know I'd be a king at that poo poo

not enough people post to make it all that fun anymore tbh

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Probably even worse now that they deleted/hid Helldump

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
ANOTHER ONE https://zkillboard.com/kill/102239521/

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

It seems weird to me how few people dropped GSF on dotlan. Only a couple hundred pilots left apparently?

I was at least a dozen of them.

shutupandshave
May 11, 2006
SUAS

And if they do, it's all "freemittani" and "mittani did nothing wrong"

L0cke17 posted:

It seems weird to me how few people dropped GSF on dotlan. Only a couple hundred pilots left apparently?

I think:
1) A lot of people are having their poo poo moved atm and they will leave soon.
2) The people that give a gently caress about groping and pedo activities are just WAY less than we all thought.

shutupandshave fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 20, 2022

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

Probably even worse now that they deleted/hid Helldump

did they hide it or just move it to the bottom where nobody notices it

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
its all the way hidden.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Lol cowards, one of the best things was it being a strictly unmoderated shitzone

Aside from snipe editing

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

L0cke17 posted:

Karmafleet [GDWIN] is the largest corp. There's tons of corps who actively *seek to attract* people like "Everyone who isn't my type of protestor is a terrorist" Issabella. There's going to also be tons of normal, non-chud people who have been putting up with this poo poo for up to (or even longer than) a decade and are cool with continuing to put up with it because GSF has tons of other decent people and also wins wars.

I said it in the last thread: there's going to be a wide gamut of reactions, "Heil Mittani, shoot them Amber Heards" to "gently caress I'm out" and everything in between

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
delta sqad are bullies who keep calling me ray romano even though objectively i do not sound like ray romano, furthermore,

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Hi Deadtear. Missed you.

you're doing a disservice to arkhamina

And fnln is doing a disservice to Ark. Not that my dad wasn't completely willing to drive down from Alaska to find my dog, but Shiny beat him to it because about an hour after I got the email from Alex saying he was divorcing me I called Ark & Shiny crying from Russia having hysterics because I didn't know what was going on, where any of my pets were, and things in Russia had gotten ... complicated. Shiny & Ark, being the stellar human beings that they are, helped me find Sitka, 'convince' Alex to sign over the necessary paperwork to get her from the kennel he'd dropped her at, and then housed her for the month until I could get back from Moscow.

Then Shiny and another Madison goon found two of my cats--Jetta & LBJ--and got them returned to me about two months after that. And then the goths found my last cat for me about 6 months after that. I've had all 3 cats & Sitka ever since and they are doing very well. Thank you to the people who were concerned for them. Please stop emailing me about it. It's very weird.

edit: Not that this is any sort of drag on fnln. The game of telephone has been going on for a long time for this one, I think. Trying to piece together that mess from third and fourth hand accounts must be exhausting.

Citizen Rat fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jul 21, 2022

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Citizen Rat posted:

Hi Deadtear. Missed you.

And fnln is doing a disservice to Ark. Not that my dad wasn't completely willing to drive down from Alaska to find my dog, but Shiny beat him to it because about an hour after I got the email from Alex saying he was divorcing me I called Ark & Shiny crying from Russia having hysterics because I didn't know what was going on, where any of my pets were, and things in Russia had gotten ... complicated. Shiny & Ark, being the stellar human beings that they are, helped me find Sitka, 'convince' Alex to sign over the necessary paperwork to get her from the kennel he'd dropped her at, and then housed her for the month until I could get back from Moscow.

Then Shiny and another Madison goon found two of my cats--Jetta & LBJ--and got them returned to me about two months after that. And then the goths found my last cat for me about 6 months after that. I've had all 3 cats & Sitka ever since and they are doing very well. Thank you to the people who were concerned for them. Please stop emailing me about it. It's very weird.

holy molars. that's even worse than i heard. hope you are doing okay, and i am very glad to hear that you have all four of your rightful family members back in your home.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Citizen Rat posted:

Hi Deadtear. Missed you.

Then Shiny and another Madison goon found two of my cats--Jetta & LBJ--and got them returned to me about two months after that. And then the goths found my last cat for me about 6 months after that. I've had all 3 cats & Sitka ever since and they are doing very well. Thank you to the people who were concerned for them.

Oh hey whats up how's life I figured you had abandoned this stupid pla-

quote:

Please stop emailing me about it. It's very weird.

ah i see

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Citizen Rat posted:

Please stop emailing me about it. It's very weird.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

what am i looking at here

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Even for 'good causes' there's some fuckin people around here really struggling with the concept of boundaries, I guess.

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

twigplant posted:

holy molars. that's even worse than i heard. hope you are doing okay, and i am very glad to hear that you have all four of your rightful family members back in your home.

I got them all back within a 6 months of Alex initiating the divorce, but that thank you. I'm fairly certain they don't even remember it but they're pretty easy going. I up and moved countries with them and they handled that upheaval with nary a hiccup.

Oh hey whats up how's life I figured you had abandoned this stupid pla-

ah i see

Yeaaaah. I appreciate the concern, it was just a very alarming set of emails that came out of left field this morning? I had to call Ark because I had 0 idea what was going on and got (part) of the story.

I really don't want to know anything more about it because as far as I am concerned the very last thing I ever want to know about Alex is that he stole his (ex?) girlfriend's grand piano. He doesn't play the piano.

Citizen Rat fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jul 21, 2022

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Citizen Rat posted:

…Alex is that he stole his (ex?) girlfriend's grand piano. He doesn't play the piano.

hosed up if true

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

aioli is just mayo posted:

hosed up if true

I honestly have no idea if it's true or not. I got told the story by a third party and it was so fkn funny I refuse to let anyone tell me anything else about him because I want it to be the very last thing I ever know about him.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Citizen Rat posted:

I really don't want to know anything more about it because as far as I am concerned the very last thing I ever want to know about Alex is that he stole his (ex?) girlfriend's grand piano. He doesn't play the piano.

lmao

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Lmao

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Was it a manly man's piano tho? Don't want to mess up his mad fernvibes

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Citizen Rat posted:

I honestly have no idea if it's true or not. I got told the story by a third party and it was so fkn funny I refuse to let anyone tell me anything else about him because I want it to be the very last thing I ever know about him.

That sounds so on par.

Vanadium
Jan 8, 2005

Forget about the guy with the violin or w/e on a chair that I just read about the other day, this man has a whole piano!!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

currently imagining the scene from Fight Club where they go through the house with all the ikea names and price tags attached to the furniture but it's a piano and that couch from American Psycho

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Art.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Vanadium posted:

Forget about the guy with the violin or w/e on a chair that I just read about the other day, this man has a whole piano!!

probably where he got the idea

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

and i thought the twists and turns would end with the goldmining of the previous thread

loving incredible

Macha
Mar 6, 2016

Citizen Rat posted:

Hi Deadtear. Missed you.

edit: Not that this is any sort of drag on fnln. The game of telephone has been going on for a long time for this one, I think. Trying to piece together that mess from third and fourth hand accounts must be exhausting.

Holy loving poo poo.

I'll admit, and on retrospect I have been wrong. In the past I would defend Mittani. "Oh he's not that bad a guy." "Oh, he's just playing a character for EVE." "His bullying of The Wiz at fanfest wasn't THAT bad. We all used to say toxic poo poo about each other all the time." I had met him at fanfest and while he definitely was full of himself with his whole "I'm the most famous Alliance Leader in EVE. I'm The Mittani" as if that made him space emperor, he was an alright person on the surface.

But that's loving evil. gently caress Mittani, and gently caress anyone who has anything to do with him at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

esto es malo posted:

Was it a manly man's piano tho? Don't want to mess up his mad fernvibes

I ... have no idea what this means? And I kinda don't want to ask because aforementioned 'this is the funniest thing I will ever know about my ex,' but at the same time fkn morbid curiosity gets me every time. So. Manly-man? When was Alex ever a manly-man? He was always very proud of being 'metrosexual' and kinda genderqueer when we were involved.