Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Mandrel posted:

i mean I think before everybody assumed they all hated the show and were tired of doing it, so nobody really blamed stav in particular for being a drag. but obviously when the one guy leaves and the new show is dramatically better and it seems like the problem was actually just him it's going to color peoples perspective

Nick was moping about ending the show since last year, Stav leaving was the kick he needed to actually go ahead and change things up and now he's full of new project energy. Hell, they both were pretty excited about TAFS when he and Stav were joking about it a couple months back. I am also excited, I want to see this set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
That Matt and Shane podcast with nick and Adam was really good. Also until now I though Shane Gillis and Tim Dillion were the same person

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

grieving for Gandalf posted:

years ago (2017?) I was at a bar in DC and I didn't listen to the show yet but I knew Stav's laugh and I heard it from behind me

I went up to him to say hello and he seemed excited to get recognized and we shook hands but I was kind of drunk and I said "I'd know that dumbass laugh anywhere" and he promptly stormed out onto U St

I've felt bad about that for years

lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

years ago (2017?) I was at a bar in DC and I didn't listen to the show yet but I knew Stav's laugh and I heard it from behind me

I went up to him to say hello and he seemed excited to get recognized and we shook hands but I was kind of drunk and I said "I'd know that dumbass laugh anywhere" and he promptly stormed out onto U St

Lol

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

shane and Nick is the collaboration are my two favorite dudes in comedy right now, if they can fully combine their powers on a project whatever it is will be incredible

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

The Frenchmen bit is kinda like when The Beatles went back to do "One After 909" for Let It Be, after letting the song marinate since the late 50s-early 60s.

It used to be two gay French guys who rode a tandem bicycle but used the same seat, and look at them now...

Morte
Feb 17, 2011
I just want to say what a blessing this thread and all the TAFS fans have been in my life. I'm a Friedlandfreak forever, hope everyone has a great day and I can't wait for the next ep!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think it's A DAM fine show too!!

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

i hope this is true

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I don’t want to poo poo on Stav because he really was a great part of the show for pretty much the whole run. The nick and Stav eps are some of the best ever done. It is funny watching him try and sell out though. And I am curious when he’s gonna open up about how much he hated nick.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Has anybody posted black adam

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

How about Korean Will Smith?

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
That's just a guy with a goatee

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Would you describe it as an entemann’s donut goatee?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I always thought Stavs overly performative food ranting was annoying but he could be the next Gabriel Iglesias if he wanted to make that pivot.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

But I canceled my sub when they kept counting the seconds to end the show and telling people to unsubscribe but I guess I’m gonna have to sub to TAFS now

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

a new study bible! posted:

I always thought Stavs overly performative food ranting was annoying but he could be the next Gabriel Iglesias if he wanted to make that pivot.

Food are being called fat are the 2 things Stav would legitimately get angry at people for. There was one episode where Nick and Stav got into a legit fight over this.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Food are being called fat are the 2 things Stav would legitimately get angry at people for. There was one episode where Nick and Stav got into a legit fight over this.

We know

And that's why TAFS is so gay and free unburdened by the weight

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i hope this is true

it's 100% true

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Remembering the time I was in a web design class and the teacher caught me playing counter strike and yelled at me it made me so mad. Later that year he got arrested for having sex with a student and I remember feeling vindicated

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Sunk Dunk posted:

Remembering the time I was in a web design class and the teacher caught me playing counter strike and yelled at me it made me so mad. Later that year he got arrested for having sex with a student and I remember feeling vindicated
Post this again in six days so bust rodd responds to it

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

yeah I'm not gonna say all my enemies have turned out to be pedophiles but it's a higher hit ratio than I would expect

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

when I was in ninth grade, I had a teacher named Mr. Anderson and he liked to make Matrix jokes and multiple times we would come in for class and he just had his head down and seemed to be asleep, I'm assuming because he was hungover

eventually he got fired for following a female student around campus. after that, we had a substitute for the rest of the semester who let us raid the computer parts and accessories closet that was in the room and throw spare CDs at each other. we did that for days until finally a CD broke (? that was the problem?) and she said we couldn't do that anymore. but then we found a huge stack of mousepads, and she said those were okay to whip at each other all class

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

sorry I'm in a storytelling mood today I guess

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Gandalf's Rodd

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Stop talking about stav and gossiping like a bunch of scorned lovers. This is the Adam Friedland show thread

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Cumtown is over…am I still gay?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Terror Sweat posted:

Stop talking about stav and gossiping like a bunch of scorned lovers. This is the Adam Friedland show thread

Suck my giant dick bitch

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

that's a horrible thing to say. take it back

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRGUH6sUEs

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

slave to my cravings posted:

Post this again in six days so bust rodd responds to it

I hope they chain probe him again

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Terror Sweat posted:

shut up cock smoker

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I just had my friend nasa point that new telescope at stavs dick, and it was so dead and small it broke the telescope

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
That whole LA podcaster bit was a good one :)

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Futanari Damacy posted:

I hope they chain probe him again

Shameful post

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/1550294525213642753?t=EN3mPnsigWATxvpHCA_QSg&s=19

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

lol does he do this with who are these podcasts too? the other podcast that constantly shits on him.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/JamesCageWhite/status/1550302995673280512?t=fMN14KbzGcJOJHxzaC0sVA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Kart Barfunkel posted:

Cumtown is over…am I still gay?

In your heart and butthole.