Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I was extremely excited to tell Ross noted SDSU great, Isaac Curtis, made the Bengals ring of honor. However, when I did he ignored me and then no-sold it. I thought he'd be super pumped.

Made me sad, just a 'lil bit. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No one cares about the Bengals ring of honor including the people in it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thanks for the discord update

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sharknado slashfic posted:

No one cares about the Bengals ring of honor including the people in it

Incorrect

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Have some respect for the Bengals ring of honor which has like 4 guys in it.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How many of them fell out the back of a pickup?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Thanks for the discord update

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wandler20 posted:

Hey hey they just started it last year or something remarkably recent. It has nothing to do with their quality of product on the field the past 40 years. Nothing. Really I swear.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

This is effectively second ballot. They auto-nominated Munoz and Paul Brown last year and the fans voted for Ken Riley and Ken Anderson. Isaac Curtis was really good.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Do they have Joe Montana in the Bengals Ring of Honor as Legendary Owner of the Bengals?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol. This is all fine and good.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1550217762374565888

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bill heard people talking about his GM record and decided to double down.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I have a hard time believing any of this matters. Bill will just tell them what to do.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Eifert Posting posted:

This is effectively second ballot. They auto-nominated Munoz and Paul Brown last year and the fans voted for Ken Riley and Ken Anderson. Isaac Curtis was really good.

Ken Anderson had a HoF mustache.

gently caress Joe Judge

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

I have a hard time believing any of this matters. Bill will just tell them what to do.

Belichick or not, I refuse to believe a 70 year old man has the stamina or desire to do **everything** at 100%.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

fartknocker posted:

Ken Anderson had a HoF mustache.

gently caress Joe Judge

Sure, but which is marry and which is kill?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I appreciate Kyler taking a normal contract so hopefully Lamar does too and the Watson thing is a crazy outlier

(Just in a football team building context anyway, obviously the cap should be raised, players should make more guaranteed money etc)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Belichick or not, I refuse to believe a 70 year old man has the stamina or desire to do **everything** at 100%.

The hate that drives him is still pure....

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I would like the Chargers to put Philip Rivers in the ring of honor and also retire his number, thanks

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
"Joe Judge is offensive rear end"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
This is neat

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1550181978925780993?t=szkiMUKx8V9ExxYDbhZzlA&s=19

Bird and the Beard are back

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

trilljester posted:

Is Josh Rosen really considered a veteran QB at this point?

Because a lot of people in the replies don’t seem to understand this either—a veteran is any player who isn’t a rookie, meaning they’ve been in the league more than a year. It’s that simple.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

Sure, but which is marry and which is kill?

Kill Patricia
Marry Mayo

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Idk if this is an unpopular take but I quite liked Fouts as a color guy. He felt like a better complement to Ian than Davis does.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AndrewP posted:

I appreciate Kyler taking a normal contract so hopefully Lamar does too and the Watson thing is a crazy outlier

(Just in a football team building context anyway, obviously the cap should be raised, players should make more guaranteed money etc)

I'm still genuinely shocked that he hasn't (publicly) demanded to be paid in dogecoin or eth or whatever

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

AndrewP posted:

I think QBs are underpaid given how important they are and Lamar, Burrow, etc should view Watson's guarantees as the absolute floor for an extension. Especially since the cap is going to start shooting up over the next decade

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's a good thing it's Bill Belichick, because boy is that a lot of red flags otherwise :v:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I think Bill should've hired an actual OC to guide his second-year QB instead of letting egotistical assholes Judge and Patricia do it.

I mean McDaniels is also an egotistical rear end in a top hat but at least he was a good OC at the same time.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Belichick wanted guys he knows, and guys who know his system. They weren’t going to bring in a guy who would change everything up. Bill O’Brien would have been his best option, but Belichick said he didn’t want to poach from Saban.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Josh Rosen to the browns. Wow

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Very excited to see Matt Patricia suck poo poo

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1550238291131342849

Problem solved.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

fsif posted:

Idk if this is an unpopular take but I quite liked Fouts as a color guy. He felt like a better complement to Ian than Davis does.

I liked Fouts too. He's not the greatest but he's entertaining and not up his own rear end

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
https://twitter.com/NickPedone12/status/1550254508541878272

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Codependent Poster posted:

I liked Fouts too. He's not the greatest but he's entertaining and not up his own rear end

I liked Fouts on Monday Night Football; he had good chemistry with Al Michaels, but they were both dragged down by the albatross that was Dennis Miller.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Thank you, Josh Rosen's agent.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Pretty much confirms Handsome James is gonna stay with the Niners this year.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

I still can't believe the Bills got The Right Josh.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Thank you, Josh Rosen's agent.

*finger guns*
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Josh Rosen keeps failing upward but in a way I honestly respect because it’s funny because “upward” keeps meaning vet minimum with no chance of anything else.