Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
As if that would’ve stopped the crazies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

lmbo alex and GG, what a cursed loving combo

Bet the Chapo boys are happy for platforming that ghoul now

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Do you think Glenn is going to ask him about the human fish chimeras

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

MA-Horus posted:

lmbo alex and GG, what a cursed loving combo

Bet the Chapo boys are happy for platforming that ghoul now

There's not much daylight between the Chapo style twitter left and Alex Jones, unfortunately.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Grand Fromage posted:

There's not much daylight between the Chapo style twitter left and Alex Jones, unfortunately.

I think thats a fair bit out of pocket, being a dickhead on twitter is not storming the fuckin capital.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

LionYeti posted:

I think thats a fair bit out of pocket, being a dickhead on twitter is not storming the fuckin capital.

Actually Alex Jones was panicking that people were storming the capitol because despite calling for it he didn't expect his idiot followers to actually do it.

The 1/6 episode is extremely wild where Infowars is flipping between Alex who is telling people not to go in and that it's all a false flag, and Owen screaming about how its the new 1776 as he breaks into the capitol

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

LionYeti posted:

The AJ types are more effective at doing things rather than just screaming on the internet, but the rhetoric and conspiracy beliefs are almost identical. They're both into the pedophile cabal poo poo. Everything in Jonesworld is done by The Globalists, everything in twitter left world is the CIA. It's the exact same kind of unhinged thinking, just filtered differently.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

We're sorry to inform you that the CIA has indeed done a lot of hosed up poo poo that sounds like conspiracy theroy but is, in fact, fact.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Indeed they have. Yet believing literally everything in the world that doesn't fit your personal worldview is a CIA op makes you a crazy person.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I feel like being a radical leftist and thinking that America et-al want to crush your ideals and have been doing their best to do so for the past entire history of America and being a christian right wing nationalist and believing the same thing are inherently different as one is based in tested reality while the other is a pure fantasy of your own design.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Mod fight! Mod fight! Mod fight!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I wasn't a fan of when Matt Christman said he was loving Americana

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Ariong posted:

Mod fight! Mod fight! Mod fight!

Mods can't fight. Jeffrey (a literal CIA agent, according to some posters here) sends his squads to our houses and gives us a talking to if we do. If you don't comply, well... let's just say Lowtax didn't listen.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Megabound posted:

I feel like being a radical leftist and thinking that America et-al want to crush your ideals and have been doing their best to do so for the past entire history of America and being a christian right wing nationalist and believing the same thing are inherently different as one is based in tested reality while the other is a pure fantasy of your own design.

Andy in Kansas, you're on the air!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Hey now don't make me pull out the cork board, thumb tacks and red string

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Oh my God Alex Jones having Joe Rogan on as a guest on the night of 9/11 is :discourse:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Ah, I shouldn't have clicked that spoiler. If you haven't listened to the episode yet don't make my mistake.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Spoeank posted:

Oh my God Alex Jones having Joe Rogan on as a guest on the night of 9/11 is :discourse:

I don’t know what’s crazier, the above of the fact that the person in question is kind of…reasonable!

Like, holy poo poo, it’s crazy the petty stuff Alex bogs down in on 9motherfucking11. You’d expect him to read the Book of Revelation start to finish and scream about Jews non stop and instead it comes of as any other milk run day with made up illuminati plots. This episode is one of the most unexpected things I’ve ever heard from him.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jul 20, 2022

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

BigglesSWE posted:

I don’t know what’s crazier, the above of the fact that the person in question is kind of…reasonable!

Like, holy poo poo, it’s crazy the petty stuff Alex bogs down in on 9motherfucking11. You’d expect him to read the Book of Revelation start to finish and scream about Jews non stop and instead it comes of as any other milk run day with made up illuminati plots. This episode is one of the most unexpected things I’ve ever heard from him.

Yeah, it's loving wild. I really wish we'd hear more like that from the person in question these days, because hearing that from them was just... wow

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Yeah I’m also entirely shocked The Guest being on infowars for 9/11 evening isn’t way more widespread celeb trivia.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I have now arrived at the tiny bullhorn episodes (#478, #480) :allears:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Is there an episode where Jordan gives the full story of his upbringing in a cult?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

BigglesSWE posted:

He runs rings around Alex, I was honestly suprised.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Deptfordx posted:

Is there an episode where Jordan gives the full story of his upbringing in a cult?

There are two Q&A episodes on the website, he talks about it in one of them.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Deptfordx posted:

He runs rings around Alex, I was honestly suprised.

half of his replies are just "respectfully, what the hell are you talking about?!" and it completely destroys Alex

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Grand Fromage posted:

There are two Q&A episodes on the website, he talks about it in one of them.

Have a link? I can't find them on there.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Huh, they seem to be gone. Not on YouTube either. That sucks.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Great now I have to re-watch NewsRadio for the 99th time.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Spoeank posted:

half of his replies are just "respectfully, what the hell are you talking about?!" and it completely destroys Alex

Now that I've listened to it all it's crazy. I don't think I've ever heard anyone take Alex apart so efficiently and it's amazing it's this fuckin guy doing it.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
I think the four guests that just demolished him are this one, Bill Ayers, that boogaloo boy that called Alex out on being all talk, and Stevie P when he told Alex to his face that he's been manipulating him for years.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Alex's "But what about A B C D E F and G on the website" is infuriating.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Cat Puke posted:

Stevie P when he told Alex to his face that he's been manipulating him for years.

What's the story on this one, and which episode?

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Mercury_Storm posted:

What's the story on this one, and which episode?

#520, it was during the unravelling after Trump lost in 2020. David Knight had just been axed for being skeptical of Steve's bullshit.

AJ posted:

Why do I see black hawk helicopters hovering over downtown Austin this morning?

SP posted:

Because you're sitting down in Austin, you're working very hard in your studio, and you're trying to sell vitamins.

And it goes on

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Piell posted:

Actually Alex Jones was panicking that people were storming the capitol because despite calling for it he didn't expect his idiot followers to actually do it.

The 1/6 episode is extremely wild where Infowars is flipping between Alex who is telling people not to go in and that it's all a false flag, and Owen screaming about how its the new 1776 as he breaks into the capitol

Harrison Smith actually, it's why he was all in on the capitol has fallen poo poo because he's a boring little nazi gently caress.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Cat Puke posted:

I think the four guests that just demolished him are this one, Bill Ayers, that boogaloo boy that called Alex out on being all talk, and Stevie P when he told Alex to his face that he's been manipulating him for years.

I feel like the q shaman and ann coulter held up ok. Coulter was like oh I didn't realize this was that kind of show. Shaman didn't fold and somehow came off as the lesser unhinged person.

The word the guys were looking for last episode was gish gallop. It's Alex's only move.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ILL Machina posted:

I feel like the q shaman and ann coulter held up ok. Coulter was like oh I didn't realize this was that kind of show. Shaman didn't fold and somehow came off as the lesser unhinged person.

The word the guys were looking for last episode was gish gallop. It's Alex's only move.

It's like a hippopotamus that blasts diarrhea in order to escape predators

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I just listened to the LIONEL episode and what a loving delight. That Gypsy King theme song is stuck in my head and I love it. He's just such an example of self important 80s crank yelling about backpacks (before he went fash).

Anyone have a link to the video Dan mentioned o f Lionel yelling thru a megaphone as the song plays PLEASE

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Heads up for everyone; no new episode this Friday:

https://twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1550260721182822400

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
Dunno if it's been said, but 551 has an incredible one-off intro, and another banger at the end of the ep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I don’t know if “New Atlantis” is an old riff of AJ’s or what, but this is uhhh… yeah.

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1550654636582895616?s=21&t=bl7LBCOkc2Ph971QV1fERQ